• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans should NEVER support China

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BS tibet has been a part of china much much longer compared to texas and LA being part of USA. Try harder.

You sure china killed millions of tibetians? We all know americans killed many indians that's for sure.

You see you sure are bias. USA killed many indians and somehow that's fine cos china killed some tibetians as you claimed. :rolleyes:

You sure have contridictions and you make false claims. Pray tell where did china claim 7 or 8 nations? Where?

FYI the americans wiped out almost all the red indians so what cock are you talking?

Let you write hey

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro just curious when japan was getting super powerful during WW2 and started invading SEA and east asia would you apply the same logic that you wrote here? Mind you they invaded many countries and killed so many koreans and chinese and flips and ang mohs etc but see today nobody even blames them for it. In PAP's words it's like let's move on. I invaded you but i lost so let's move on.

Do you think if china did what japan did would ppl forgive them like what they do to the japs?

Don't you feel that there's always double standards involved? Like everything good about the chinese is ignored and everything bad only remembered? That's also how it's like in our daily lives and it even affects non china chinese. Like how in this country the issue of chinese racism still exists and you don't even know what it is something so miniscule like some chinese auntie did not smile at a minority in a shop while in western nations they can beat up minorities and still get an even smaller backlash or complaints. Isn't that plain ridiculous?

Seriously, observe it yourself. FYI i don't read youtube comments scolding china ppl from various countries. It's the usual ang moh suspects. This is the same thing that afflicts black/african ppl. Also comments from youtube are full of racial hatred against all nationalities and races with the exceptions of whites. To use youtube comments as a gauge of likeability or hatred towards a nation is pretty well silly and short sighted so to speak.

Also what they say about china ppl in a way applies to singaporeans too. Seriously you think ppl actually can even differentiate or care to? Singapore isn't like the US which is bigger and became stronger than the original inhabitants in the UK and has more landmass you know. Singapore is a tiny dot that does not really have much clout in the bigger scheme of things. Apple does not even have an official store in Singapore do you know that? And apple is probably one of the best companies in the world and yet it couldn't care to have an official apple store in singapore. Singapore isn't even that important at all so to speak.

Here's an example. I like Korean/Japanese pop culture, food, people, history. Do I have to hate Koreans and Japanese just because PRC Chinese hate them. If PRC Chinese provoked other nation first we Singaporeans should support them?

Don't you feel that there's always double standards involved? Like everything good about the chinese is ignored and everything bad only remembered?

Good things about PRC Chinese? give me one example.

Also comments from youtube are full of racial hatred against all nationalities and races with the exceptions of whites.

Black hate white, Iraqis hate white, so does Asians. But like I said before, there's no nation that has so much hate directed to one nation, and that's China. And the only people that insults more nations than anybody are PRC Chinese.

Also what they say about china ppl in a way applies to singaporeans too. Seriously you think ppl actually can even differentiate or care to? Singapore isn't like the US which is bigger and became stronger than the original inhabitants in the UK and has more landmass you know.

No they don't, Singapore are more civilized Han Chinese with different laws and government to China everybody knows it. We are an democratic Han Chinese people who are different to Cheena. I don't deny we are from the same and root but there has to be an differentiation between us. An good example that we Singaporeans don't pee and shit on the public like these shameless PRC Chinese. ( I don't even care if it's an minority or few, these things should never exist in this modern time and age)

tumblr_m145lpnPvf1rrl6cco1_500.png

mainlander-shits-in-hongkong-mall.jpg

woman-pee-in-public-place-2.jpg

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
BS tibet has been a part of china much much longer compared to texas and LA being part of USA. Try harder.

You sure china killed millions of tibetians? We all know americans killed many indians that's for sure.

You see you sure are bias. USA killed many indians and somehow that's fine cos china killed some tibetians as you claimed. :rolleyes:

You sure have contridictions and you make false claims. Pray tell where did china claim 7 or 8 nations? Where?

FYI the americans wiped out almost all the red indians so what cock are you talking?

Let you write hey

No dude you should try harder. It was the Spaniards who brought the disease and genocide American Indians, not the Americans you know today (and I'm not being biased just being honest), but Americans may have killed hundreds thousand to million.

Texas was officially part of America On February 28, 1845 and LA officially in April 4, 1850. Tibet was only part of China in 1949, well none of them have any rights to claim any land of Indigenous people but at least American colonizers have an longer history.

http://mount-kailash.com/china/tibetan-patriots/chinese-occupation.htm
Since 1950, an estimated 1.2 million Tibetans have been killed by the Chinese. Records of the Tibetan Government in Exile show that between 1949 and 1979

173,221 Tibetans died after being tortured in prison.
156,758 Tibetans have been executed by the Chinese.
432,705 Tibetans were killed while fighting Chinese soldiers.
342,970 Tibetans have starved to death.
92,731 Tibetans publicly tortured to death.
9,002 Tibetans committed suicide.

http://hhdl.dharmakara.net/hhdl-tibet.html

According to Chinese sources 80,000 Tibetans have died in Central Tibet alone during and immediately after the uprising. It is estimated that since 1959, 1.5 million Tibetans have died as a direct result of Chinese incursion into the country.

And the funny thing is this map doesn't even include China's claim of Vietnam spratly island, Phillipines island
roc_administrative_and_claims.jpg

Last edited:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops my mistake.

It should be claimed by PRC

(In East Asia)
735pxchinaadministrativ.png

In Southeast Asia It includes Vietnam and Philippines.
01-29-11-mcg4.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's an example. I like Korean/Japanese pop culture, food, people, history. Do I have to hate Koreans and Japanese just because PRC Chinese hate them. If PRC Chinese provoked other nation first we Singaporeans should support them?

Hello what cock are you writing now? Who is helping china hate on Korea or Japan? Also FYI china only has a problem with Japan due to ww2 which the Koreans have too since when does china have a problem with korea.

Don'<wbr>t you feel that there's always double standards involved? Like everything good about the chinese is ignored and everything bad only remembered? Good things about PRC Chinese? give me one example.

I see how you convinently left out all Chinese but just put in prc. Sure that's petty easy managed to make the country rise from poverty in the 40s to the high standards of living in china today. Many more but since you asked for one that's all.

Also comments from youtube are full of racial hatred against all nationalities and races with the exceptions of whites.
Black hate white, Iraqis hate white, so does Asians. But like I said before, there's no nation that has so much hate directed to one nation, and that's China. And the only people that insults more nations than anybody are PRC Chinese.

You sure or not? You have the stats to prove it? FYI many ppl hate the usa but somehow you're Going to say more ppl hate china and you dont have the stats to prove it and still insist you are correct am I right?

Also what they say about china ppl in a way applies to singaporeans too. Seriously you think ppl actually can even differentiate or care to? Singapore isn't like the US which is bigger and became stronger than the original inhabitants in the UK and has more landmass you know.

No they don't, Singapore are more civilized Han Chinese with different laws and government to China everybody knows it. We are an democratic Han Chinese people who are different to Cheena. I don't deny we are from the same and root but there has to be an differentiation between us. An good example that we Singaporeans don't pee and shit on the public like these shameless PRC Chinese. ( I don't even care if it's an minority or few, these things should never exist in this modern time and age)

I suggest you go back and read again. I mentioned you think ppl know the difference between sinkie chinese and china chinese? That's what i was asking. FYI since when does the govt of a country determine if a country's citizens are good or bad? If you want to talk and shitting and peeing in public i suggest you go and google on the ang moh woman that shit in public inside a supermarket in the US. Yes she's in the minority but since you mentioned you don't care it's the minority so does this mean the US is fucked up? So let's see how you change the standards around when a minority of china ppl pee in public it's bad for everyone. Yet when a US woman does the same exact thing somehow the standards change and it does not apply to the entire country. Do you care to tell me why do you have such double standards?

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
u already have a very negative perception of China. Putting aside the Han chinese blood issue, i think it's very difficult for you to change your mind. It is just like many people here are anti PAP...so anti to the extend that even if PAP did something good, u will still condemn it. It is just like you now who only choose to see the negative thing about China.

Can you tell us then which Saint country do u support?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No dude you should try harder. It was the Spaniards who brought the disease and genocide American Indians, not the Americans you know today (and I'm not being biased just being honest), but Americans may have killed hundreds thousand to million.

Texas was officially part of America On February 28, 1845 and LA officially in April 4, 1850. Tibet was only part of China in 1949, well none of them have any rights to claim any land of Indigenous people but at least American colonizers have an longer history.

http://mount-kailash.com/china/tibetan-patriots/chinese-occupation.htm
Since 1950, an estimated 1.2 million Tibetans have been killed by the Chinese. Records of the Tibetan Government in Exile show that between 1949 and 1979

173,221 Tibetans died after being tortured in prison.
156,758 Tibetans have been executed by the Chinese.
432,705 Tibetans were killed while fighting Chinese soldiers.
342,970 Tibetans have starved to death.
92,731 Tibetans publicly tortured to death.
9,002 Tibetans committed suicide.

http://hhdl.dharmakara.net/hhdl-tibet.html

According to Chinese sources 80,000 Tibetans have died in Central Tibet alone during and immediately after the uprising. It is estimated that since 1959, 1.5 million Tibetans have died as a direct result of Chinese incursion into the country.

And the funny thing is this map doesn't even include China's claim of Vietnam spratly island, Phillipines island
roc_administrative_and_claims.jpg

Hello i suggest you go back and read on the conquest of the americas and you'll see that not only did the spanish fuck up the natives the americans did it too or the British. Why trying to excuse them for doing that cos they are ang mohs?

Excuse me tibet has been a part of china for hundreds of years what since the 1940s? Don't make up shit.

Excuse me claiming a small part of a country does not mean claiming a country. Damn you're a very dishonest fella. Also take note that some countries claim borders of china like india for eg, yet according to you that's fine am i right? They can claim parts of china but china cannot claim am i correct?

Here's the thing china is an empire that has survived for thousands of yrs and is the 3rd largest country in landmass. Undeniable facts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This reminds me that i need to bring up this post i made in the ang moh cyclist thread.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?117697-White-Trash-Very-Gentlemen&p=1077561#post1077561

It's the sinkie lady's fault. In this country you have to check the nationality and the race of said ppl involved to make a judgment. Since the cyclist is an ang moh and he was being horned at of course the sinkie lady is at fault. If the cyclist was a tiong then she's in the right.

Ppl were still questioning me on this and it's plain obvious that many ppl still hold the type of mentality that i have described in that thread. Typical example would be mercury in this thread. Sadly no matter how much superior he thinks he is to the prcs and how he carries balls and wears the backside skin of the ang mohs on his face he wouldn't be treated any better than the prcs. :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't want Singapore to be hated by every nation, I notice on youtube there were some Singaporeans who defended PRC Chinese but in return Singaporeans get insulted and hated aswell. Every country should deal with their own problems and responsibility, Chinese nationals is always hoping that Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, Singaporeans will back up PRC Chinese against their enemies.

Malaysian ex-PM Mahathir used to ridicule the Chinese - and may be Chinese in general. He questioned why there are "Chinatowns" all over the world - including Malaysia and Singapore - where the Chinese migrate. We have "Little India" but never "Indiatown". Why?

In bad times he will probably question why there is a "Chinatown" or "Singapore village" in Iskandar.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese killed millions of Tibetans? If that was true, China will have total peace in Tibet today.

Tibetans prefer living under the Chinese than under the dictatorship of the Dalai Lama who would kill anyone who did not submit to him.

The truth is the Chinese treats its minorities better than the USA, Australia, Arabs, India, Paskistan, Japan, Malaysia and Indonesia combined.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
u already have a very negative perception of China. Putting aside the Han chinese blood issue, i think it's very difficult for you to change your mind. It is just like many people here are anti PAP...so anti to the extend that even if PAP did something good, u will still condemn it. It is just like you now who only choose to see the negative thing about China.

Can you tell us then which Saint country do u support?

Why don't you try correcting the alleged bias then? Let's have a debate. :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese killed millions of Tibetans? If that was true, China will have total peace in Tibet today.

Tibetans prefer living under the Chinese than under the dictatorship of the Dalai Lama who would kill anyone who did not submit to him.

The truth is the Chinese treats its minorities better than the USA, Australia, Arabs, India, Paskistan, Japan, Malaysia and Indonesia combined.

