• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie describes how he managed to escape national slavery

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF isn't just any organization and mind you trying to get a male sinkie to serve is their top priority. Why do you think there is so much problem with male sinkies approaching their teens when they appl to go overseas or if they have a parent that is a foreigner and have a chance to apply for citizenship in another country? They view this very seriously and won't hesitate to use all their resources to ensure the sinkie male serves when he comes of age.

Foreigners know how to beat the NS system. They come to SG as PR and then bring in their children or relatives after they are beyond call up age. No need to do NS and after some years, they become new shitizens. Swee, swee to enjoy life in sinkie land, thanks to pappies.

TheWhiteHorse

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of episode might have made SAF wiser and super alert to all kinds of kay-siow cases. The Indian guy, a genuine mental case, committed suicide when his superior officer did not take his mental illness seriously.

The guy might go far in life but likely by means of deception, a confidence trickster in life.

I see many confidence tricksters wearing the right colours, going far in life and earning millions too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait a minute.. Thus guy who gang pest For is still in his army age or already a successful millionaire adult who has emigrated. Why the Saf is investigating.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigners know how to beat the NS system. They come to SG as PR and then bring in their children or relatives after they are beyond call up age. No need to do NS and after some years, they become new shitizens. Swee, swee to enjoy life in sinkie land, thanks to pappies.

I don't mean foreigners la. Many mudlanders are pr in singapore from a young age even before they become teens and they don't need to serve.

I mean sinkies with young male children who plan to migrate or married to foreign spouses who might have their male children migrate if they are born in singapore. Towards the age of 11 upwards male sinkies have extra shit to do when they want to go overseas because having males to serve is very important to mindef.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I don't mean foreigners la. Many mudlanders are pr in singapore from a young age even before they become teens and they don't need to serve.

There are lots of softcock mudlanders would were PR since sec sch and did not serve - some of my mudland classmates made it to become doctors, accountants and lawyers. Cheebye I served, and all I can do is kaopei in this forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are lots of softcock mudlanders would were PR since sec sch and did not serve - some of my mudland classmates made it to become doctors, accountants and lawyers. Cheebye I served, and all I can do is kaopei in this forum

Yup they don't need to serve. Some do serve though cos i guess they want to prove how tough or loyal they are to singapore. Remember during NS time one platoon mate was from mudland. Whatever. The point is they have a choice. Sinkies don't and the govt will do all in its power to make sure sinkies serve.