• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans living JB "Prohibited Immigrants" and barred from entry.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Mudland Chinese are patriotic even though they are discriminated. Why? The sinkapore mindset cannot understand.
Nothing to do with patriotism. When it comes to work/responsibility, Chinese ppl are most on the ball and yet also the most kiasi. So in this case, it's better RafflesTiger si than she si. Anyway, iirc, there's only 1 chinese lady at CIQ, so she's the one to avoid. Luckily for me, I was warned off by mly officers, one of whom was kind enough to ask me to get Macs card.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Wow, this is big news. I reproduce below from Thirdlink website:

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION

We regret to inform that the Immigration Department of Malaysia has instructed the applications for Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) Pass shall be suspended with immediate effect until further notice.

The current MACS pass holder shall be able to continue to peruse the pass until the expiry of the pass.

Regards
Third Link Pte Ltd
12th June 2018.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Old Timer
Wow, this is big news. I reproduce below from Thirdlink website:

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION

We regret to inform that the Immigration Department of Malaysia has instructed the applications for Malaysia Automated Clearance System (MACS) Pass shall be suspended with immediate effect until further notice.

The current MACS pass holder shall be able to continue to peruse the pass until the expiry of the pass.

Regards
Third Link Pte Ltd
12th June 2018.
Guess it's not totally unexpected after what happened to Myeg.