• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have lots of ex-sinkee friends in Canada and they will not want to come back to SINKapore. So, whose perspective is true, yours or mine? :confused:
To each his own. Like I said, Sinkies all want face. Will they ever tell you that they are being discriminated there? Even when my sister was in Switzerland, she was in a shop to buy some things, but the bloody Swiss just told her: "Oh, you can look at it from the outside glass panels", like as if she has got no money to buy at all, and she's even richer than me.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is all the more the Oppies must get their act together to have a formidable challenge to the PAP, like how PKR had overthrown BN in Malaysia. But look at our bunch of Oppies, they can't even come to an agreement among themselves. How pathetic?

My view is that 70% of Sinkies are not stupid. After seeing the dismay performance from WP, the current chaos and the infighting within the coalition political party in Malaysia, I can safely say that even with TCB coming on board, the PAP will, in the forthcoming GE, still garner at least the same percentage as their last GE. By the way, this thread is about Aloysius' incident, so we should try to keep it as this.

Elections in SINKapore are rigged. Why would the Election Department need to be in the PMO?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can talk like that because you are in the top 20 percent.
Until election is monitored by international observers and the Election Commission is independent of the government, elections here are deemed rigged. Common sense tells you that the government will not concede an election when it has control of the mechanics of the process.
I have what I have today is not a godsend. I have worked hard for it and also with careful planning. How many times must I say: "If you don't help yourself, nobody can." This applies to all countries on this planet. Don't depend too much on the government, especially if you are able bodied.

As long as the government is able to make the country safe, good investment opportunities for foreign entities, sufficient infrastructures for its people (which I admit that at 1 time they had overlooked the poor transportation, hospitals and housing infrastructures), no riots, peaceful, etc. What more can you ask for? Look at Malaysia and Indonesia, everyday bickering over Islamic rights, racial discrimination, racial intolerance, etc, You call this good?

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have what I have today is not a godsend. I have worked hard for it and also with careful planning. How many times must I say: "If you don't help yourself, nobody can." This applies to all countries on this planet. Don't depend too much on the government, especially if you are able bodied.
How about a sampan to round it up to your attap.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a sampan to round it up to your attap.
downloadfile.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elections in SINKapore are rigged. Why would the Election Department need to be in the PMO?

Exactly! Why can't it be an independent body instead of right under the nose of the PMO? Besides being fully independent and non-partisan, it should be given enhanced powers to punish riggers and cheaters including ministers.:biggrin:

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean to say that the PAP all this while did not improve the economic and world standing status of Singapore? No political party is 100% perfect and there are bound to be some flaws. If one is back stabbing the government without a credible replacement, do you think Singapore will remain as it is after this present government has fallen? Sinkie traitors are clearly out to destroy Singapore's future by pulling down the government without first finding an equally capable or even a better government to replace. This is totally evil, idiotic and stupid.

The statistics say it all. It's 70% pro government against 30%. Numbers don't tell lies. People are not stupid. PAP's open door policy is considered bad for you. Even now that they have tightened, does it makes any better for Singaporeans? Many of those companies who can't find the qualified workers are slowly but surely planning to leave. Can you help it if your own people don't procreate?

NS for Singaporeans and jobs for foreigners. You tend to overlook and pretend that CFC Liu Kai, who was a converted Singaporean, had also sacrificed his life whilst serving NS. Of course, to you probably such a 1 person is insignificant, but he was 1 of the 4 killed within a matter of 2 years. 1 of 4, and that means 25%. Go and do the maths yourself.

I supposed you got it all wrong. It is never the job of any government to make life easier for the opposition. BUT to kill all opposition or the development of opposition like what the pap did so ruthlessly is a BIG disservice to Singapore. So much so Singapore is deprived of any credible replacement. Let me tell you - should the pap fall, the consequences would be dramatic. It is important that Singapore have strong opposition to take on the role of an effective government if need be. The way to do it is to infuse opposition slowly but surely into the Parliament for healthy check & balance and accountability. More importantly, the interest of the people are better represented. Currently the people's interest are not being represented. It is the pap's interest that are being represented and push down the throat of Singaporeans. One example - changing the constitution with regards to the Presidential Election. Blame the pap for bad situation Singapore is in.

Your 70% pro government against 30% makes interesting discussion. Have you ever wonder why with 70% of the vote the pap is able to secure 93% of the parliamentary seats? How many of the pap MPs will be elected had it not for the GRC? The GRC is nothing but rubbish used as a tool to suppressed opposition. The basis for GRC is to ensure minority representation. Look at that "Not-my-don't-know-indian-or-malay-president". Why is there no re-election now that the Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC is without any minority representation? Isn't it the interest of pap to ensure there is no re-election?

Companies do not leave simply because they could not find qualified workers. They leave for a host or reasons. Just like your company left for Shanghai probably to be closer to where the growth is or the demand/client is or whatever reason. Some pack up simply because the generous tax holiday handed out by the pap government is expiring. Please do not be confused and blindly follow what the main stream media want you to believe. Why don't Singapore has a minimum wage for a decent living for all Singaporeans who are prepared to work? Why is the minister's pay pegged to a set formula benchmark to the top few earners of selected industries?

As for CFC Liu Kai - a converted Singaporean - exactly, that is my point - NS for Singaporean Jobs for foreigners. Again, you 25% do not make sense. What matters is that all the 4 mentioned are Singaporean - converted or otherwise. They are all Singaporean. BUT foreigners need not serve NS. With a whopping 64% of Singapore population being foreigners (non-residents + permanent residents), who are we Singaporean male protecting?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have friends and relatives in Canada and Australia, but they are not doing any better either. Furthermore, most of them cannot U-turn anymore because all their monies are already dumped there. So, just bite the bullet and be marginalized.

Then you friends and relatives are losers. Basically cannot make it internationally like many sinkies.

Aiyah those sinkies who migrate to 3rd world countries and those CMI one lah.

If you have he chops will go first world and do well.

What bite bullet marginalized rubbish? Lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have what I have today is not a godsend. I have worked hard for it and also with careful planning. How many times must I say: "If you don't help yourself, nobody can." This applies to all countries on this. Look at Malaysia and Indonesia, everyday bickering over Islamic rights, racial discrimination, racial intolerance, etc, You call this good?

Yeah you work so hard plan for retirement then you go retire at some god forsaken place like JB?

WTF? Seriously. It like saying wah I work really hard so I can attain my dream car and then you drive a Proton Saga.

Please lah. Of course sinkies see you no up lah. Even I see you no up.

Dont go to some horrible country like Malaysia or Indonesia or Thailand or Philippines slum countries and then try go extrapolate your experience to those who migrated to first world countries and say that appreciate PAP.

That's damn dumb lah.

You have to change your name. You are no winners.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To each his own. Like I said, Sinkies all want face. Will they ever tell you that they are being discriminated there? Even when my sister was in Switzerland, she was in a shop to buy some things, but the bloody Swiss just told her: "Oh, you can look at it from the outside glass panels", like as if she has got no money to buy at all, and she's even richer than me.

Discrimination is everywhere. Even in SINKapore, Ah Nehs will discriminate against Chinese. No big deal as long as you are still generally accepted in that society.

Why do you think my ex-sinkee friends are not telling the truth while yours is? :confused:

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I totally disagree. Government needs to do more to enable the majority (not just the 20 percent) to enjoy a middle class lifestyle from birth to death. Those who want more can work till they die to get it. The rest should enjoy a good work-life balance. Look at the Scandinavian countries for the model.

[quoe]As long as the government is able to make the country safe, good investment opportunities for foreign entities, sufficient infrastructures for its people (which I admit that at 1 time they had overlooked the poor transportation, hospitals and housing infrastructures), no riots, peaceful, etc. What more can you ask for? Look at Malaysia and Indonesia, everyday bickering over Islamic rights, racial discrimination, racial intolerance, etc, You call this good?[/QUOTE]
More Mudlanders love their countries than sinkees do. That's why you have a many thousands of Mudlanders here holding PR. Why not be sinkees?
Look at the Thais ...Thailand may not be as advanced as SINKapore ...the people are happy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, cost of living is cheaper. But standard of living still cannot be compared to Singapore. Why I left is because I admit that we had enough of working life, especially for my wife, who always gets bullied at her workplace and by Sinkies. Also, I took the opportunity to quit because my company was shifting to Shanghai and I don't want to go because those Tiongs are even more evil and will back stab you until you even don't know who had killed you.
Mudland standard of living so low ah? They have lots of nice places for people to visit ...affordable to most Mudlanders. Most people can afford houses ...okay lah, not as big as yours but still roof over their heads. Ok lah, their shopping centres not so fancy like ours but enough to meet the wants and needs of everyday Mudlanders mah.
Why you look down on Mudland so much and yet live in JB? With your wealth, you should live the good life in SINKapore. Don't put yourself into this state of contradictions. And when you spend money in SINKapore, it boosts our economy. Move back lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not I'm too free. I had worked hard and planned well into my retiring years. I used to work for 72 hours continuously without sleep, especially if your client is a demanding Japanese. I used to fly for almost for more than 8 months in a year until my wife complained that I'm treating the home just like a hotel. What do you say? I told you already, if you don't plan for yourself, nobody can. This is International and applies to whatever country you are living in.
Not everyone can earn your kind of money, ok. If everyone can earn like you, then the world would be a peaceful place.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Man I still cant get over the fact people can be proud of themselves for being able to retire and live in some third world God forsaken nobody wants to go place!

Might as well say sinkies all very good can migrate to timbuktu.

Really man sinkies cannot make it lah.

What a joke!