• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya are you talking to me? FYI I am already back 50% of time in Spore for last year and that’s why I met so many whistling Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs in Spore and JB. It makes no difference even if i am back 100% of time as these Malaysian criminal dogs sons of whores like @Valium @sweetiepie are everywhere in Spore stealing slandering and harassing me a whore non stop.

Whether I am in the forum or not or in Spore or JB makes no difference to evil filthy Malaysian dogs at all. Proud Malaysian dogs sons of whores @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @Robert Half everyday repeating filthy lies of me is to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay Malaysian jmb and management office love to steal as long as they have the power to do so. So self entitled to steal and then 耍流氓。

Xia suay Malaysian dogs sons of whores you dare to steal my photos dare to defame me a virgin a whore I dare to talk until the end of my life and let the whole world know how Xia suay hypocrite criminal thief and bully you are. So many winner proud Malaysian dogs here @Valium @sweetiepie @Bad New Brown @glockman everyday insulting me and hurling abuse at me a slut and whore. And there are evil Malaysian dogs out there defaming me in every jb and Spore housing estate I go to. So evil so cheap so despicable human pests.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another update:

This morning while exiting to SG after staying in JB for 2wks, we were warned (despite having shown the officer our MM2H applications) that we cannot stay in JB for prolonged periods of time. If we wish to do so we need to wait till our Visa is approved.

Normally we would stay for 1-2weeks in JB & exit to singapore for 4-5days & return back. Last year & this year we faced more & more warnings. Looks like it’s gonna get worse from here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another update:

This morning while exiting to SG after staying in JB for 2wks, we were warned (despite having shown the officer our MM2H applications) that we cannot stay in JB for prolonged periods of time. If we wish to do so we need to wait till our Visa is approved.

Normally we would stay for 1-2weeks in JB & exit to singapore for 4-5days & return back. Last year & this year we faced more & more warnings. Looks like it’s gonna get worse from here.

Then why grant visitors one month stay? :rolleyes:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another update:

Where is this indah or jb?

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why grant visitors one month stay? :rolleyes:

In some ways the Officers are doing their jobs. They used to be nonchalant about this. Especially when Iskandar & Macs was promoted by both the Sultan & Najib. Looks like no longer so... johor is closed for biz.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well no. If change of government suddenly changes how you operate then its all a sham. The ONLY thing good about najib is proforeigner.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well no. If change of government suddenly changes how you operate then its all a sham. The ONLY thing good about najib is proforeigner.

Najib is an Economic person. Pro Biz & Economy. Like u say, welcomes Foreign FDIs & foreigners. He is best friend with sg & china govt.

In the meantime nothing much we can do except keep fingers crossed they don’t bar us re-entry next time... Certainly not fun...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another update:

Stayed in Malaysia for only for 1-2 weeks and exited for 4-5 days and yet you kenna?? That’s bad. Thanks for sharing.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib is an Economic person. Pro Biz & Economy. Like u say, welcomes Foreign FDIs & foreigners. He is best friend with sg & china govt.

In the meantime nothing much we can do except keep fingers crossed they don’t bar us re-entry next time... Certainly not fun...
The mm2h took so long to apply?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok heres a tip for all singaporeans in malaysia. Do NOT leave the place now. 18th the lockdown will be in effect. So we can stay until 31st. Longer even better

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw the dummies online are retards. I have checked and the food stalls say they will be open. Just cannot eat in. Dont panic