• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bitch Taught A Lesson For Irresponsible Food Review! Crabs!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid woman paid $55 want get big crab? Stupid woman go to stupid shop with stupid name and she want to complain? If really want to have good crab must be prepared to pay and go to proper restaurants and don't ever complain about prices, like these two restaurants I went last week:

Long Beach Dempsey

East Ocean in Ngee Ann City

Can have sashimi lobster in East Ocean too

What's your cholesterol reading? :biggrin:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mr Chia of Lavastone talk like gangster. Very scary. Tried the beer there but don't really like the taste of the beers there.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mr Chia of Lavastone talk like gangster. Very scary. Tried the beer there but don't really like the taste of the beers there.

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singap...-joo-chiat-katong-east-coast/review/afa71700/

THE WORST RESTAURANT IN SINGAPORE

Tonight was the WORST RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN SINGAPORE. THE WORST!! WE WAITED OVER AN HOUR FOR OUR STEAK. AND THEY NEVER CAME. We arrived at around 740pm. At 9pm, NO SIGN OF STEAK. The family beside us complained they've been waiting for half an hour! We never even said we've been there LONGER! my koko finally checked what's up along with so many other starving aggravated guests. They just kept saying "we'll check". I think the chef never arrived or something. Or the chef called in sick or whatever. But they never had the decency to tell us what was going on. My koko would not have paid for our drinks, chicken wings, &salad if my sister hadn't convinced him to do so. They were chasing the last family who left without paying their drinks at all. THE WORST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!! In the end we went home and ordered some pizza. At least 4 tables left with us tonight. I'd give them negative stars if the system allowed me to.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pay liao eat liao den complain. Why dont feedback at the spot?

The worst part we have ppl who love to complain just for the sake of complain.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB give feedback can also kana CSI and cyber bullied by the restaurant

Of course, already proven in the JB forum a couple of years ago that even buying house in JB, liking Malaysia system and talking anti PAP stuff can attract enough hatred to do the same. Mind you, not a single complaint then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lava chia,another snake oil peddler,his response and demand to customer with 1/2 stars reviews really rile him up good.. ...meat eater bad? meat eatery owner lagi worse!!

The worst and most cheapskate are not meat meaters or owner but non eaters who paid no money and rate others as if they know. Some more rate wrongly with unkind harsh words.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst and most cheapskate are not meat meaters or owner but non eaters who paid no money and rate others as if they know. Some more rate wrongly with unkind harsh words.
that's what cheap charlies deserve when having to rate this resto a 5 star and fall into their gimmick, just to get a freebie.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah lor. The last round i went there with 4 persons, total bill already almost 400

You should have just brought them to some buffet place instead. Many hotels have nice buffet meals. Food is good, and the bill is cheaper than $100 per person.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...But the most low blow was that crab in da bag actually went to find out personal details of the customer and even brought up her workplace and said that they have always supported Citibank promotions and she should not have given them such a shallow review. ...

This is fair game when you fuck with someone's rice bowl ...

If a restaurant is unsatisfactory, shouldn't the customer feedback to the manager in person instead of posting shit online afterwards??

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is fair game when you fuck with someone's rice bowl ...

If a restaurant is unsatisfactory, shouldn't the customer feedback to the manager in person instead of posting shit online afterwards??

Sorry not enough! Bad is bad, someone ask me of course I will say bad lah. You tell people good meh? What a silly man you are! :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no self respecting seafood restaurant will locate itself at sports hub shopping mall.that place is a cheapass peasant mall where the main attraction is a NTUC fairprice and a NTUC food court.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's what cheap charlies deserve when having to rate this resto a 5 star and fall into their gimmick, just to get a freebie.

Yeah cheap Charlie but not the most cheapskate as I said. Those who paid nothing to others and yet rate them are the cheapest Charlie, some more rate wrongly, for example no freebies say got freebies. Refer my post #28 for this out of the world situation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry not enough! Bad is bad, someone ask me of course I will say bad lah. You tell people good meh? What a silly man you are! :rolleyes:

I think generally once a compensation is made for the bad, then no need to complain further, in fact can tell people is good if the compensation is reasonable. For example complain my JB developer defects and they gave compensation, then I see no reason to complain further. Generally I find that those unreasonable people who create problems for others and expect tolerance and pay nothing will turn around to call you a complain king. Can apply same to restaurant.

Last edited: