• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman yells at and slaps maid at Plaza Singapura

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zeddy, no employer has any right to strike an employee, even if the employee did wrong, you could fire the employee but not laid hands on them, basic human right.

If i am the judge, i would sentence her to do maid service for the next 5 years as community service....oh i forgot SG is for the elites, the rule of law is up to them to decide...::*:

Bro Chuck, don't take that post of mine seriously.. I was just playing around with Kinana who claimed that all Oppo supporters are abusive like that slapping lady at Plaza Singapura..

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to report to the Indonesian embassy and let the Indonesian press know.

Yes..blow up her photo..and let the Indonesian immigration checkpoint knows her indentiy and give her hell when she is entering or leaving Indonesian if she ever visit the country...

Let the maid abuser tastes a dose of her medicine..

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this employer can shout and slap the maid in public - one can imagine what she can do further when in the house.

Too many maid abuse cases in Singapore, we need tougher laws to deter these chao sinkies!:oIo::oIo::mad::mad:
gine

one can only imagine shoving a dido up hers or pouring hot wax over her neh neh or rub her G spot till she spray all over the wall :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The most appropriate MP to handle this case is............................................................

Hehehe, no, not Zorro, but Fatimah. :eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A woman was seen yelling at a maid and slapping her at Plaza Singapura on Sunday, according to a video on citizen journalism website Stomp

"The maid was trying to explain to her boss.

"We did not know the exact situation, but we think it was not right for a boss to slap her maid.

"What's worse is that it is at a public place."[/QUOTE]

She'll be in Shitty Times soon!! Woman appear in Supreme Court for abusing her maid at Plaza Singapura!!
Fine and jail term for her!! Lucky lady boss she'll be having free food and lodging at Changi Villas!!!

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical local Chinese behaviour. Pay pittance for a salary, expect 24 hrs work, 7 days a week. Maid had to endure unreasonable behaviour and demands while being subjected to verbal and physical abuse.

Bunch of hypocrites, these ah bengs.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as with the SMRT bus PRC strike where bus fares will now rise, the govt should use this incident as justification for hiking the maid levy by an extra $200/mth. Part of the increase can go to a maid welfare fund!!!

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the woman trying to do by slapping her maid? This will only push her faster into the arms of her bangra bf.

jw5

Loyal
What is the woman trying to do by slapping her maid? This will only push her faster into the arms of her bangra bf.

CLIMAX reached! Hurray! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................... :biggrin:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no Sinkies interfere on the spot.

Good observation. In many other countries passers-by would intervene. That would a natural and instinctive reaction. Yet, over here there are some deluded online folks who are expecting regime change in 2016?! They expect the contented to selflessly vote against the PAP so as to help the discontented. lol

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good observation. In many other countries passers-by would intervene. That would a natural and instinctive reaction. Yet, over here there are some deluded online folks who are expecting regime change in 2016?! They expect the contented to selflessly vote against the PAP so as to help the discontented. lol

Singaporeans were never so docile and meek like this before.

They were as fierce as lions like Lim Bo Seng, David Marshall and members of Force 136.

What has happened to their chivalry and bravery?

Is it because they have already been invaded by hordes of foreigners and other aliens?

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans were never so docile and meek like this before.

They were as fierce as lions like Lim Bo Seng, David Marshall and members of Force 136.

What has happened to their chivalry and bravery?

Is it because they have already been invaded by hordes of foreigners and other aliens?

Sadly, all of that is like eons ago. In fact, from all your examples, that was during colonial times.
That's your answer there!!!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Siao char boh whacking her maid I will definitely interfere.
If a man/woman quarrel or fight I will definitely walk away.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are in real life some sex-starved housewives whose husbands already have better chicks outside.She's just throwing her tantrums out of sheer frustrations altogether..:cool:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such abusive and barbaric behaviors are the opposition types who don't appreciate other people. I am very sure this woman voted for opposition. Shame on her.

Such behaviour transcend across the political divide. :rolleyes: :cool:

How you tried to smear the good reputation of the opposition, reflect the sheer desperation your master must have driven you. :o :(