• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl quietly let her PRC bitch boss scold her for 2 hrs..SINKES ARE COWARDS!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena scolded for 2 hrs stand there like a kuku bird...dare not make a sound...SINKIE ARE REAL HOPELESS...KENA BULLY BY FOREIGNER BUT DARE NOT MAKE A SOUND....LIKE A COWARD OBEDIENT DOG...KNNBPCB!!....if my boss dare to scold me like dat, i will wallop him or her...:mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 25 Oct 2010
Lady boss scolds staff publicly at AMK Hub for two hours straight

lady_boss_scolds_staff_for_two_hours_nonstop_at_amk_hub-thumbnail.jpg

bossscold2-data.jpg

STOMPer kpo could not believe his eyes when he was about to leave Ang Mo Kio Hub at 8pm and saw the same lady he had seen two hours before, still lecturing the bespectacled girl, presumably her staff.

The STOMPer gives more details in an email on Oct 23:

"The lady on the right had been scolding the girl on the left, whom I believe is her staff, for two hours.

"When I walked into Ang Mo Kio hub at 6pm, I saw her scolding her.

"2 hours later, on my way to take the bus home at 8pm, she was still scolding her.

"I could hear the lady saying over and over, 'I have to tell you so that you know...'

"She had a Chinese slang so I knew she was a Chinese National.

"The scolded girl kept lowering her head and looked very sad.

"I am very amazed that she can actually stand there and let the lady scold her.

"What could the girl have done to be scolded for such a long time by this lady?

"Even if she has committed some mistakes, I don't see why is a need to scold her for over two hours, and in a public place too!"

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie girl quietly let her PRC bitch boss scold her for 2 hrs..SINKES ARE COWARD

1-3.jpg

Well Done my foreign talents! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Well done for scolding my Sinkies! Hahahahahahahahaha!

So vote me again into power! Vote me again so that I can import more foreign talents to scold you all Sinkies!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie girl quietly let her PRC bitch boss scold her for 2 hrs..SINKES ARE COWARD

Must be hard on the girls who are just out of school, they have only been scolded by their teachers & parents. Teachers in Spore are cautious about how they talk to their students because of the fear of repercussions from the students families.

Guys on the other hand have had the benefit of being cursed/scolded by experts in NS. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Moron Bus Driver is a Stomp fan? keep posting Stomp stories here, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl looked like another PRC.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most women dislike working for women boss because women boss will tekan female staff harder than they tekan male staff

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you know cosplay? This is just cos-acting... All stomp postings are fake

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is just a isolated incident of PRC screwing Sinkie. You go to geylang its sinkie screwing PRC all the time.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

kena scolded for 2 hrs stand there like a kuku bird...dare not make a sound...SINKIE ARE REAL HOPELESS...KENA BULLY BY FOREIGNER BUT DARE NOT MAKE A SOUND....LIKE A COWARD OBEDIENT DOG...KNNBPCB!!....if my boss dare to scold me like dat, i will wallop him or her...:mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You are hilarious. U talk like u got a set of balls, but actually u as big a coward as this girl, right? Were u not the one that meekly let the Pinoy NEA mossie inspector barge into your flat and disturb you, and than lecture u on how not to promote mossie breeding? tALK BIG, U ARE A FRAUD.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are hilarious. U talk like u got a set of balls, but actually u as big a coward as this girl, right? Were u not the one that meekly let the Pinoy NEA mossie inspector barge into your flat and disturb you, and than lecture u on how not to promote mossie breeding? tALK BIG, U ARE A FRAUD.

I had that experience.

When I graduated from Imperial College, I returned to Singapore to work as a sales engineer in the mid 1980s. I had a real nasty boss who was 3 years younger than me and he was a Malaysia.

I remember on one occassion he wnated to scold me in a shopping mall in Orchard road after a bad sales call. I told him off: "Look this is a public place, if you want to scold me, go back to the office."

We had lunch after then and that was worst lunch I ever had.

Once reaching the office, he screw me light a army sergent, the whole office coudl her his voice.

I resigned a few weeks after that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's okay sinkee females been too rude anyway.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, how can we be sure the girl is a sinkie. For all you know, she could be her daughter

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moronic bus driver is like that 1, only see 1 side of the story and kaope kaobu liao, jialatz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

By posting her pic, the stomper has malu her further.

Actually, i believe the gal is sleeping.

gundamz

Alfrescian
Loyal

well done... !! clap clap clap..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is just a isolated incident of PRC screwing Sinkie. You go to geylang its sinkie screwing PRC all the time.

But not for FREE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Some of these PRC early arrivals have bought apartments using easy earned SG money in China, esp the boastful one from Fortune Centre.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at that PRC bitch closely. She looks like another farking foreign bitch from the side - QUAN YI FENG!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moronic bus driver is like that 1, only see 1 side of the story and kaope kaobu liao, jialatz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Moronic bus driver lunch time now, must show other comments in his own thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: