• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean bus driver dismissed after Indian FTrash parents complain

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF! you mean up till now you still don't know the time had been brought earlier to 10.30pm?

BTW, I give you another tip, from my observations of what those forumners with hokkien words as usernames post in their postings in that old CNA Market Talk forum or STOMP forum etc.

My view/very strong guess those forumners that purposely choose a very common hokkien word or very common chinese word as their username they are non-chinese( they could be ethnic indians or malays). Hence your that enemy in this forum that forumner with the nick 'PhuaCheeBye' , I think he is ethnic indian.

Last time, in that old CNA Market Talk form, that forumners with the nick of Tangsen, Aiya, guailanone, they admitted they are indians in their postings in the final days of that forum before it closes. It's apparent they purposely choose a very common hokkien username as decoy,

yup i don't know cos i don't attend getai. Anyway about kelings or m&ds pretending to be chinese is very common and in edmw they even created for themselves chinese nicks with chinese words thanks to google translate. These fuckers will always say that they are chinese but every post will be anti chinese if not they will behave like total buffons and say that they are chinese to give the impression that all chinese are like them. They also won't admit they are pure m&ds or kelings but are eurasians or some mixed breed or english educated indian. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
School bus drivers need to maintain order and discipline on the bus. This fellow couldn't, worse, he opened the doors and let the minors go their own way. Wrongful dismissal? Hell no! But they should fine the bus company too, for not selecting/ training their drivers properly.

And please spare me with your court of racist opinion...

Tell me ...how does a driver who is driving supposed to maintain order and discipline? Think lah ...you think the school bus is equipped with electric shockers or water sprinklers that the driver can initiative to 'tame' the idiotic kids?
He stopped the bus and told the kids off ...and when they didn't, he was going to make arrangement for them to get picked up but the kids walked out. How is he responsible?
The problem with foreigners is that they think they can boss sinkees around ...yes, that includes YOU too.
Before you offer another opinion, please think.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me ...how does a driver who is driving supposed to maintain order and discipline? Think lah ...you think the school bus is equipped with electric shockers or water sprinklers that the driver can initiative to 'tame' the idiotic kids?
He stopped the bus and told the kids off ...and when they didn't, he was going to make arrangement for them to get picked up but the kids walked out. How is he responsible?
The problem with foreigners is that they think they can boss sinkees around ...yes, that includes YOU too.
Before you offer another opinion, please think.

Go and look up 'school bus driver job descriptions'. Clearly this driver was not qualified. The kids didn't just walk out, they were let out by the driver.
Also, go and work on your self esteem. Blaming everything on foreigners is pitiful.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
look the driver is right in this case. you can't with with such shit skins and shit head. drive and if you get into an accident because you cannot conceentrate on driving, you get blamed. leave the kids in the bus , you would also be accuse of imprisoning them. let them out and you would be accused of endangering them. don't drive because you cannot concentrate(just like if you are drunk and told not to drive) and you would be accused if being irresponsible. ALL these shitskins are b@stards. don't argue and don't explain is my policy. just whack them hard when you have a chance. all these shitheads/skins get whacked in USA and australia and get called racists but if they themselves whacked the "untouchables" or pariah it is acceptable. That's why they have no logic and no oint arguing. that's why racisms exists and it a good type of racism.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look the driver is right in this case. you can't with with such shit skins and shit head. drive and if you get into an accident because you cannot conceentrate on driving, you get blamed. leave the kids in the bus , you would also be accuse of imprisoning them. let them out and you would be accused of endangering them. don't drive because you cannot concentrate(just like if you are drunk and told not to drive) and you would be accused if being irresponsible. ALL these shitskins are b@stards. don't argue and don't explain is my policy. just whack them hard when you have a chance. all these shitheads/skins get whacked in USA and australia and get called racists but if they themselves whacked the "untouchables" or pariah it is acceptable. That's why they have no logic and no oint arguing. that's why racisms exists and it a good type of racism.

Hear hear! Lets go out and lynch a few shit skins today!
My area here near tanjong rhu.....copious amount of them blackies here.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop by the roadside, call for assistance and wait till it arrives, easy. The driver clearly did not take his responsibilities seriously.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious ah? 10:30pm? Wtf this is racism towards chinese. Do you hear any outrage? Probably a bit but i don't think it's a lot. Now how do u garner more outrage? Change the race. If malays and kelings did getai singing for some off reason these outraged ppl feel they have a bigger right to feel outraged.
You chao keling ! You post " They have banned drumming or clapping and whistling during thaipusam and i am sure the reason why they did that is cos of what u stated here these assholes behave like animals " but when getai must stop at 10:30pm you said that is racism ? Why not you also said your kind also behave like animals that's why they stop at 10:30pm ? Everyone knows You are the number one racist here :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup i don't know cos i don't attend getai. Anyway about kelings or m&ds pretending to be chinese is very common and in edmw they even created for themselves chinese nicks with chinese words thanks to google translate. These fuckers will always say that they are chinese but every post will be anti chinese if not they will behave like total buffons and say that they are chinese to give the impression that all chinese are like them. They also won't admit they are pure m&ds or kelings but are eurasians or some mixed breed or english educated indian. :rolleyes:

Chinese also like to pretend they are angmo , calling themselves Peter , John , Tom ,henry , Andrew , vincent ....ect . :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You chao keling ! You post " They have banned drumming or clapping and whistling during thaipusam and i am sure the reason why they did that is cos of what u stated here these assholes behave like animals " but when getai must stop at 10:30pm you said that is racism ? Why not you also said your kind also behave like animals that's why they stop at 10:30pm ? Everyone knows You are the number one racist here :wink:

chinese ppl in getai singing don't behave like animals but shit skins do. Don;t try and act righteous la faker fucker trying to pretend you are a kind person fighting for "injustice" before you got exposed your job was smuggling in animals and that is animal cruelty and that's the worse behavior a person can do. So animal abuser don't try to act like a saint.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absoultely correct here. These shit skins need a serious beating cos they are snakes and never listen to reason.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian kids misbehaving... its not a new problem

Anywhere you go, just look at any kid brawling, screaming, yelling or running around wild.. more often than not, its a child of Indian decent. They are the worst of any ethnic group I have met in terms of behavior.

The parents just have no clue on bringing up or disciplining children.. I shudder to think what happens when these bunch of ill mannered children grows up.

No need to shudder lah! Already can see from the rapists, drunks, cheats & whatever wannabes that we see today! And each generation only gets worst!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese ppl in getai singing don't behave like animals but shit skins do. Don;t try and act righteous la faker fucker trying to pretend you are a kind person fighting for "injustice" before you got exposed your job was smuggling in animals and that is animal cruelty and that's the worse behavior a person can do. So animal abuser don't try to act like a saint.

Who told you getai people don't behave like animals ? your mother performing in getai in bikini is it ? Lol ! What animal abuser ? I'm a vegan !! Who told you I'm a animal smuggler ? Any proof ? :wink: oh I forgot urine skin like you don't need any proof .. Just kpkb enough . :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who told you getai people don't behave like animals ? your mother performing in getai in bikini is it ? Lol ! What animal abuser ? I'm a vegan !! Who told you I'm a animal smuggler ? Any proof ? :wink: oh I forgot urine skin like you don't need any proof .. Just kpkb enough . :wink:

so far i have never read any news or read about anyone mentioning it.:rolleyes: Your mother is an animal during thaipusam. You admitted that yourself. Your stuipidity shows again. Do u know what a vegan is? Eating an animal is very different from smuggling one. No relation at all. It's damn funny that you actually take on the persona of a keling "god".

Your race is a con man and a cheat. . Produce Fake milk powders and fake eggs ..lol

you are welcome to write anything on chinese ppl. So far i never seen anyone in here ever gotten butt hurt when others write racist things on chinese. Sam leong does it all the time.

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling mobile sai talks and KPKB a lot, in term of serious work, you wait till the cow comes back still not done.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far i have never read any news or read about anyone mentioning it.:rolleyes: Your mother is an animal during thaipusam. You admitted that yourself. Your stuipidity shows again. Do u know what a vegan is? Eating an animal is very different from smuggling one. No relation at all. It's damn funny that you actually take on the persona of a keling "god".

you are welcome to write anything on chinese ppl. So far i never seen anyone in here ever gotten butt hurt when others write racist things on chinese. Sam leong does it all the time.

Who told you I smuggle animals , do you know me :wink: ? your mother also animal in getai ? What's wrong with indian god ? You mean your monkey god is not strange ? :wink: of course I can write anything on urine skin , don't need you to tell me that . :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and look up 'school bus driver job descriptions'. Clearly this driver was not qualified.

Everyone knows the job description of a school bus driver. You expect the driver to do more than drive the bus and ensure the kids are safely driven home, then you are blood sucker. If he was unqualified as you accused him, then why did the Indian school hire him in the first place?

Don't expect a school bus driver to be a disciplinarian ...if you can't get that point, suck it up.

The kids didn't just walk out, they were let out by the driver.
That's the problem isn't it? The kids didn't take instructions. He opened the bus door but the idiotic kids just walked out.

Also, go and work on your self esteem. Blaming everything on foreigners is pitiful.

My self-esteem is just perfect. Please check on your self-esteem as history has proven that it is Germans that wanted to kill an entire race. It is in your DNA. Is that why you get so work out easily?

Since you are one, you can never fathom the resentment most sinkees have of foreigners. It is people like you, with your condescending attitude and arrogance, that bring out the worst in us. Don't blame us as we are just defending what is rightfully ours. Just because we have a treasonous government, it doesn't mean that sinkees welcome you bunch of marauders.

I will be most delighted when the government deports most of the foreigners ...we need only talents and perhaps a handful of temporary cheap labour. For the talents, those earning less than $500k a year can leave ...that will get rid of 99 percent of Pinoy, 90 percent of Ah Nehs, 95 percent of Ah Tiongs and 90 percent of all others.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who told you I smuggle animals , do you know me :wink: ? your mother also animal in getai ? What's wrong with indian god ? You mean your monkey god is not strange ? :wink: of course I can write anything on urine skin , don't need you to tell me that . :wink:

You told everyone you smuggle animals and how easy it is for you to do that and how rich you are because of that. :rolleyes: Ok mr "indian god" hopefully they don't use starhub in your realm. How are your drunken shit skin worshippers doing now?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamban, i have Chinese seen worhsipping Indian gods. And oso Indian in a trance supposedly as a Chinese diety. How? R u going to condemn ur kind as well?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows the job description of a school bus driver. You expect the driver to do more than drive the bus and ensure the kids are safely driven home, then you are blood sucker. If he was unqualified as you accused him, then why did the Indian school hire him in the first place?

Don't expect a school bus driver to be a disciplinarian ...if you can't get that point, suck it up.

That's the problem isn't it? The kids didn't take instructions. He opened the bus door but the idiotic kids just walked out.

This is just another example of a person who has absolutely no pride in his job. Things get tough, throw towel, blame somebody else. Wake up!