• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a bit surprised that the chinese customs lady told me that singaporeans must be in singapore, malaysia is for malaysians.
What is there to be surprised? Malaysian Chinese and Malaysian Indians are always the biggest bullies in Malaysia.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland Chinese are patriotic even though they are discriminated. Why? The sinkapore mindset cannot understand.

Nothing to do with patriotism. When it comes to work/responsibility, Chinese ppl are most on the ball and yet also the most kiasi. So in this case, it's better RafflesTiger si than she si. Anyway, iirc, there's only 1 chinese lady at CIQ, so she's the one to avoid. Luckily for me, I was warned off by mly officers, one of whom was kind enough to ask me to get Macs card.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, this is big news. I reproduce below from Thirdlink website:

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION

We regret to inform that the Immigration Department of Malaysia has instructed the applications for Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) Pass shall be suspended with immediate effect until further notice.

The current MACS pass holder shall be able to continue to peruse the pass until the expiry of the pass.

Regards
Third Link Pte Ltd
12th June 2018.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, this is big news. I reproduce below from Thirdlink website:

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION

We regret to inform that the Immigration Department of Malaysia has instructed the applications for Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) Pass shall be suspended with immediate effect until further notice.

The current MACS pass holder shall be able to continue to peruse the pass until the expiry of the pass.

Regards
Third Link Pte Ltd
12th June 2018.
Guess it's not totally unexpected after what happened to Myeg.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a very big risk to invest property in a foreign country that do not welcome you :frown:
Well that’s not true when mudland did set up Iskandar Malaysia to welcome foreigners then. Can only say that they can’t be trusted if now they don’t welcome anymore. And if they think they can do this to foreigners’ hard earned money and get away with it, then that’s their stupidity. See which foreigners will still trust mudland to invest more money now. Japan? LOL

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a very big risk to invest property in a foreign country that do not welcome you

If I had property and banned from entry, i really would not know what to do. With macs now suspended, won't it be a little harder to stay there, never mind buying a house n staying there everyday.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had property and banned from entry, i really would not know what to do. With macs now suspended, won't it be a little harder to stay there, never mind buying a house n staying there everyday.

I feel sorry for Singaporeans who had properties and staying there that had been barred from entering mudland.

About two decades ago, I was thinking to buy a house there and marry a Ipoh or Johor girl. But life did not turn out to be and now I am striving hard in the last lap of my career with a plan to retire in the Sinkieland.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe i offended the chinese girl at the counter but i would always remember her chilling statement "malaysia is for malaysians, you singaporean should be in singapore".

Did u guys notice the property booths a.bit quiet nowadays?

I feel sorry for Singaporeans who had properties and staying there that had been barred from entering mudland.

About two decades ago, I was thinking to buy a house there and marry a Ipoh or Johor girl. But life did not turn out to be and now I am striving hard in the last lap of my career with a plan to retire in the Sinkieland.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this current situation, no foreigners dare to purchase a property in mudland.

In Sinkieland, those people queue up to buy new private condo are the ones with existing private condo been en bloc. No one now sell their HDB flat and upgrade to a new private condo.

cpython88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe i offended the chinese girl at the counter but i would always remember her chilling statement "malaysia is for malaysians, you singaporean should be in singapore".

Did u guys notice the property booths a.bit quiet nowadays?

Singapore should stop hiring Malaysians PMETs ...those idiots are filling up jobs that Singaporean are qualified to do. Just look at NCS and Singtel, its full of those idiots from Malaysia. They will find trouble with locals then start bringing in their own people who are also Malaysians.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should stop hiring Malaysians PMETs ...those idiots are filling up jobs that Singaporean are qualified to do. Just look at NCS and Singtel, its full of those idiots from Malaysia. They will find trouble with locals then start bringing in their own people who are also Malaysians.

Oh dear :frown: a stronger WP presence in the Parliament is needed :unsure:

cpython88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear :frown: a stronger WP presence in the Parliament is needed :unsure:

It is seriously bad in NCS in particular. Alot of managerial position went to Malaysian. HR head of a dept / division also Malaysian. The good hardworking ones who challenges status quo in the name of good progression for projects can kicked out because we question too much. End of the day, it is a fucking JOKE!

So if JB immigration have that chick to question Singaporean going in, tell them, it is Malaysian that should stay away from our LAND....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is seriously bad in NCS in particular. Alot of managerial position went to Malaysian. HR head of a dept / division also Malaysian. The good hardworking ones who challenges status quo in the name of good progression for projects can kicked out because we question too much. End of the day, it is a fucking JOKE!

So if JB immigration have that chick to question Singaporean going in, tell them, it is Malaysian that should stay away from our LAND....

Can we do that without consequences?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

What you mentioned also happened in my organisation and the difference is the only good hardworking one did not get kick out :thumbsup:

Thanks to my foreign boss :laugh: