• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Biatches dislike boring and nice Sinkie men

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Default Passion or affection?

A couple of years ago, I was attached to a wonderful guy but shortly after a major change in our lives, the feelings faded and I called it off. Did you ever ask the reason why?

Not too long after, I got together with another equally wonderful guy. But the same thing seems to be happening again! When the guy is the nicest, most accomodating and caring person, his affections can, on the contrary, make me feel jaded and for want of a better word, bored.Did you ever think back of the reason why?

Recently, this other guy started flirting with me excessively and I can feel the latent butterflies in my stomach stirring awake. Both he and I are well aware that there is no feelings or even attachment involved, just the thrill of flirting and the excitement of non-sexual foreplay (if that's even possible actually). I think this is the reason, btw, it is highly possible to end on the bed...

I definitely don't want to two-time my boyfriend. But at this point in time, I'm wondering whether I'm not ready to settle for just 'affection' yet. Or is it just a phase in every relationship that one just has to get through to see bluer horizons?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of years ago, I was attached to a wonderful guy but shortly after a major change in our lives, the feelings faded and I called it off. Did you ever ask the reason why?

Not too long after, I got together with another equally wonderful guy. But the same thing seems to be happening again! When the guy is the nicest, most accomodating and caring person, his affections can, on the contrary, make me feel jaded and for want of a better word, bored.Did you ever think back of the reason why?

Nice, caring, "wonderful". We think this guy's pretty boring too. Well that's it. We are not here to answer your question or to tell you your reason you little unreasonable spastic cunt :wink:

Oh it's not that we are boring, don't get the wrong idea, but we've seen your type in conversation and in panoramic view of how the poor boring nerd gets the spit and we simply don't like it is all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
most singaporean man are boring . even my japanese woman friend who came singapore for hoilday ask me why singaporean man hairstlye are all the same ( short ). and everyone seems to wear the same clothes .

most singaporean man only know how to work , shopping , drinking .

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the girls wear the same types of office wear, or some outdated conventional type. And many of them look like clowns at best and like potianaks at worst when they attempt makeup. Everyone is hellbent on being and looking safe. All are losers.

Japanese people are more creative, interesting, confident (and despite their closed mentally coupled with rigid social customs, rules and regulations!!!). And when their celebrities speak on TV they can tell interesting things and crack a few funny jokes too.

Overall they are more, explorative. Even the Chinese nationals have a flair and style of their own.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most singaporean man are boring . even my japanese woman friend who came singapore for hoilday ask me why singaporean man hairstlye are all the same ( short ). and everyone seems to wear the same clothes .

most singaporean man only know how to work , shopping , drinking .

individual lah...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even the girls wear the same types of office wear, or some outdated conventional type. And many of them look like clowns at best and like potianaks at worst when they attempt makeup. Everyone is hellbent on being and looking safe. All are losers.

Japanese people are more creative, interesting, confident (and despite their closed mentally coupled with rigid social customs, rules and regulations!!!). And when their celebrities speak on TV they can tell interesting things and crack a few funny jokes too.

Overall they are more, explorative. Even the Chinese nationals have a flair and style of their own.

i know this japanese doctor working in japan riding a harly-davidson bike , i also saw a nearly 50 years old man skateboarding to work everyday ( if this kind of things happening in singapore , ppl will say "siao" . thats why i love japan so much ...its the kind of place for me . nobody will say you too old for anything .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
individual lah...

yes ..its true . thats why i can say when in singapore try to look as nerd as possible ( most of singaporean woman like nerdy looking man ) . those nerdy looking will never survive in tokyo ..trust me .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the best part is why most singaporean woman dont makeup can go out ? and those married woman can even forget how to put on makeup . i never once see my mother inlaw without makeup although she is nearly 60 .

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes ..its true . thats why i can say when in singapore try to look as nerd as possible ( most of singaporean woman like nerdy looking man ) . those nerdy looking will never survive in tokyo ..trust me .

Nerds will not protest mah, only hide behind the pc and complain but balless to do anything.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman says the feeling easily faded , it is either her or the guy is not creative enough to make the relationship fun and exciting. Well, too bad, sinkie education didn't teach that.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Biatches dislike boring and nice Sinkie men ...
evrytime c tis kind of rubbish ... say ppl boring ... dey tink dey very damn exciting meh? ... :rolleyes:

anyway, u can like my downstair kopitiam ah peks say la ... if ppl bore u, u bore back lor! ... den, u both conterbore lor! ... :eek:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a couple of pple whose marriages are broken because both parties are "nice people" who give in to each other and have no views of their own. This may sound like an ideal match but it's actually disastrous. That's why people of both sexes get bored when the partner is too boring, has no quirks, and so on.

A better match is one party being dominant and colorful. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know this japanese doctor working in japan riding a harly-davidson bike , i also saw a nearly 50 years old man skateboarding to work everyday ( if this kind of things happening in singapore , ppl will say "siao" . thats why i love japan so much ...its the kind of place for me . nobody will say you too old for anything .

That's interesting. Recently I came across a taxi driver. I mean, he's "not just another taxi driver", but he is bilingual (though his English is better), he speeds (oh the way he speed-snakes through those cars on the highway gets me from the left to the right of the rear wwwwww), he wears a black glove on his left hand (despite wearing a conventional short sleeve shirt and pants), he's in his 60s, he professes a deep love for driving and when I asked his name he said "Call me J."

A Rocking Born to be Wild old man. Unforgettable.

万中无一。与众不同。

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even their Gakuen students have cool hair and stuff despite their one-color uniform that was modeled after the German navy.

And those fucking JC students? Pffttt.