• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK world best parents! Qurreled and abandoned 3 month old baby girl starved to death! Empty villange home with baby corpse! 7th Month new ghost!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/落馬洲b女昏迷死亡 疑被虐殺-053037587.html

初生B女疑監生餓死 警拘母親涉誤殺追緝父親

on.cc 東網

6.9k 人追蹤

2018年8月23日 下午1:30

44d5c34de842294c53814d07178d2d50

查看相片
東鎮圍一名3個月大女嬰被獨留家中昏迷死亡。
【18:40】警方表示,初步調查後,以涉嫌誤殺拘捕涉案姓盧(20歲)、女嬰的母親,正追緝其40歲姓張的父親。警方指,涉事單位由父母及女嬰一家三口居住,初步顯示本周一(20日)晚上,夫婦曾因瑣事發生爭執,但沒有收到報案。女嬰被發現時倒臥在大床上,法醫檢驗後,發現女嬰沒有表面傷痕或屍斑,初步不排除女嬰被獨留在家超過一天,不排除因疏忽照顧引致死亡,惟死因待剖屍確定。警方事後檢走包括奶樽在內的證物,以作進一步化驗,將從多角度調查案件,包括女嬰父母的背景、關係,初步顯示沒有家暴記錄。
新田發生懷疑虐兒案。今午(23日)12時20分,一名年約20歲的女子返回其位於東鎮圍的一間村屋時,發現其年約3個月大的女兒倒臥床上,背部朝天,身上沒有明顯傷痕,亦未見有皮黃骨瘦的情況,惟已沒有氣息,慌忙報警。救護員接報趕至,檢驗後證實女嬰已經死亡,警方初步調查後,認為事件有可疑,懷疑涉及虐兒,正展開調查。女嬰的母親得悉噩耗後,激動過度,需由救護員送院。
消息指,女嬰的父親從事運輸業,母親則無業,過往沒有家暴記錄。據悉,父親年約40歲,蓄啡色頭髮,身上有紋身。據了解,夫婦2日前曾發生激烈爭吵,驚動警方到場,妻子事後離家,至今午回家揭發事件,發現女兒被獨留家中。警方正通緝女嬰的父親,初步不排除女嬰是餓死。
事後東鎮圍俱姓文的村長及屋主到場了解,村長表示,據了解,該一家三口的男戶主腳部受傷,故沒有上班,在家照顧女嬰,其妻則負責外出工作賺錢,但不清楚該家庭早前有沒有爭執。另據案發單位的業主表示,單位面積約400平方呎,月租約4000港元,有2間房,但未有接觸過戶主,因為收租等事宜均由地產商代為處理。
有街坊指出,案中夫婦過去沒有異常,「平時都拖手行出行入。」有時會抱着女嬰出街,與鄰居碰面時會微笑打招呼,街坊又形容女嬰「肥嘟嘟,好乖好可愛,唔會喊。」對她的離世感到心痛。
東鎮圍過往曾發生懷疑虐兒案。今年5月,警方接獲姓沈(50歲)女子報案,指其姓楊(17歲)媳婦疑北上與尋夫,發短訊冀奶奶幫忙照顧孖B不果後,涉嫌遺下一對僅6個月大兒子,逕自離去後再發短訊稱身處內地。沈趕赴東鎮圍村屋查看,揭2名愛孫被遺留家中後報警。其後沈自爆「講大話」報假案,指當晚她是接手照顧孖B後,媳婦才離家北上尋夫,孫兒並無獨留在家,由於她不滿兒子沉迷打機「食雞」不顧家,因此才報假案,希望「拉個仔等佢聽話啲」。

Newborn B female suspected supervisor, starved to death, police arrested mother involved in killing and chasing father

On.cc East Net

August 23, 2018

44d5c34de842294c53814d07178d2d50

View photos
A 3-month-old baby girl from Dongzhenwei was stunned and died in her home.

[18:40] The police said that after the initial investigation, the mother who was arrested for arresting the suspected surname Lu (20 years old) and a baby girl was mourning the father of his 40-year-old surname Zhang. The police said that the unit involved was occupied by a family of three parents and a baby girl. It was initially shown that on Monday (20th) evening, the couple had a dispute over trivial matters but did not receive a report. When the baby girl was found lying on the big bed, after the forensic examination, the baby girl was found to have no surface scars or corpse spots. It is not preliminarily excluded that the baby girl was left alone for more than one day. It is not ruled out that the death caused by negligent care, but the cause of death is to be dissected. determine. After the police seized the evidence including the milk thistle for further testing, the case will be investigated from multiple angles, including the background and relationship of the baby girl's parents. It is initially indicated that there is no domestic violence record.
A suspected child abuse case occurred in Xintian. At 12:20 this afternoon (23rd), a 20-year-old woman returned to her village house in Dongzhengwei and found her daughter, who was about 3 months old, lying on her back. There were no obvious scars, and there was no skin yellow and thin skin. However, there was no breath and he hurriedly called the police. The ambulanceman arrived at the report and confirmed that the baby girl had died. After the preliminary investigation, the police believed that the incident was suspicious and suspected that it involved child abuse and was conducting an investigation. After the mother of the baby girl learned of the bad news, she was over-excited and needed to be sent to the hospital by the ambulanceman.
According to the news, the father of the baby girl is engaged in the transportation industry, the mother is unemployed, and there is no record of domestic violence in the past. It is reported that his father is about 40 years old and has brown hair and tattoos on his body. It is understood that the couple had a fierce quarrel two days ago and alerted the police to the scene. The wife left home afterwards and went home to expose the incident so far that she found her daughter left alone. The police are wanted by the father of the baby girl, and it is not premature to rule out that the baby girl is starving.
Afterwards, the village head and the owner of the town’s surnames were present. The village chief said that it is understood that the family of three male heads of the family was injured, so they did not go to work, taking care of the baby girl at home, and their wives were responsible for going out to work to make money, but It is not clear whether the family had a dispute earlier. According to the owner of the case, the unit area is about 400 square feet, the monthly rent is about 4,000 Hong Kong dollars, and there are 2 rooms, but there is no contact with the head of the household, because the rent collection and other matters are handled by the real estate agent.
Some neighbours pointed out that the couple had no abnormalities in the past. "I usually drag my hands and go in." Sometimes I will take my baby girl out of the street and smile and say hello when I meet my neighbors. The neighbourhood also describes the baby girl as "fat, good." I am so cute, I will shout." I feel sad about her death.
There was a case of suspected child abuse in the town of Dongzhen. In May of this year, the police received a report from the surname Shen (50 years old), referring to her surname Yang (17 years old) who was suspected of going north and looking for a husband. After sending a short message, her grandmother helped her to take care of her. The 6-month-old son, after leaving, sent a short message saying that he was in the Mainland. Shen rushed to the Dongzhenwei village house to see, revealed that 2 love Sun was left behind in the home after the police. Afterwards, she slammed the "big talk" report, saying that after she took over the care of B, she married her family and went to the north. She did not stay alone at home because she was dissatisfied with her son's indulging in "food chicken". Regardless of the family, I only reported the fake case, hoping to "pull a child and wait for the channel to listen."

spaceball.gif

View photos
A baby girl in Dongzhenwei was in a coma.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have the capability to produce billions more now that mao and lky is gone.
They are not as obsessed with producing n breeding as compared to mudslimes. Now breeding is less common in ah tiong land even with the 1 child policy removed. But look at singkieland n ah tiong land when the stop at 2 n 1 child policy has been removed. The mudslimes are the ones that out breed the other races despite economic circumstances.