• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Couple Tells Zikapore That They Only Earn $7k Per Month Combined! How To Raise Two Little Sinkies?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May i know how many mat marry 7 yrs old bride year 2018?:thumbsdown:
yes you may - none! if not for modern day law, paedo-m&ds would've fucked young kids ala their profeet; but nothing to stop them from trying in this modern day and age, chuba lah, mat! :speechless:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct me if I'm mistaken, the crux of the story was the daunting prospects due to the rising costs of living?

I suppose that was the original intent. It's just that without any supporting evidence, the whole piece comes across as just another generic complaint by random people about things being expensive.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I suppose that was the original intent. It's just that without any supporting evidence, the whole piece comes across as just another generic complaint by random people about things being expensive.

I concur with your point.

Then again, Asian folks tend to keep their finances under wraps- it has always been using guesstimates to gauge the overall expenditure.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes you may - none! if not for modern day law, paedo-m&ds would've fucked young kids ala their profeet; but nothing to stop them from trying in this modern day and age, chuba lah, mat! :speechless:

Look at the size of Muslim population. Not easy to have all of them sharing the same tots of intellectual Muslims. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan for example. Rather backward. Not cos of the religion but cos of poverty/politics.

U compare 570AD and now? Those times even western countries marry young girls by the tons. Is acceptable. U keep spaming on Prophet marrying Aisha ra at age of 7. But did u even bother to google and find out why such marriage took place? There are many answers to ur post. But i shall just post one link for u to read and understand.

https://theislamicinformation.com/reason-muhammad-marry-aisha/

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"whoami, post: 2785220, member: 6083"]Look at the size of Muslim population. Not easy to have all of them sharing the same tots of intellectual Muslims. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan for example. Rather backward. Not cos of the religion but cos of poverty/politics.
i beg to differ, and altho poverty etc has some relevance, these are predominantly mozzie countries where screwing with gay abandon has it's consequences in swelling the population and then the poverty etc is the result. let's not be blind to the gajah in the bilik as religion is the bane (and result) of these problems that you mention.

U compare 570AD and now? Those times even western countries marry young girls by the tons. Is acceptable. U keep spaming on Prophet marrying Aisha ra at age of 7. But did u even bother to google and find out why such marriage took place? There are many answers to ur post. But i shall just post one link for u to read and understand.
the carry-over of these archaic beliefs (72 birgins included for al qaeda / isis m'ship to gain martyrdom), penetration of jubohs / nonoks of young kids, no mixing of genders in supermarts / restos etc in mozzie countries and states across the causeway have to make way modern society - women able to drive being one good example. I've not bothered to google or find out why your profeet married whichever minah but what abhors me is the fucking of young kids that I find immoral ,through excuses like marriage or nikah gantung etc, coz given half the chance, the kepala of these m&d's butoh would want an entry - in the name of religion; that's the issue here.

https://theislamicinformation.com/reason-muhammad-marry-aisha/[/QUOTE]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the carry-over of these archaic beliefs (72 birgins included for al qaeda / isis m'ship to gain martyrdom), penetration of jubohs / nonoks of young kids, no mixing of genders in supermarts / restos etc in mozzie countries and states across the causeway have to make way modern society - women able to drive being one good example. I've not bothered to google or find out why your profeet married whichever minah but what abhors me is the fucking of young kids that I find immoral ,through excuses like marriage or nikah gantung etc, coz given half the chance, the kepala of these m&d's butoh would want an entry - in the name of religion; that's the issue here.

Its always the followers who misinterpreted the Holy book to suits their needs or desires in the name of religion. I agree there are hypocrites among the followers of the religion. Like i always said we humans are not perfect. Those hypocrites will be answerable to their Maker come judgement day. Thats the reason we have Heaven and Hell.

As for no mixing of genders, i suppose it takes time. Other parts of Msia no problem except Kelantan.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U compare 570AD and now? Those times even western countries marry young girls by the tons. Is acceptable. U keep spaming on Prophet marrying Aisha ra at age of 7. But did u even bother to google and find out why such marriage took place?

Pedophilia was common long ago. Today pedophilia is criminal in most places except for muslim societies because imams teach muslims because muhammad once fucked a kid, it is therefore ok to fuck kids henceforth.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the size of Muslim population. Not easy to have all of them sharing the same tots of intellectual Muslims. Look at Pakistan, Afghanistan for example. Rather backward. Not cos of the religion but cos of poverty/politics.

Prop m&d is a paedophile. The younger the pussy the better. Prop m&d also fuck camels. You also want to try.

Allah is puki la.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pedophilia was common long ago. Today pedophilia is criminal in most places except for muslim societies because imams teach muslims because muhammad once fucked a kid, it is therefore ok to fuck kids henceforth.

I tot we can discuss intellectually. But from ur above post i guess no point discussing Islam with u anymore. U may join the like of DW.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tot we can discuss intellectually. But from ur above post i guess no point discussing Islam with u anymore. U may join the like of DW.

I stated the facts. Your imams in muslim majority societies are teaching otherwise?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stated the facts. Your imams in muslim majority societies are teaching otherwise?

Maybe i am wasting my time. But nevermind see whether u r serious in knowing or just wanna f around. U know why Prophet married Aisha?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe i am wasting my time. But nevermind see whether u r serious in knowing or just wanna f around. U know why Prophet married Aisha?

Because if he didn't marry her, he cannot care for her and teach her all about islam?

Your clerics are teaching that because muhammad once married a kid, it is henceforth ok to marry kids and have sex with them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because if he didn't marry her, he cannot care for her and teach her all about islam?

Your clerics are teaching that because muhammad once married a kid, it is henceforth ok to marry kids and have sex with them.

So during those days marrying young girl when they reached the age of puberty is acceptable. Agree?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So during those days marrying young girl when they reached the age of puberty is acceptable. Agree?

Pedophilia was common long ago. Today pedophilia is criminal in most places except for muslim societies because imams teach muslims that because muhammad once fucked a kid, it is therefore ok to fuck kids henceforth.

I bet adult muslim men in kelantan and terranganu are not marrying kids to teach them islamic theology.