• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies dislike FTs. Do Sinkies love and care for each other in the first place?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only one riot in a hundred years.....im pretty sure that was just a native squabble over who gets to use the only toilet brush available on the island.

it was over who had the better fish ball. from what we're seeing today with the proliferation of mee pok fishball stalls, teochews won that battle. hokkiens were relegated to fried hokkien mee (with no fishball) and vulgar knnbccb curses.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I care:o Because this world is what we make it to be, and the surroundings is also part of my home.

EXCEPT, buay chee bye pappy IB and grasslooters belonging to the gutters, no respect for these hypocritical leechers.

The answer to the above subject is mostly NO.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone here live in other countries or born there find its different from sinkieland?i bet those in hong kong or australia will find it extremely different from here.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Personally, I am neutral about FTs, I don't dislike or like them. It is better to judge a person based on his character, rather than the country he comes from. I urge everyone to adopt this attitude.

Some FTs in sinkie land are nice decent people whether they are ah nehs, ang mohs, pinoys, etc but on the other hand, there are also scumbags like the Yang shit, the pinoy woman who ran prostitution rings in 9 niteclubs in Orchard Rd, the foreigners who hantam, insulted, bullied sinkies, etc.

Have an unpleasant encounter with a FT in sinkie land and you will not be neutral any more towards all foreigners of whatever nationality. The paps should kick out FT who misbehaved or committed crimes or offences in the country but there is never a message from pap to remind foreigners to behave while working or living in sinkie land.

Some foreigners are emboldened to take the laws into their own hands due to the "bo charp" attitude of the paps and one such foreigner is the ang moh shitbag Palin who smashed the car window of the motorist in Tg Katong Rd recently in a case of road rage. He was not even ordered to be caned for his offence. So much for the glory of being an foreigner in sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Then came the foreign trash...sinkies began to feel intruded and uncomfortable with all the social ills they brought.

Come 2016 we shall see whether sinkies love and care for each other.

Ts, you have mistaken, sinkies do not hate FTs they hate the one who brought them in indiscriminately with ulterior motive.

If a coalition Govt is formed after GE2016, LKY, if still alive then, will certainly have a heart seizure. He would never accept the fate of a fallen pap but if 60% or more sinkies decided enough is enough, it is the end for the pap in the hands of his son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some FTs in sinkie land are nice decent people whether they are ah nehs, ang mohs, pinoys, etc but on the other hand, there are also scumbags like the Yang shit, the pinoy woman who ran prostitution rings in 9 niteclubs in Orchard Rd, the foreigners who hantam, insulted, bullied sinkies, etc.

Have an unpleasant encounter with a FT in sinkie land and you will not be neutral any more towards all foreigners of whatever nationality. The paps should kick out FT who misbehaved or committed crimes or offences in the country but there is never a message from pap to remind foreigners to behave while working or living in sinkie land.

Some foreigners are emboldened to take the laws into their own hands due to the "bo charp" attitude of the paps and one such foreigner is the ang moh shitbag Palin who smashed the car window of the motorist in Tg Katong Rd recently in a case of road rage. He was not even ordered to be caned for his offence. So much for the glory of being an foreigner in sinkie land.

cannot be neutral when so many badly behaved foreigners running around in Spore. If not one day the number will become 100% foreigners all badly behaved.