• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Loser Admits On Ch8 That He Fucking Loser! Sent Out 150 CVs And No Interview! LOL!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1596210578196.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know one loser in my life and he looks like the traitorous actor 魏平澳. He knows nothing except sucking pappy cock and is extremely active on a forum singing praises of his dog master famous for walking like a gu-niang.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know one loser in my life and he looks like the traitorous actor 魏平澳. He knows nothing except sucking pappy cock and is extremely active on a forum singing praises of his dog master famous for walking like a gu-niang.

He like to play RC mangoes.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
john,
You dont need CV bcos you are an Emeritus Eunuch.
You only need to lick
balls and asses.

IGNORED.

Good night.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

EMERITUS EUNUCH

johntan.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He like to play RC mangoes.

My grassroots adviser agrees with me that the mangoes at my RC are very sweet.

61% voted pap because they fear if voted oppo then maybe sent 500 resume also no results.
The fear believe pap is better then any other being.
Don't blame them because all has been like this for decades.

61% voted for PAP because they know that if oppies come into power, our economy will crash, their property becomes worthless and their children will have to work overseas as debt bondaged keling serfs, maids and whores.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is true I sent 200 applications to be the CEO, MD, Assistant MD also kena rejected. Shit system. O Level cannot run company

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
My grassroots adviser agrees with me that the mangoes at my RC are very sweet.

61% voted for PAP because they know that if oppies come into power, our economy will crash, their property becomes worthless and their children will have to work overseas as debt bondaged keling serfs, maids and whores.
Do you advise this young man to sign up for passion card? Maybe he will get a job soon if he do that. by the way, this young man doesn't look like a Singaporean.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you advise this young man to sign up for passion card? Maybe he will get a job soon if he do that. by the way, this young man doesn't look like a Singaporean.

Singapore belongs to every local resident. Even PRs will receive help from our PAP government. They pay taxes and CPF.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore belongs to every local resident. Even PRs will receive help from our PAP government. They pay taxes and CPF.
you have not answered my passion card question. you go to any other country to stay, you will have to pay tax as well to that country. This is not something special but normal way of doing things. what i do not understand that why they PRs in sg are easy to become citizens while in other country it is not that easy.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have not answered my passion card question. you go to any other country to stay, you will have to pay tax as well to that country. This is not something special but normal way of doing things. what i do not understand that why they PRs in sg are easy to become citizens while in other country it is not that easy.
Pappy dogs are trained not to answer direct questions that will put them in a bad light.