Please tell me this is irony. :(

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello what cock are you writing now? Who is helping china hate on Korea or Japan? Also FYI china only has a problem with Japan due to ww2 which the Koreans have too since when does china have a problem with korea.

I made an simple example. Do you seriously think China only has problem with Japan even when there is all these land disputes? Go to any forum or youtube related with Chinese-Vietnamese, Mongolian-Chinese, Chinese-Taiwanese, Chinese-Hong Kong issues and you'll read many extreme comments directed at PRC Chinese. Almost every freaking Asian nations has horrible and extremely nasty thing to say about China.

I see how you convinently left out all Chinese but just put in prc. Sure that's petty easy managed to make the country rise from poverty in the 40s to the high standards of living in china today. Many more but since you asked for one that's all.

You think China today has high standards of living lol? and even if they do, they've achieved that by abusing low paid workers, violating human rights, producing fake products.

You sure or not? You have the stats to prove it? FYI many ppl hate the usa but somehow you're Going to say more ppl hate china and you dont have the stats to prove it and still insist you are correct am I right?

Well maybe it's an bit of exaggeration to say China is the world most hated country but no doubt it is one of the world most hated country. Do you really need stats for something like this? it's common knowledge that China has large negative influence in many countries.

So what? Just because U.S get hated for their Iraq war doesn't mean crap to us Singaporeans. It's China that we should give an crap because there the ones we have genetic and cultural relationship. There the ones who makes Chinese people look bad. Do we Singaporeans get hated as much as China? surely we don't.

I suggest you go back and read again. I mentioned you think ppl know the difference between sinkie chinese and china chinese?

Yes they know the difference between Sinkies and China Chinese. They know we have higher morals and more civilized, definately not like these shameless chickens.

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=131&catid=11&subcatid=76

Chinese Prostitutes Outside China

* By some estimates 10,000 mainland Chinese girls and women are brought to Southeast Asia every year to work in the sex industry.

*Large numbers of Chinese women work as prostitutes in Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan and other places in Asia.

If you want to talk and shitting and peeing in public i suggest you go and google on the ang moh woman that shit in public inside a supermarket in the US. Yes she's in the minority but since you mentioned you don't care it's the minority so does this mean the US is fucked up?

I couldn't comfirm any of that, but I'm willing to believe you anyway because. Even if there was an ang moh women I'm pretty sure the proportion of PRC Chinese that does these shameless acts are 100x higher than U.S for sure. ( I really wish I can post an youtube video to show to how PRC Chinese women/girls even shits in the great wall of China)

Do you care to tell me why do you have such double standards?

I think you're sticking up for China too much, don't do that please. I understand every country has their own shame and disgusts, but the proportion and level of Chinese PRC is well beyond others.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello i suggest you go back and read on the conquest of the americas and you'll see that not only did the spanish fuck up the natives the americans did it too or the British. Why trying to excuse them for doing that cos they are ang mohs?

The point was you wanted to say that Americans genocide the Indians, well I just told you it was the spaniards who brought the disease, not the Americans. Chinese properly killed more Tibetans than Americans did to Indians.

Excuse me tibet has been a part of china for hundreds of years what since the 1940s? Don't make up shit.

And where did you learned that from? only China nationals will tell you Tibet has been part of China for hundred years. If you studied history Manchus killed many Han Chinese after they conquered China. The Manchus eventually became sinicized but they treated Han Chinese in the bottom class until the Xinhai revolution, this was when Han Chinese started ruling Manchus. The Qing dynasty was never an Han Chinese rule dynasty, it was only under Han rule in 1949.

Excuse me claiming a small part of a country does not mean claiming a country. Damn you're a very dishonest fella. Also take note that some countries claim borders of china like india for eg, yet according to you that's fine am i right? They can claim parts of china but china cannot claim am i correct?

The part about country I was only an example I used. I'm just trying to say just because American can claim 2 countries doesn't mean China can claim 6 or 7. In this case, China are claiming lands from many other countries. It doesn't matter if there no matter small or large it's still claiming an countries territory, they don't don't belong to China.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And where did you learned that from? only China nationals will tell you Tibet has been part of China for hundred years. If you studied history Manchus killed many Han Chinese after they conquered China. The Manchus eventually became sinicized but they treated Han Chinese in the bottom class until the Xinhai revolution, this was when Han Chinese started ruling Manchus. The Qing dynasty was never an Han Chinese rule dynasty, it was only under Han rule in 1949.

from ancient past to now, successor states own the territories of their predecessors. Tibet is part of China for hundred of years. the China means the ruling regime and the land, not Han or Manchu rule.

Last edited:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
from ancient past to now, successor states own the territories of their predecessors. Tibet is part of China for hundred of years. the China means the ruling regime and the land, not Han or Manchu rule.

Here's the difference...Tibet has been part of China for hundred years (due to Manchu and Mongol rule) but not due to Han Chinese, so if you want to be non-biased Tibetans should be free from Han Chinese. All these successors states are bunch bullshit excuse to claim territories.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter if China becomes an super power nation, in terms of morals and reputation it's still low class and rotten to the core. Who's the blame for craps like tainted milk, fake food, poison drinks, fake products, black money, corruption, oppression of freedom and human rights, low moral attitudes only China themselves and nobody else. If China does something that disgusts and shame the human race again, we Singaporeans should never stick up for China because it would only drag the reputation of Singaporeans Chinese down with em. Just because we are Han Chinese race doesn't mean we should support whatever new ugly and shameless crap China does. I'm pretty sure we're going to see more new and shameful crap from China in the future that embarrassed the Han Chinese race.

From what I've seen it's almost always the PRC Chinese who starts insulting other people on YouTube first, I've checked the YouTube comments and everytime there's an arguement it happens with an PRC Chinese posting an nasty comment of others. If PRC Chinese hate somebody, why should we Singaporeans help PRC Chinese when they are wrong in the first place. Seriously these land claims of China is ridiculous it's like they think the world belongs to China. They claim Vietnam territories, Philippines territories, North Korean territories, Indian territories, Mongolian territories, Japanese territories.

I agree that the USA is more high class. Somehow they have so many enemies that they made it as though they are righteous.

Even with the mad cow, drug laden cokes and peisi, poisonous junk food etc, I bet you love the US.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's the difference...Tibet has been part of China for hundred years (due to Manchu and Mongol rule) but not due to Han Chinese, so if you want to be non-biased Tibetans should be free from Han Chinese. All these successors states are bunch bullshit excuse to claim territories.

but every countries are claiming territories based on successor states historical claim. can the claims be purely judged on proximity to the country which can be ambiguous.

eg. Vietnam are claiming some islands in the South China Sea, not part of her past dynasties but the territory of the predecessor, her colonial master French Indochina.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I made an simple example. Do you seriously think China only has problem with Japan even when there is all these land disputes? Go to any forum or youtube related with Chinese-Vietnamese, Mongolian-Chinese, Chinese-Taiwanese, Chinese-Hong Kong issues and you'll read many extreme comments directed at PRC Chinese. Almost every freaking Asian nations has horrible and extremely nasty thing to say about China.

Wah! Youtube comments = every country has freaking horrible things to say about china. :rolleyes: You know how fucking stupid you sound with this comment. Firstly let me ask you what language is youtube mostly in? 2ndly do you think ppl on those countries actually make comments on youtube? Also what type of forums do koreans, japanese, vietnamese, chinese ppl write on? Rhetorical question in fact. I can answer it for you no they don't write on english forums. :rolleyes: They write on their respective korean, jap etc etc forums and i can bet you obviously don't even read on viet or jap forums obviously and even chinese forums. :rolleyes: You saw a few youtube comments like some anti prc ppl commenting on youtube videos and you instantly made up the inference from your ass OH this youtuber is helping the viets commenting bad things on the prcs he must be a viet! In reality it could be anyone writing that even an ang moh. Let's see you read a few youtube comments and saw a few videos and made up this BS.

You think China today has high standards of living lol? and even if they do, they've achieved that by abusing low paid workers, violating human rights, producing fake products.

Excuse me some parts of china and some cities have even higher standards of living compared to singapore. :rolleyes: Also if you actually know how to read i wrote the standard of living in china today is much much better than china in the 40s and let me tell you that doesn't automatically occur. Go to some countries like india, african countries and their standard of living has not changed at all. Nice of you to actually leave things like that out cos you are biased.

