• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl with 8 packs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There should be another 2 pecs but you know blocked off by the bra. Kind of sad though she doesn't have tits since her bodyfat has been lowered so much.

PpgG1om.jpg

d462774ccbbd11e387ca0002c9c7c462_8.jpg

076abef0b2a611e3a50a0eb316d7d585_8.jpg

Her bf looks something like 80 kg and above he looks fat

d767bccca93f11e381f90e993556b9fe_8.jpg

She is proof why women can do NS in Sinkieland and join the military

37c4e030ae0a11e3a9dc12f50b2cc5ed_8.jpg

She's doing 4 pull ups from a dead hang.

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/7f1ee960cd1011e3a9410002c9ddcaca_101.mp4

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest question here is what is she doing with the little porkie Bf?

I wonder if she took steroids to get lean and muscular because females don't grow as muscular or as lean as guys due to hormones.

I must say she has a small frame. I think before she got those muscles probably around 45kg range. I doubt she actually attained that much muscle mass. Maybe an extra say 5-6 kilos. I don't think she would weigh above 60kg. Her bf probably outweighs her by 20 kg at least.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if she took steroids to get lean and muscular because females don't grow as muscular or as lean as guys due to hormones.

I must say she has a small frame. I think before she got those muscles probably around 45kg range. I doubt she actually attained that much muscle mass. Maybe an extra say 5-6 kilos. I don't think she would weigh above 60kg. Her bf probably outweighs her by 20 kg at least.

Only eat and drink Soursops?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
she got the misconception on where the real packs a woman should have.. this girl needs a re-education.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she got the misconception on where the real packs a woman should have.. this girl needs a re-education.

Yup! a woman needs only two packs up front & two packs rear & one pack in between the legs....nowhere else! The one in picture, should not be eating a bra....for that packs that define her as a woMAN is missing....no need BRA!.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Six packs are boring, and can be easily obtained if you get rid of the layer of fat on your tummy.

The hardcore ones do squats and dead lifts in the gym. You can see very thick and muscular thighs on them. Think of Street Fighter Chun Li's legs.

Few people (men and women) work out their legs because it is very hard work. Requires a lot of discipline.

3386898693852772497.webp

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Few people (men and women) work out their legs because it is very hard work. Requires a lot of discipline.

sinkies with south china ancestry from rice farming communities are genetically endowed with short, strong, stubby, powerful peasant legs. centuries of workout and natural selection breed thousands of thousands of thunder thighs. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Six packs are boring, and can be easily obtained if you get rid of the layer of fat on your tummy.

The hardcore ones do squats and dead lifts in the gym. You can see very thick and muscular thighs on them. Think of Street Fighter Chun Li's legs.

3386898693852772497.webp

Laksaboy ah gym expert also can be personal trainer. Deadlifts are ok la you really need to lift heavy to feel the strain at least for me compared to say a military aka overhead press. It starts getting hard for me when I do deadlifts 2x my body weight. For squats when you start doing your own body weight best to do it in the rack with a spotter. Don't want to be stuck with a weight you cannot lift and u aren't inside a rack to take the weight off or someone to help you then u need to safely throw the weight off without injuring yourself not easy to do

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies with south china ancestry from rice farming communities are genetically endowed with short, strong, stubby, powerful peasant legs. centuries of workout and natural selection breed thousands of thousands of thunder thighs. :p

i have heard that Asians or perhaps East Asians tend to have thicker calves compared to Ang MOHs and many of them have the chicken legs cos their calves are underdeveloped. One Ang moh even got calf implants. The fore limbs are harder to develop. It's harder for the calf muscles to grow so some ppl are stuck with chicken legs even if their thighs grow larger

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have heard that Asians or perhaps East Asians tend to have thicker calves compared to Ang MOHs and many of them have the chicken legs cos their calves are underdeveloped. One Ang moh even got calf implants. The fore limbs are harder to develop. It's harder for the calf muscles to grow so some ppl are stuck with chicken legs even if their thighs grow larger

ang mo guys with chicken legs are susceptible to knee issues due to much higher body weight, and all my ang mo buddies except one have been through knee repair and replacement surgeries. the one who has not gone through knee surgery has short stubby legs, but his hips got busted and had to be reconstructed. :*: