• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans should NEVER support China

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who throw insults are the one's who lose. Just look at how many insults you threw at me because you couldn't chew in the facts I presented to your face. Your behavior is typical of an frustrated cowards who think they can by arrogantly saying you've lost and throwing insults at the same time.

Any explanation to PRC supporters are of course rubbish, since when did PRC Chinese ever listened to anyone?

You threw insults at me ok. So are you saying youtself?

Wrong you didn't present any facts. You simply threw away the facts and the logic that i did which made you look like an idiot.

Take one of your examples. You mentioned that many ppl from different nations are scolding prc online. You used youtube comments as an example. That's obviously a very stupid and ambigious example to use. Firstly youtube is in english and the majority of ppl from those countries like vietnam or korea wouldn't comment in english. They would be commenting in their own native tongues. I showed you how dumb you are by using youtube comments as a gauge and you just simply dismissed it without even proving me wrong! So you see you are totally illogical and full of shit. Oh and no full of shit isn't an insult. :rolleyes: It's a fact just like dumbass.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
You threw insults at me ok. So are you saying youtself?

Wrong you didn't present any facts. You simply threw away the facts and the logic that i did which made you look like an idiot.

Take one of your examples. You mentioned that many ppl from different nations are scolding prc online. You used youtube comments as an example. That's obviously a very stupid and ambigious example to use. Firstly youtube is in english and the majority of ppl from those countries like vietnam or korea wouldn't comment in english. They would be commenting in their own native tongues. I showed you how dumb you are by using youtube comments as a gauge and you just simply dismissed it without even proving me wrong! So you see you are totally illogical and full of shit. Oh and no full of shit isn't an insult. :rolleyes: It's a fact just like dumbass.

Firstly youtube is in english and the majority of ppl from those countries like vietnam or korea wouldn't comment in english.

What's your freaking point? it just means most of them can't speak English. Even if they have commented in their own language, how the heck would you know there not insulting the Chinese in their own language?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Firstly youtube is in english and the majority of ppl from those countries like vietnam or korea wouldn't comment in english.

What's your freaking point? it just means most of them can't speak English. Even if they have commented in their own language, how the heck would you know there not insulting the Chinese in their own language?

you are truly idiotic and i have to explain everything to you. how do u even know if they are scolding china on their respective forums? Can u read viet? Can you read korean? Can you read thai? :rolleyes:

If you cannot read those languages then it means you cannot even generalize what they think of china.

Most ppl would have accepted that i made a very valid pt but look at you trying to be a sneaky snake. Very keling behavior.