• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women should be a little more appreciative of local men

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard of my guy friends getting scolded or humiliated by their wives. Local women demand not only 5Cs (Car, Condo, Cash, Credit Card, Country Club) and must go for tour annually. In many situations, my guy friends are expected to bring in high income, yet allocate sufficient time to help out raising kids, doing household chores, all in the name of work-life balance. Even housewives do demand their husbands to hire domestic worker, while spending time on facebook.

Why is it that local men are very much taken for granted?
If wife really love your friend, why would she bear to do so in public? She can lecture him back home isnt it
Vice versa, would you humiliate your wife in public?
:roflmao:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i have the choice again, i will stay single.

Pros of marriage: The good thing about marriage is that u have a little sense of belonging. When u go home, your wife and kids are there to greet u. U don't have to wait till 35 to buy a HDB, especially for cunts who can't afford a condo.

Cons of marriage: After you are married and have kids, u can kiss goodbye to any 'me time' to play sports, travel, spend excessively on extravagant stuff etc. Even with a maid, u still have to commit to educating your kids, doing their school projects with them etc. It's a massive pain in the ass.
Nay, if you have the choice again, you will not stay single. You want the best of both worlds.
Or perhaps you should write down the pros and cons of being single.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If wife really love your friend, why would she bear to do so in public? She can lecture him back home isnt it
Vice versa, would you humiliate your wife in public?
It's a manifestation of power and sovereignty in the relationship. It didn't happen after marriage. The girl would always test water at the start of the relationship when you were making small but important steps to get into her good books.

Sensing that you are besotted with her, she will start testing water by pretending to be unhappy over the smallest of things or without any reason, only to gauge your reaction. If you kancheong like fuck as if the labia have wings and are going to fly away from you, and start saying stupid things like "what did I do wrong", that to her is a sure sign that you are weak in a relationship and an invitation for her to extend her domineering self over you.

She will continue to practise the same art of dominance over you during the courtship like a trainer in the circus until you have completely forgotten your masculine traits and become subservient to her emotional swing of happiness, anger, sorrow and joy. A lion that spends a great deal of its life with pussies and not with its fellow lions will soon have forgotten its ability to roar like a lion.

Of course women are not stupid. It's like the trainer in the circus. If you keep using the whip, one fine day the lion will bite your head off. It's therefore not unusual for girls while practising the art of dominance to combine power with kindness. If you make her happy like the lion doing a stunt in the circus, she will give you that occasional bite of the cherry between the labia.

I have no sympathy for such men. It's a lifestyle choice that they chose at the start of the relationship. You can't have your cake and eat it. If you live by the pussy, you die by the pussy.

I shall dedicate this post to our forum's other virgin - @musashi

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a manifestation of power and sovereignty in the relationship. It didn't happen after marriage. The girl would always test water at the start of the relationship when you were making small but important steps to get into her good books.

Sensing that you are besotted with her, she will start testing water by pretending to be unhappy over the smallest of things or without any reason, only to gauge your reaction. If you kancheong like fuck as if the labia have wings and are going to fly away from you, and start saying stupid things like "what did I do wrong", that to her is a sure sign that you are weak in a relationship and an invitation for her to extend her domineering self over you.

She will continue to practise the same art of dominance over you during the courtship like a trainer in the circus until you have completely forgotten your masculine traits and become subservient to her emotional swing of happiness, anger, sorrow and joy. A lion that spends a great deal of its life with pussies and not with its fellow lions will soon have forgotten its ability to roar like a lion.

Of course women are not stupid. It's like the trainer in the circus. If you keep using the whip, one fine day the lion will bite your head off. It's therefore not unusual for girls while practising the art of dominance to combine power with kindness. If you make her happy like the lion doing a stunt in the circus, she will give you that occasional bite of the cherry between the labia.

I have no sympathy for such men. It's a lifestyle choice that they chose at the start of the relationship. You can't have your cake and eat it. If you live by the pussy, you die by the pussy.

Well said.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkee women more appreciative ? No way man,look at Pinky who catwalk to work after bludgeoned and disciplined at home.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once sat at a Starbucks. Right beside me were a couple aged about early 50s. Not quite one foot in coffin but old.

The wife was one nasty mean bitch (and i am being kind here). She asked the husband with a terse tone "what u want?!" Husband replied. And she was like fuck it oh kay in a disgruntled manner. Can't even behave like proper civilized human being even when the love is gone. Why not get divorced? For the sake of kids? Kids have thier own lives by now surely!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one I know. Women don't want to be referred to as divorcees.

She prefers an annulment so that she can tell everybody she is single.
I agree on this
Prefer to tell others single than divorcee
Single still got value
Divorcee depreciate
If you got the money would you buy 1st hand car or second hand? There are many options

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree on this
Prefer to tell others single than divorcee
Single still got value
Divorcee depreciate
If you got the money would you buy 1st hand car or second hand? There are many options

That's where u are wrong my friend. Single, divorced, separated is just a term.

For women, the currency is AGE. If u are single but OLD, u are as more fucked than a 25 year old fresh cunt who got divorced twice.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's where u are wrong my friend. Single, divorced, separated is just a term.

For women, the currency is AGE. If u are single but OLD, u are as more fucked than a 25 year old fresh cunt who got divorced twice.
Agree
Because woman is no antique:roflmao:
When in youth, they are like ruby, everyone snatching
When old, like golf ball, 1 stroke hit as far as possible

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my observations this is how women age....

1) In 20s, they are prude cunts who think their guy should drive a fucking Mercedes or at least own a condo. That only applies to those with above average looks. if u are an ugly cunt, u better pray hard that some British or American expat is into 'exotic looks' and take u in.

2) In the 30s, their bio clocks are ticking and the fear of high risk pregnancy weighs in and they are more flexible of their expectations of a partner. But still need to be financially stable. Min $$50,000 per year. No $50k, then they tell u to fuck off to Geylang!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) In 20s, they are prude cunts who think their guy should drive a fucking Mercedes or at least own a condo. That only applies to those with above average looks. if u are an ugly cunt, u better pray hard that some British or American expat is into 'exotic looks' and take u in.

2) In the 30s, their bio clocks are ticking and the fear of high risk pregnancy weighs in and they are more flexible of their expectations of a partner. But still need to be financially stable. Min $$50,000 per year. No $50k, then they tell u to fuck off to Geylang!

Poor girl. Marrying a guy who is earning $4K per month.
If the girl is marrying such a man. She better be off alone. Cos he will just have enough for himself. No kids, no holiday for sure. No europe Holiday for sure.

IMHO, going to Geylang beats going to marry a Singkie bitch who has her self entitled opinion. You suffer lesser.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the worse type of married man or rather uncle that my uncle know of is those who are lowly educated with low income and a ugly old wife who is a housewife and grown up useless tertiary school going brats that are good for nothing and the uncle needs to borrow money for the useless pte education and still needs to be the wife's maid . The worst part is that the useless wife and brats doesn't appreciate what the uncle does for them and blame him for being useless. this uncle cannot bring himself to terminate the family as he took bloods to sustain the family.my uncle feel sad for this uncle KNN

Last edited:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a family, when a man takes orders or turns submissive to wife, it's like facing his own mother and the man becomes a child.

A man cannot love if he does not have power. When women take away men's power, they wonder why their men turn to other women who are more receptive.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you must really be an idiot if you think being single does not complete a fill cycle of human life. Kan your mother chao chee bye

KNN although the cons appears to outweigh the pros the common thinking is still always staying single does not complete a full cycle of a human life KNN