• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
That is actually Danga city mall or what was left of it. The EXPO beside it is still working so it is not abandoned (for now)
For IT stuff, now just head on to Pelangi Plaza which has been renovated and doubling as the main IT source.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, many thanks for the info. Now we have an alternative. No need to shop only at SIM Lim Square. However, I heard that Pelangi Plaza is not safe and is a crime-ridden mall. Is that true and did you have any bad experiences while shopping at that mall?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya while sinkies are complaining for being stopped by foreign immigration, count yourselves lucky that you don’t have my special problem of your own country immigration people giving you trouble for not having a finger print that can pass biometric due to excessively dry hands.

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE8BR0HZ20121228

The FBI processes an average of 160,000 fingerprints each day with approximately three percent rejected due to poor image quality, Fischer wrote.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya while sinkies are complaining for being stopped by foreign immigration, count yourselves lucky that you don’t have my special problem of your own country immigration people giving you trouble for not having a finger print that can pass biometric due to excessively dry hands.

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE8BR0HZ20121228

The FBI processes an average of 160,000 fingerprints each day with approximately three percent rejected due to poor image quality, Fischer wrote.

I have that problem too. :smile:

It is also possible that your fingerprint lines are too fine so the ICA system cannot capture your fingerprint.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, many thanks for the info. Now we have an alternative. No need to shop only at SIM Lim Square. However, I heard that Pelangi Plaza is not safe and is a crime-ridden mall. Is that true and did you have any bad experiences while shopping at that mall?
It's a nice neighborhood mall. There's a Cold Storage supermarket there. I dun think there's any JB mall that can be called unsafe or crime-ridden. Or maybe I'm just not the kiasi type.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, correct. What about you?
That’s what I am and that’s why I am asking you. So you are the same as me huh. Do you also have hands that look like old woman since as a child aka full of wrinkles? Do you also have fingers that auto cracked from time to time aka big cracks not fine lines?

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a nice neighborhood mall. There's a Cold Storage supermarket there. I dun think there's any JB mall that can be called unsafe or crime-ridden. Or maybe I'm just not the kiasi type.

I am the paranoid one cos kena robbed at knife point and assaulted before in spore.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what I am and that’s why I am asking you. So you are the same as me huh. Do you also have hands that look like old woman since as a child aka full of wrinkles? Do you also have fingers that auto cracked from time to time aka big cracks not fine lines?

Ya, same same. :smile:

No, I don't have those issues. Maybe you can apply more moisturiser to your hands.

Have you seen a doctor for your hands? If so, what did the doc say about your condition? Sounds like a chronic condition. Must be painful....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, same same. :smile:

No, I don't have those issues. Maybe you can apply more moisturiser to your hands.

Have you seen a doctor for your hands? If so, what did the doc say about your condition? Sounds like a chronic condition. Must be painful....
The doctor said it’s extremely dry hands basically not curable. Of course very painful to have multiple big cracks on your fingers. Luckily not all the time. Only when they are triggered by dry weather in cold countries or stress. So what’s your condition that caused your finger print to not pass biometric?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The doctor said it’s extremely dry hands basically not curable. Of course very painful to have multiple big cracks on your fingers. Luckily not all the time. Only when they are triggered by dry weather in cold countries or stress. So what’s your condition that caused your finger print to not pass biometric?
@MsPiggyy so what’s your condition that caused your finger to not pass biometric? No reply means none means you are caught telling lies.

dennis tang

what i am going to post here is real and will share surprise everybody including myself.
On 14/8/2019 afternoon, when i approached counter 7 at about 5.30pm an indian corporal officer questioned me for about 20 minutes.

Details as follow:
He asked me why am i going in and out malaysia everyday, i told him i have been doing that for the passed 8 years but after my MACS cannot be renewed anymore i start to quene at the counters. He asked again by saying nothing to do with the MACS but he want the answer why. I told him i stay in JB and work in Singapore. He then immediately tell me i am not allowed to do that because the stamp given on my passport is for "social visit" only and he carried on to say he and the officer at counter 8 has already refused entry for 10+ Singaporean staying in JB, and reminded me that he got the right not to grant entry to me since he got STRONG evidence that i have violated the rule.
I am really confused because i have been doing that for the past 8 years and if i did not remember wrongly Johor Sultan on 2015 also encouraged Singaporean to do that, and is this the reason why they stopped MACS so to chase out all the 560000 Singaporean staying in JB. The officer finally told me he is going to give me ONE week to settle this issue (to get a valid pass) then he stamped on my passport and let me entry. I checked my passport same type of stamp, "social visit for 30 days". Moreover yesterday, 15/8/2019, morning and evening, and today, 16/8/201, morning, i have enter and exit without any officer stopping me.

Above is my scary experience after the last MACS issue, has anybody also faced the same problem or maybe hear something that Malaysia doctor M new goverment going to chase out the Singaporean from JB after the last he did to the China nationals in Forest City. Please update.

Thank You

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No where in Mudland is safe for sinkees. To feel secure, sinkees must stay in SINKapore.