• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean bus driver dismissed after Indian FTrash parents complain

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You told everyone you smuggle animals and how easy it is for you to do that and how rich you are because of that. :rolleyes: Ok mr "indian god" hopefully they don't use starhub in your realm. How are your drunken shit skin worshippers doing now?

Me tell everyone ? Are you sure its me ? Any proof it's me ? :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamban, i have Chinese seen worhsipping Indian gods. And oso Indian in a trance supposedly as a Chinese diety. How? R u going to condemn ur kind as well?

That jamban urine skin only condemn other race except his own urine skin . Don't expect much from that idiot , he is making a fool out of himself here :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is just another example of a person who has absolutely no pride in his job. Things get tough, throw towel, blame somebody else. Wake up!

Stop the battering of sinkees! Most sinkees don't take pride in their work, especially the blue collar workers. I am surprised that after umpteen years here, as you claimed, you still don't know the divide between blue and white collar and how society treats the former as lower class. Dah!
He threw in the towel? Gosh, what are you reading ...the Nazi Times? He was fired! A school bus driver who did his job was fired because some foreigners who think they are the lord of the land decided that their kids were ill-treated by him. And here comes another foreigner jumping to defend the indefensible.

Please wake up. And prepare to move out as I will not relent in my fight to drive overbearing and ungrateful foreigners like you out of my homeland.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
He writes as idiotically as you btw why u pretend to be a shit skin? You must be the biggest Chinese dog I have seen

Write like him means I'm him ? So when your mother eats at geyland means your mother is also a prositute ? Wow !! You are very smart hor ? How you know I'm not an indian ? You know me ? :wink: so why are you pretending to be Rastafarian you urine skin ? :wink:

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
He threw in the towel? Gosh, what are you reading ...the Nazi Times? He was fired! A school bus driver who did his job was fired because some foreigners who think they are the lord of the land decided that their kids were ill-treated by him. And here comes another foreigner jumping to defend the indefensible.

He didn't do his job right. He was fired for handling the situation in a bad way. Some people are simply no school bus driver material. Some people are not even bus driver material. Move on.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, I emphatise with the driver. I can attest to the unruly and noisy behaviour of Indian children.. for at my fren's condo.. they are extremely LOUD, RUDE, and very very ROWDY when even alone.

However, I don't understand how the kids could have got off the bus without the driver allowing them to do so.

It is my most honest opinion, that the driver should have stopped the bus, called the school, and also his company.. and let them know of his situation. being distracted when driving is definitely not a good thing. A driver needs to focus on the road and the surroundings. Not to have to owrry about the kids in the bus misbehaving.

He should have stopped and not allowed the kids to get off. He has every right to do so, as if he can't driver safely, then he shouldn't be driving at all. But.. the end result is... the students got home by themselves.. and he has no reason to say that he did not stop them.
I
I don't think those kids should have been made to go home on their own.. especially when the driver was tasked to send them home via the bus he drove.

This is a lesson to all SG ppl.. don't let your emotions overcome your senses. Rather then let those kids go home by themselves.. make them realize that if they don't behave, the bus won't move.. and they can't get off. The drivers' duty is to send them home, so the kids' safety is his responsibility.

sigh.. play by the rules.. use the rules to your advantage.. don't let others use them to screw you

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Write like him means I'm him ? So when your mother eats at geyland means your mother is also a prositute ? Wow !! You are very smart hor ? How you know I'm not an indian ? You know me ? :wink: so why are you pretending to be Rastafarian you urine skin ? :wink:

Of course write like him = him la. WTF no one else writes so stupidly like you. You damn funny asking if you are not a shit skin so how do u know i am not a rastafarian? you have proof. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, I emphatise with the driver. I can attest to the unruly and noisy behaviour of Indian children.. for at my fren's condo.. they are extremely LOUD, RUDE, and very very ROWDY when even alone.

However, I don't understand how the kids could have got off the bus without the driver allowing them to do so.

It is my most honest opinion, that the driver should have stopped the bus, called the school, and also his company.. and let them know of his situation. being distracted when driving is definitely not a good thing. A driver needs to focus on the road and the surroundings. Not to have to owrry about the kids in the bus misbehaving.

He should have stopped and not allowed the kids to get off. He has every right to do so, as if he can't driver safely, then he shouldn't be driving at all. But.. the end result is... the students got home by themselves.. and he has no reason to say that he did not stop them.
I
I don't think those kids should have been made to go home on their own.. especially when the driver was tasked to send them home via the bus he drove.

This is a lesson to all SG ppl.. don't let your emotions overcome your senses. Rather then let those kids go home by themselves.. make them realize that if they don't behave, the bus won't move.. and they can't get off. The drivers' duty is to send them home, so the kids' safety is his responsibility.

sigh.. play by the rules.. use the rules to your advantage.. don't let others use them to screw you

Actually i doubt the damn school would have done anything about it. They would have just told him to stfu and continuing driving but the minute any problem arises the school won't take responsibility. Also these being shitlets with shit skinned parents they would never ever discipline their spawn and blame their spawn but blame the bus driver and the school being a shit skin school wouldn't take responsibility too.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i doubt the damn school would have done anything about it. They would have just told him to stfu and continuing driving but the minute any problem arises the school won't take responsibility. Also these being shitlets with shit skinned parents they would never ever discipline their spawn and blame their spawn but blame the bus driver and the school being a shit skin school wouldn't take responsibility too.

Sir, you do have a point.
But I was hoping that by my suggestion, he could have saved his job.. maybe.. maybe not.. at least the whole lot of dung would not have gone home on their own.. and his responsibility to ensure their safe return home(or back to school) was complete.

And in acknowledgement that those little dung.. and their dung parents may not have let him off easy.. he could at least have a better argument when news broke out to media. Now.. the papers have branded him as "irresponsible", as one Chinese paper wrote that he "abandoned" the kids and left them on their own.

Had he make a U-turn back to school.. or stop and not let the little dungs out.. it might not have been so reported.

But.. the incident has happened.. and SG ppl are being pushed around by Dung parents and their little dung.. I really don't like them.. they clog up the sidewalks.. one family can walk side-by-side and stare at you when you say "excuse me" and try to overtake them. Like it's their granddung's walkway.

sigh.. no wonder old man said he's not sure if there will be a SG after 50 mre years. At the rate we are going.. we might disappear faster than 2030.

armourshrimp

HI ,. I am a bus driver for 1 of the internationl school for this india ppl at east area. . I always look out for rubbish after every trip ,and i always have a list which school student is from good to worst, i do fetch local student too. And NO1 most noisy n most rubbish i counter is this india school. I can find chips water bottle and apple, yes raw n half eaten apple on the floor.WHen they scream n play on the bus while on the move. THe teacher wont bother at all and act blur. knn .:(

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HI ,. I am a bus driver for 1 of the internationl school for this india ppl at east area. . I always look out for rubbish after every trip ,and i always have a list which school student is from good to worst, i do fetch local student too. And NO1 most noisy n most rubbish i counter is this india school. I can find chips water bottle and apple, yes raw n half eaten apple on the floor.WHen they scream n play on the bus while on the move. THe teacher wont bother at all and act blur. knn .:(

Maybe the teacher tried and nothing came out of it??

Or maybe the teacher was meditating to prevent the brain from being made into mental disability??

I feel your hardship, dear friend.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt and PM LHL, and the whitepaper can do whatever they want

WE, the ordinary people can do other things vs the foreigners influx.

One is by raising the cost of entry into S'pore.

I am raising the cost of entry into Spore by renting out my 3 room HDB at sgd 5,000 per month.

I told them that Hotel 81, one small room with a toilet is charging sgd 100+ a night. For an Indian Ah Neh family of 4, 2 rooms = sgd 100++ x 2 x 30 days = sgd 6000 per month in Hotel 81. My 3 room HDB pigeon hole is bigger, better and more comfortable!

I urge fellow S'porean to do likewise what you can within your control....ie, raising the cost of entry for all foreigners...Indians, Pinoys and PRCs, they have no NS, want to come to Spore n complain that our HDB flats are pigeon holes...so let them BLEED through their bloody noses, and feel the pinch.

If the cost of entry for foreigners (like housing) is high, they will feel the pinch of S'poreans living and staying in S'pore, they wont lowball and depress wages. Employers will see no dollar advantage employing these foreigners if their wages factor in their housing costs.

So pls help spread the words to your friends and fellow countrymen to raise their housing rentals for foreigners! This is something that we can do other than protesting futilelessly at Hong Lim.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly the bus company FAILED because they are required to have an assistant on the bus to look after the kids.
Secondly most school bus drivers are dumbfucks, ah bengs and i am amazed how parents could trust a dumbfuck driver to send their kids to/from school safely.

The Indian kids did well - they teach the boneless Sinkie kids a trick or two about standing up for your rights and not getting bullied by a useless adult.

The Sinkie driver deserved to be sacked and sell tissue at hawker centre.