• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman yells at and slaps maid at Plaza Singapura

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
小人得志,语无伦次!!!!!!!!!

助李为虐者,其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink::wink::wink::d:d:d:wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Cousin Tony Abruptly left at that time & other...& was held back, by da da !? no? This urban rumors was spread all the way to Kuala Lumpur, it was in 1996, taking a taxi from Subang Airport to KL city, this Indian driver, ask me about it. I told me, "gosh, so far away the rumors spread" and the taxi driver had not been down to SINgapore for a decade, he further added that " the Indian community there, heard about this rumor"..what do you think?:rolleyes:

Got video recording or admission by anyone present that it happened?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good question. But did you ask Johnny333 how he knew that Annie voted for PAP? See the hypocrisy there? You fell for it. Gotcha!

It was reported she worked for Mediacorp & you don't work for that organisation unless you are a member of the PAP club. :rolleyes:

So do you have any proof she voted for the opposition:confused: