• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP supporters all fucking losers run and hide when price increases!

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL at all the fucking cheebye losers at fuckwarezone, reddit, mothershit, CNA and ST social media who keep spamming pineapple and Tharman number 1!

Price increases all run and hide suck thumb nothing to say at all! Go fuck yourselves! All become crybabies online why must increase this and that when you fuckers voted PAP!

Don't let limpei see any of you PAP dogs that I know personally outside confirm give you one time good one! Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
vote one pineapple as president and every simgaporean get saboed by public transport fare increase and utilities increase by humongous %.

all these pubor pap and pineapple voters should be exterminated asap

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alternatively, they will gaslight you and spin it in a way that makes it seem like a good thing. :biggrin:

Remember this, daft Sinkies: one party bao gar liao type of govt always results in the worst type of govt. You will witness this self-evident truth in many things, not just price hikes. And if you are honest you will admit that what I say is true. :cool:

By the way, if you think this price hike is all there is... you have no idea. This is only the beginning. Their modus operandi: destroy the middle class. It's what their Davos masters have prescribed. :sneaky:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL at all the fucking cheebye losers at fuckwarezone, reddit, mothershit, CNA and ST social media who keep spamming pineapple and Tharman number 1!

Price increases all run and hide suck thumb nothing to say at all! Go fuck yourselves! All become crybabies online why must increase this and that when you fuckers voted PAP!

Don't let limpei see any of you PAP dogs that I know personally outside confirm give you one time good one! Pui!
you won't see them. all run road oredi. :FU:

really nabeifuckpap. :thumbsup:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
suggest increase rich people income tax or impose inheritance tax, pap will kpkb give 200million excuses. cheebye pap. fuck pap. may all u motherfuckers die painfully of the worst diseases in this world

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
suggest increase rich people income tax or impose inheritance tax, pap will kpkb give 200million excuses. cheebye pap. fuck pap. may all u motherfuckers die painfully of the worst diseases in this world
you didn't know they expunged the inheritance tax shortly before ah kong passed away? so that the lee family not subjected to it.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are dumb ,when voted that snake,papigs will think that all agreed so prices all increased ,increased us not cos inflation ,cos many lost in investment ,lol,but they still get paid handsomely n sinkies hv to cover it, I Don understand why all these dumb sinkies still dumb till now,lol, even 2 snakes can stay ridout rd, lol n the rest can even owned bungalow n condos, think sg should reveal wat papigs owned in sg n overseas, if revealed all sinkies will jaw drop,lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even f1 case, that pig only been surface I think not being found out due UK, u think that top guy dumb ass doing his job ,lol,look at tch n clh ,fucking each other n get paid ,they Don even claw back salaries paid, lol,sinkies are paying them to fuck each other,lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote one pineapple as president and every simgaporean get saboed by public transport fare increase and utilities increase by humongous %.

all these pubor pap and pineapple voters should be exterminated asap
Snki feel very rewarded De... Got CDC vouchers again mah. Many can sleep well tonight

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

160th Holy news platform is nothing but just a state sponsered properganda machine... With many NPC characters posting online

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alternatively, they will gaslight you and spin it in a way that makes it seem like a good thing. :biggrin:

Remember this, daft Sinkies: one party bao gar liao type of govt always results in the worst type of govt. You will witness this self-evident truth in many things, not just price hikes. And if you are honest you will admit that what I say is true. :cool:

By the way, if you think this price hike is all there is... you have no idea. This is only the beginning. Their modus operandi: destroy the middle class. It's what their Davos masters have prescribed. :sneaky:

Destroy the middle class and get CECA Indians to displace us

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are dumb ,when voted that snake,papigs will think that all agreed so prices all increased ,increased us not cos inflation ,cos many lost in investment ,lol,but they still get paid handsomely n sinkies hv to cover it, I Don understand why all these dumb sinkies still dumb till now,lol, even 2 snakes can stay ridout rd, lol n the rest can even owned bungalow n condos, think sg should reveal wat papigs owned in sg n overseas, if revealed all sinkies will jaw drop,lol
They also rent out their houses to collect high rental.
Some even rent out their housed to collect high rental fee, then pay very low rental fee to rent state property with huge floor area.