• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Sinkie uncle told by MRT staff to fuck off from the train

Patriotmissile

Many old farts and some old hags cannot afford a Nokia earpiece.
Now a days, more and more talking loudly and blasting their phones in train and bus as if they are in wet markets.

Kick the bugger off the island and all the way back to china where he can talk as loud and as much as he can as they observe freedom of speech,

Old farts also like to blast the audio of whatever trashy video they are watching on their phone. :biggrin:

Personally, I always set my phone to airplane mode whenever I'm on public transport. More fun to watch people engrossed with their phones. :wink:

SexOClock

The other day I was taking the train and inside the cabin were a bunch of monkeys aka CECAs, they too were talking very loud, but never kena asked to leave the train leh. Why?

i fart very loud on the mrt and suddenly there’s space around me.

All rapists are equal but some rapists are more equal than others, especially those from rapist-land.

countryman

This uncle quite pitiful, should just give him a warning n let him travel to his destination. After all he was not aggressive or using profanities...

This kind of low mentality old farts should be euthanized. Their continued existence is just a waste of air and space.

dredd

0d4845ec536901fdaac3e1c0c2d7cbb1.jpeg

Devil Within

Many of these old fucks are chow Ah Beng when they are young. They have not changed even after going to prison. A bit of a rebel. They know they won't get caning when they hit over 50yo for serious crimes.