• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singtel Special Offer: Watch World Cup For $1.10! Hurry and Subscribe Now!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You poor retarded dumb ass :oIo:

You sickening poor people are always willing to bend over backwards to bootlick rich people like me. SHOOOO!!! Stop PM me and begging me for money:mad:

haha son u are one hilarious person....a great entertainer

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
son that will never happen....we are all sticking with you whether you like it or not...

You shameless poor fuck:oIo:

This is why I look down on poor people like you, you make me sick..Absolutely shameless in trying to leech on rich people like me.
Maybe you can go on all fours and try to bark like a dog and I will throw some money your way..
PUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:mad:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is why I look down on poor people like you, you make me sick..Absolutely shameless in trying to leech on rich people like me.
Maybe you can go on all fours and try to bark like a dog and I will throw some money your way..

i will go on my fours and probably bite u to death...and take away ur money...rofl...hows that sounds?

never push a beggar or dog towards the wall....

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

How rich are you?

Even so, you still die the same age as poor people

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of us have lived in Malaysia one time or the other as tourists, as guest or even alone. If one apply commonsense, in which most SINKESS doesn't possess, the chances of getting raped, robbed or murder is still much lower than here.

Most likely you will get raped, robbed & murdered , the moment you cross over to Malaysia...:rolleyes: We cannot compare, what they get in Malaysia with what we get in SINkingpore with regards to watching world cup 2010, but what we are grumbling about is, we never get the best deal as consumers, we are always being suckered & always having to pay AFFORDABLE rates; for we do not have real competition.

Whereas, in Malaysia, corrupted as they are....competition dictates the market place, the consumers benefits. In SINkingpore, the oligopolists, the monopolists control the pricing, for we have a government that encourages that; and all is AFFORDABLE.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You have just admitted that you are a cheapskate:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded cheapskates:mad:

It is ridiculous that you can't even afford to pay $1.10 for a match. If the take up rate for World Cup is low this time round, our telcos might not want to take up the WC in 4 years time and there will be no WC for Singapore,

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must we pay so much to watch it ?
there are Indo n Malaysia channels to watch it for free.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
why must we pay so much to watch it ?
there are Indo n Malaysia channels to watch it for free.

Do not assume too early.

After committing millions in fee to obtain the rights, you think SingTel/Starhiub will sit around and let the jailbirds, aka captured diehard fans, view from other free sources ?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

With $70, you can't even buy a soccer jersey:mad:
Admit it, you are just CHEAPSKATE!!!:mad:

$70 i can buy a pair of soccer boots and a soccer ball to play with my friends. $70 you can go JB buy a country/club original jersey.

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded cheapskates:mad:

It is ridiculous that you can't even afford to pay $1.10 for a match. If the take up rate for World Cup is low this time round, our telcos might not want to take up the WC in 4 years time and there will be no WC for Singapore,

Actually its not about whether can afford or not boy boy, its actually more about whether we song or not song with sinktel/sinknet services or not.
For your info, if you subscribe to mio tv, U call them up and they fix appointment and go down ur place install everything and when you want to terminate and call them up to ask their representative to come ur place and take back the set, they tell you cock and bull stories cannot this cannot that and ask you to bring the whole damn set down to their specific 3 selected hello shops in sinky only.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually its not about whether can afford or not boy boy, its actually more about whether we song or not song with sinktel/sinknet services or not.
For your info, if you subscribe to mio tv, U call them up and they fix appointment and go down ur place install everything and when you want to terminate and call them up to ask their representative to come ur place and take back the set, they tell you cock and bull stories cannot this cannot that and ask you to bring the whole damn set down to their specific 3 selected hello shops in sinky only.

You retarded maggot

That is the typical excuse by poor losers like you..you should STFU if you are dirt poor

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place why watch the world cup, no doubt it is the most watch sports event but with increasing commercailism and kelongism , the beautiful game is no longer beautiful. Very soon watching it would be watching WWE RAW. All wayang!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are very right, that is how sinkie service behaves.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are very right, that is how sinkie service behaves.

Sinkies like to fuck young Thai girls because there are millions of young Thai whores offering themselves are dirt cheap prices. They are cheaper than the price of a cup of coffee:biggrin: