• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Tape

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Ta

Rogue,

You are spot on. The target is not the Doctor. The target is the big backer behind TR. This is just some sort of warning, that's all.

Goh Meng Seng

hmm... makes more sense now. But it's still very 'blatant' of them isn't it? As many enemies he has, not many of them can pull this off.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore's Dr Joseph Ong, Founder Of Temasek Review, Just Got His Spy Cam Sex Ta

hmm... makes more sense now. But it's still very 'blatant' of them isn't it? As many enemies he has, not many of them can pull this off.

Yes, not many people can pull this off. There are pin hole cameras but it seems that this one should be infra red pin hole camera. Is this controlled item only available to some intelligence agency?

Nobody knows about Dr Joseph Ong until he was investigated by the police. Why was he let off so leniently? Its anyone's guess.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Best news ever, if this prediction is correct. And in that case the big backer must be pretty powerful and wearing white from the lack of force from the current regime.

Wish this is true.

Well, we will just have to sit tight and observe.

Goh Meng Seng

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Joseph Ong's sex tape reported in Shin Min liao...

Joseph Ong jialat liao.....Cpt Goh Meng Seng really sabo him big time...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SM20-001-0-SHI.jpg

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, not many people can pull this off. There are pin hole cameras but it seems that this one should be infra red pin hole camera. Is this controlled item only available to some intelligence agency?

Nobody knows about Dr Joseph Ong until he was investigated by the police. Why was he let off so leniently? Its anyone's guess.

Goh Meng Seng

aurvandil trying to suggest this is the work of MIW :rolleyes::biggrin: I will help you spread your msg:biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng
What makes you think this is an infrared or nigh vision camera? both still have a bit of skintone colour leh. If its infrared, the last few seconds when the women on the lights, it will be completely white already.

Anyone can get a spy cam and do this stunt also -_-"

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Namqiong is not Joseph ong

Somewhat coincidentally, the sex tape of Dr Ong surfaced after Tan Kim Kim released this picture of Minister Mah. Strangely, Tan Kim Kim is now also saying that Dr Joe Ong is not Namqiong.

Most curious ...

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Picture courtesy of Sammyboy Forum Tan Kim Kim

Last edited:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Somewhat coincidentally, the sex tape of Dr Ong surfaced after Tan Kim Kim released this picture of Minister Mah. Strangely, Tan Kim Kim is now also saying that Dr Joe Ong is not Namqiong.

Most curious ...

n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Picture courtesy of Sammyboy Forum Tan Kim Kim
GMS why everytime I mention Macau you try to divert the attention? why leh?:biggrin:
So what happen in Macau? BTW I really wish I am that powerful to obtain and release JO sex video, so i take it as a compliment:wink:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone can get a spy cam and do this stunt also -_-"

I am not familiar with the technology of spy cams. However considering the just how poor our Opposition is (Goh Meng Seng had to sell his HDB flat to finance his election campaign), this seems to be a very strange use of money and resources to attack Dr Ong.

If the Opposition had this capability, won't it make more sense to use it on more interesting subjects.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

one thing for sure is that cleareyes is PAP IB

papdog.jpg

for 2 yrs he has been in my ignore list :biggrin:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

pretty sure it was in a budget hotel and taken by him.

this type of pinhole cam, to view the vid, need to transfer to the pc to watch.

so someone have access to his pc, or likely MBT hack into his pc.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not familiar with the technology of spy cams. However considering the just how poor our Opposition is (Goh Meng Seng had to sell his HDB flat to finance his election campaign), this seems to be a very strange use of money and resources to attack Dr Ong.

If the Opposition had this capability, won't it make more sense to use it on more interesting subjects.
He shot himself, dun think until it's so complicated please, anyone can do it lah.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS why everytime I mention Macau you try to divert the attention? why leh?:biggrin:
So what happen in Macau? BTW I really wish I am that powerful to obtain and release JO sex video, so i take it as a compliment:wink:

aiya..must have did something in macau dat cannot see daylight one lah...if not how come he so kanchiong everytime macau pop up....:wink:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah!!! u all never go sammyboy sex forum??? i think this doc call chicken and set up the camera himself. then uploaded in his own pc for his own pleasure. maybe someone hack into his pc and down load the clip from his pc??? :biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

He shot himself, dun think until it's so complicated please, anyone can do it lah.

Why did he shoot it himself and release it himself?

Going back to the first TNP release on 9 Oct 2010, he threatened to sue TNP if they released his name.

Subsequently, TR and Dr Ong have been doing everything possible to disassociate themselves.

Why then would he shoot the vid himself and release it onto the internet?

This version of things doesn't quite add up.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Precisely.

Going back to the first TNP release on 9 Oct 2010, he threatened to sue TNP if they released his name.

Subsequently, TR and Dr Ong have been doing everything possible to disassociate themselves.

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal

He seems younger in the video. Maybe he wants to do a "Gary Ng" stance?

We need to find out when was the video posted. Too bad gutter did not reveal the original link of the video as it would at least tell us when it was posted.

If it is the work of MIW as suggested, then dun you think the quality of the video should be much better. I would do a full HD if I have the money. The video seems too sloppy. Even for Gary Ng, the video quality was much better than this.

Could someone be trying to sideline him from TR since it is gaining popularity and Joseph Ong has been too hot to handle recently? Since TR has done this to Kentridge previously, I'm not surprise they do the same within. Its all about gaining control of the site which in-turn is about money.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Could someone be trying to sideline him from TR since it is gaining popularity and Joseph Ong has been too hot to handle recently? Since TR has done this to Kentridge previously, I'm not surprise they do the same within. Its all about gaining control of the site which in-turn is about money.

The problem with this hypothesis is that Dr Ong is already out. Recently they did a spring cleaning/migration where a lot of old records were "lost". Then most recently, Dr Ong openly replied to TH that he is no longer associated with TR. With no record and statements like this, there is no need to sideline Dr Ong since he can no longer assert any ownership of TR.

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Dr Ong is really out of the picture, is there even a need to do a 'spring cleaning'? Old record can stay as he had already admitted that he was the ex-owner and has nothing to do with it anymore.

Unless they wants people to think that he is already out but actually he is not. The only way to stop people from digging out stuff and compare is to do a 'spring cleaning'. If what they say is true that some of them are overseas, then they would definitely want the site to continue since they are still in the 'dark' and Dr Ong is taking all the heat.

End of the day, Dr Ong has more to lose than anyone of them now since he is in the open.

The problem with this hypothesis is that Dr Ong is already out. Recently they did a spring cleaning/migration where a lot of old records were "lost". Then most recently, Dr Ong openly replied to TH that he is no longer associated with TR. With no record and statements like this, there is no need to sideline Dr Ong since he can no longer assert any ownership of TR.