• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bitch Taught A Lesson For Irresponsible Food Review! Crabs!!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You should have just brought them to some buffet place instead. Many hotels have nice buffet meals. Food is good, and the bill is cheaper than $100 per person.

Buffet and crab in da bag very different type of food. If you want seafood type buffet also not cheap. The Line charges $120 thereabouts per head on their seafood buffet night

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best canjun style crab boil is done in a 20-gallon pot in own backyard with dungeness, crawfish, shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes, sausages, all fresh from fishermen and groceries at the harbor. for sinkies, they are too lazy to go the extra mile to buy raw and cook except eat.

image.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be one of those silly "only hear the good stuffs" sinkie. Feedback is best given publicly so they know it is serious. You mean the WP should go to PAP meet-the-people session to tell them their policies no good? That parliament is for them to nod their heads in agreement like team players? Wahaha! You dumber than a rock! :rolleyes:

Give face to face feedback is not serious? Are you another one of those autistic stomp contributors?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Law never say after accept compensation cannot complain and leave bad review. Tell you something you already know, a classy restauranteur will reply to the review and mention an apology and a discount was given, just enough to undo the unfair review. Nothing more need to be done like stalk the customer facebook, etc. Low class! :rolleyes:

My reply was to your earlier comment on still can say it is good or not to friends. Of course the restaurant owner should not stalk customer Facebook and ought to respond to complaints in nice and professional manner. Wonder what's the nationality of the restaurant owner?

Btw this is indeed something I already know but not for the same reasons. I for one as a customer would not leave a bad review after getting enough compensation. My case is out of the world with not a single complaint from me then but just small hearted and vindictive character of the people who paid me not a single cent but instead earned $$$ from Singaporeans (including me) business.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the best canjun style crab boil is done in a 20-gallon pot in own backyard with dungeness, crawfish, shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes, sausages, all fresh from fishermen and groceries at the harbor. for sinkies, they are too lazy to go the extra mile to buy raw and cook except eat.

i love raw

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lessons leh. What lesson they teach her?

Anyway she work in citibank. Matter of time before her neh bosses tell her to pack her bags.