Well maybe it's an bit of exaggeration to say China is the world most hated country but no doubt it is one of the world most hated country. Do you really need stats for something like this? it's common knowledge that China has large negative influence in many countries.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH. OMG you really spew BS straight out now. Oh it's common knowledge. Hey comeon if it was so easy to come to these type of conclusions why do ppl collect stats then. In future there's no need to even compare the number of world cup titles or goals scored by a player for eg to say which country is the best footballing country in the world. I'll just say hey brazil is the best country cos i read on youtube comments how good it is. See why not apply to everything else? Of course you'll use your snake tatic to somehow twist why you need stats to prove that but nope no need stats to prove that china is the most hated nation.

So what? Just because U.S get hated for their Iraq war doesn't mean crap to us Singaporeans. It's China that we should give an crap because there the ones we have genetic and cultural relationship. There the ones who makes Chinese people look bad. Do we Singaporeans get hated as much as China? surely we don't.

Holy fucking shit. This is a snake move right here! Didn't you mention more ppl worldwide hate china so i wrote hey many ppl hate the US. When i caught you out on your BS you then go oh the US invasion of iraq has no meaning to us and then go back to only sinkies should worry about china. Hey don't be a snake and write nonsense ok. Also how do you know sinkies don't get hated as much as china especially when sinkie is so small. I suggest you go read the youtube videos on fadedholysoldier and other americans saying how much singapore sucks. Go and read the interview the star of the green hornet that stars jay chou did with david letterman or some other host on the country of singapore. He mentioned that singapore sucks! He's a hollywood star and they are supposed to be super liberal and politically correct and he says singapore sucks.

I suggest you go back and read again. I mentioned you think ppl know the difference between sinkie chinese and china chinese?

Yes they know the difference between Sinkies and China Chinese. They know we have higher morals and more civilized, definately not like these shameless chickens.

Don't talk cock lah bugger that makes up rubbish from his asshole. Why would so many ppl ask if singapore is in china if they know the difference.

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=131&catid=11&subcatid=76
Chinese Prostitutes Outside China

* By some estimates 10,000 mainland Chinese girls and women are brought to Southeast Asia every year to work in the sex industry.

*Large numbers of Chinese women work as prostitutes in Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan and other places in Asia.

Do you know how large china is or not? You see you are pretty fucking stupid. 1.3 billion ppl 1300 million ppl is more than 4 times the population of the US. 10k gals is such a small number. FYI in singapore you can see thai gals for eg working as chicken legally, illegally in geylang, in thai discos and online sites. Can you say that thailand is a chicken country? In any case you are too stupid to see proportion and how 1300 million population is bigger than countries with a 60 million or 100 million population for eg.

If you want to talk and shitting and peeing in public i suggest you go and google on the ang moh woman that shit in public inside a supermarket in the US. Yes she's in the minority but since you mentioned you don't care it's the minority so does this mean the US is fucked up?

I couldn't comfirm any of that, but I'm willing to believe you anyway because. Even if there was an ang moh women I'm pretty sure the proportion of PRC Chinese that does these shameless acts are 100x higher than U.S for sure. ( I really wish I can post an youtube video to show to how PRC Chinese women/girls even shits in the great wall of China)

Do you remember what your fucking comments were earlier? Remember you mentioned that you don't care if the number of ppl that shit and piss in public is in the minority you wrote as long as there are ppl that shit and piss in public that's bad enough. I then say oh if that's the case then there's the very famous and recent video of an ang moh woman that shit in a supermarket caught on camera in the US. So EVEN ang mohs shit and piss in public. What do you do here? oh yes there are 100x more shameless acts in china that you made up from your ass. How much bigger is china's population to the US i want to ask again.
Do you care to tell me why do you have such double standards?

I think you're sticking up for China too much, don't do that please. I understand every country has their own shame and disgusts, but the proportion and level of Chinese PRC is well beyond others.

Sticking up too much for china? The way you write is all BS and zero facts with opinions all pull out from your asshole.

Look i think you better check your head but before that remember to remove the backside skin of the US from your face. I believe you are wearing too much US backside skin and wear it too tightly.

Last edited: