• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am amazed that the opinion is shifting to put the blame on the deceased. The PAP definitely knows how sinkees think and thus the press conference was effective in sowing the seeds to get sinkees to shift the focus on the deceased rather than the failures in the SAF.
Don't be mistaken.Just want to find the truth and facts of this incident.
I am only thinking of all possible scenarios which make sense and is logical.
I tried to dispute some of some of it.
But if there is no mechanical fault, some of it actually fall in place.

Last edited:

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is SAF paying for the funeral? If it is, it is being cheap by having it in the HDB area. MINDEF can definitely provide better location.
I believe the venue of the wake is choosen n preferred by the Pangs. Though SAF could not escape the responsibilities, don't condemn n blame everything on them.

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though i fxxking hate Mr. Tan, however for this time round thank you for updating those chip here.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190126_024354.jpg

IMG_20190126_024319.jpg

IMG_20190126_024259.jpg

IMG_20190126_024217.jpg

IMG_20190126_024155.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be mistaken.Just want to find the truth and facts of this incident.
I am only thinking of all possible scenarios which make sense and is logical.
I tried to dispute some of some of it.
But if there is no mechanical fault, some of it actually fall in place.

I think we should let the deceased RIP. Even if he made a mistake, so what? He paid with his life. We should question if MINDEF could have prevented this? Do we have a training system where mistakes do not necessarily lead to death?

One of the comment below that MINDEF is trying to hide something ...what's your opinion?
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...high-for-saf-officers-in-training-ask-ns-men/

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the venue of the wake is choosen n preferred by the Pangs. Though SAF could not escape the responsibilities, don't condemn n blame everything on them.

I tell you why I humtum MINDEF ...the press conference was for what? It didn't honour the deceased. It didn't console the family. It didn't assure our soldiers that MINDEF had their back.

It sent the message that MINDEF did no wrong and intimated that the deceased caused the fatal mishap.

No journalists questioned why it took MINDEF so long to get Pang to the hospital. The issue of timing seemed to not matter when it should.

Was there a delay in treatment? The NZ doctors could not proceed until the arrival of the TTS Hospital trauma expert?

MINDEF could have prevented deaths. It set the process and the standards. Sorry, MINDEF does not deserve a pass on this. Every action emanating from them needs to be scrutinised and challenged.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jtwake250119.jpg

SINGAPORE - Hundreds of people turned up at home-grown actor Aloysius Pang's wake on Friday night (Jan 25), hoping to pay their respects even before the public memorial was due to start on Saturday.

After his management agency NoonTalk Media announced the location of the wake on social media on Friday afternoon, members of the public, including his fans, started streaming in to stand outside the barricaded multi-purpose area in MacPherson Lane while the wake was being set up.

Some onlookers started tearing when the hearse carrying the body arrived at 9.20pm.

His close actor friend Xu Bin, 29, and television host Quan Yifong, 44, sobbed loudly.

The public was then asked to clear the area so that the late actor's family and friends could pay their respects in private.

An emcee said that members of the public who wished to say their personal goodbyes could come and do so from noon on Saturday.

A housewife who wanted to be known only as Mrs Lim, 59, tried to stuff condolence money into the hands of the organisers.

She started tearing as she told The Straits Times that she "felt compelled" to turn up, even though she was not familiar with the actor's works.

She said: "As a mother, I can understand how heartbreaking this must be for his parents. He went to serve the country and now he has died.

"I really hope that this ordeal will lead to real changes to how the authorities will handle safety for our national servicemen. There have been too many deaths."

The death of Corporal First Class (NS) Pang Wei Chong is the fifth reported since September 2017, following four preceding years of zero training- and operations-related fatalities.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...t-wake-of-aloysius-pang-to-pay-their-respects

Why doesn't he deserve to have a SINKapore flag covering the casket? After all, he died while serving the country. He is a great loss to his family and the state can't even dignify him?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should let the deceased RIP. Even if he made a mistake, so what? He paid with his life. We should question if MINDEF could have prevented this? Do we have a training system where mistakes do not necessarily lead to death?

One of the comment below that MINDEF is trying to hide something ...what's your opinion?
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...high-for-saf-officers-in-training-ask-ns-men/
KNN the question posed should be are part time reservist really operational ready KNN or just a standby as human shield for pap when enemy landed on sg KNN my uncle say when he go reservist he went just to choi shoi and gathering KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why doesn't he deserve to have a SINKapore flag covering the casket? After all, he died while serving the country. He is a great loss to his family and the state can't even dignify him?

The State is to dignify a clumsy clod simply because he was a rising local actor? He had 9 seconds to move his ass, and he threw caution to the wind simply because of his status as some local celebrity.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am amazed that the opinion is shifting to put the blame on the deceased.

I'm glad to see that my fellow grassroots leaders have been hard at work like me to set the record straight. The SAF has always taken safety seriously. It's not the SAF's fault if reservists have a heckcare attitude. Most reservists have a heckcare attitude towards training and safety.