• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman take MC to tail cheating husband

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman takes MC to tail husband
Lianhe Wanbao - 6 hrs 55 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

A woman faked MCs to tail her husband, whom she suspects is having an affair.

A woman has been taking MC to try to catch her husband having an extra-marital affair.

The woman, a 40-year-old administrator, was formerly a capable deputy to her boss. However, she started performing poorly at work for the past year and would often show up for work looking haggard and distracted. She could not concentrate at work and was also often absent on MC and on leave.

Her boss, wondering whether she had fallen ill, persuaded her to go for counselling and found that the reason for her frequent absence was due to her husband’s affair.

The couple have been married for more than 20 years and have four children. Her husband had been lying to her for some time, and would use work as an excuse to come home late. He would also quarrel with her over small things, and was often cold to her.

Due to her husband’s change in behaviour, she decided to tail her husband to find out if he is having an affair. In the course of doing so, she often had to be absent from work. She would fake her MCs to get medical leave.

One time, she saw her husband walking down the street arm-in-arm with another woman. But she could not bring herself to confront the adulterous couple because she could not muster the courage to face the cruel fact that her husband is having an affair.

Since the betrayal of her husband, the woman has had no heart for work, and would sometimes take leave to cry alone at home.

Her boss, rather than taking issue with her fake MCs, has proven to be surprisingly understanding. He hopes she will get better with counselling.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 21 July 2011.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if im her boss ..i will ask her to fly kite ...theres no room for personal problem when you work . i dont need emotional woman to work for me .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah,,, men should protect men.. it's the brother code :biggrin:

The boss obviously have an interest in her, "has proven to be surprisingly understanding", his under may be standing...ha ha ha. We all know the fact that "hell has n fury like a woman scorned",>But she could not bring herself to confront the adulterous couple because she could not muster the courage to face the cruel fact> She must be buttering her bread on both sides also, the husband is the "money tree", the boss is the 'gold mine". If not HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED...they will cut off that "offensive dongle" on front of the man.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah,,, men should protect men.. it's the brother code :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, i fully agree and support the motion.
2. such woman should engage a pi instead of she physically following the cheating man.
3. married for 20 years, honest everything is monotonous & uninteresting mah!
4. if my subordinates don't perform i shall react accordingly.
5. the workplace is no-charity house.
6. the other thing is that i hate gals or women using tears as some defence or weapon.
7. 2 words: get out!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss is keeping her just in case the woman wants to seek revenge. He could help her by providing her with his tool.:biggrin:

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
If her boss dont support her at this difficult times...
The next hot news appear in TNP will be - a 40 year old woman drugged her husband and cut his Kuku off, she then poison her 4 children and jump off from her HDB 13 floor unit in a red dress...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are truly a male chauvinist pig.

theres nothing wrong being male chauvinist if woman keep complaining about woman rights at the same time when things go wrong kpkb about man not being gentleman . guess your wife wear the pants at home .

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theres nothing wrong being male chauvinist if woman keep complaining about woman rights at the same time when things go wrong kpkb about man not being gentleman . guess your wife wear the pants at home .

hi there

1. bro, i guess not only wear the pants thing.
2. probably, this character is also ball-less or some butch thing or what.
3. hahaha!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Faking an MC is a serious offence in Spore:eek:

If she got a personal problem she should take leave or if she hasn't any leave left, take unpaid leave.

If she was a capable "administrator" why didn't she delegate to someone else the task of tailing her husband :confused: There's that Geylang busy body or pte dicks :smile: