• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are you ready for Political TSUNAMI?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: I wasn't any known activist back then, even Iinternet was a new thing, we were using 56kpbs modems that costed S$400. When Malboro came in front of my desk I was quite unprepared and surprised, I actually expected that Indian will stand up and suck up to him and I was prepared to just look away. KNN! He stood in front of me instead, so I was pissed, that was my natural reaction. :wink:

Chinese called 认错人!表错情!

uncle yap ...can i scold him and make him malu infront of voters ? will i be charged ? i really want to make them tulan ....

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink: scold him here on cyberspace lah 101% safe. Otherwise be prepared like me, and go Changi Hotel loh, scold whatever you want for the worth of your hotel vacation. :biggrin: Cluster B very relax one lah. Tell them I referred you, good service!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink: scold him here on cyberspace lah 101% safe. Otherwise be prepared like me, and go Changi Hotel loh, scold whatever you want for the worth of your hotel vacation. :biggrin: Cluster B very relax one lah. Tell them I referred you, good service!

of course scold him on cyberspace is safe ...but no shiok , cannot see his reaction . But i dont want to work as cookie in cluster b ...:wink: .

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course scold him on cyberspace is safe ...but no shiok , cannot see his reaction . But i dont want to work as cookie in cluster b ...:wink: .

No cookie lah! You think can get ah? Long Q OK?

They will pick only those 3 years sentenced at least as cookies, because they learn OJT 1 month can serve cheaply for long time, no RETRAINING needed (LKy asked for retraining KNN) our type $$$fine$$$ no-pay type no chance to be cookies.

Scold LEEgime minister at most give your 3-6 months after remission 2-4 months you checked out of Changi Hotel already. How to let you be cookie? OJT finish you ROD mood liao. :biggrin:

Their pays = S$4.60 per week each day less than 50 cents, now compare with LKy's pay please.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No cookie lah! You think can get ah? Long Q OK?

They will pick only those 3 years sentenced at least as cookies, because they learn OJT 1 month can serve cheaply for long time, no RETRAINING needed (LKy asked for retraining KNN) our type $$$fine$$$ no-pay type no chance to be cookies.

Scold LEEgime minister at most give your 3-6 months after remission 2-4 months you checked out of Changi Hotel already. How to let you be cookie? OJT finish you ROD mood liao. :biggrin:

Their pays = S$4.60 per week each day less than 50 cents, now compare with LKy's pay please.

even in the prison some cookie or IC also become hantu :wink: like PAP dogs ....give me the position i also dont want ..i rather everyday go yard one hour ( if i remember correctly ) and lock up 23 hours , somemore got room service.. enough liao .

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just google search for the political parties websites and contact them directly. Most have a "Contact Us" email.

how to contact them if i want to volunteer ? when is the last date to volunteer ? i might be in town .

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this time, I agree with you uncelyap. Singaporeans have to stand up and make themselves counted to put more Opposition in Parliament and make LKY sweat buckets.

Make LKY sweat buckets? How did you arrive at that conclusion? If you had said Ah Beng shitting bricks, I would have agreed with you.

The ones that are a threat to the PAP system have either been - bankrolled, bankrupted or exiled. If they are Singapore they are not even allowed to make a speech from the sidelines.

The slate of opposition candidates are the PAP wannabes. They will work within the PAP system. They are no threat to the PAP or their system of government other than to maintain the PAAP status quo.

The LTKs and CSTs that will enter parliament, will activate the mute button once elections are over and deactivate mute when the next election comes around.

-

Last edited:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make LKY sweat buckets? How did you arrive at that conclusion? If you had said Ah Beng shitting bricks, I would have agreed with you.

The ones that are a threat to the PAP system have either been - bankrolled, bankrupted or exiled. If they are Singapore they are not even allowed to make a speech from the sidelines.

The slate of opposition candidates are the PAP wannabes. They will work within the PAP system. They are no threat to the PAP or their system of government other than to maintain the PAAP status quo.

The LTKs and CSTs that will enter parliament, will activate the mute button once elections are over and deactivate mute when the next election comes around.

-

I can only hope for the best. I can't say you are totally wrong, especially after the Yaw Shin Leong saga. But at least by voting any Opposition (regardless of party), this will allow more Opposition to dare to speak up. If they do not speak up even with reinforcements, then I say this country is hopeless.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
unless they pay me, if not why i must be volunteer??? i better spent my public holiday here in the forum.

how to contact them if i want to volunteer ? when is the last date to volunteer ? i might be in town .

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only hope for the best. I can't say you are totally wrong, especially after the Yaw Shin Leong saga. But at least by voting any Opposition (regardless of party), this will allow more Opposition to dare to speak up. If they do not speak up even with reinforcements, then I say this country is hopeless.

JBJ was just one man and never waited for reinforcements. Sun Tzu had a famous saying, "Kill one to frighten 10,000". Reinforcements will make no difference to these bunch of PAP wannabes. Any opposition MP that steps out of the markers drawn by the PAP will be dealt with swiftly.

Take a look at WP and LTK for instance. The man himself keeps his profile ambiguous and like the party has no clear political vision or basic principles. They just run with whatever is Ah Beng's pet peeve of the day. For example their proposal to peg HDB to median income. But I suspect this is what Ah Beng really wants. Keep PAP as the govt and let a few dogs bark at them hoping the PAP will eventually listen. Even then LTK waited 20 years to bring up the issue of HDB and only during the election fever. He had plenty of time since 2006 to query the relentless surge in HDB prices but did not. No prizes for guessing why.

I believe no real change will come out with politicians such as these. The sole motive seems to be to wait for the opportune moment for PAP to collapse under its own weight and seize the throne. Similar to what LKY did. He like LTK started of as an opposition politician as well.

-

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make LKY sweat buckets? How did you arrive at that conclusion? If you had said Ah Neh shitting bricks, I would have agreed with you.

-

Agree. :eek: