• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women should be a little more appreciative of local men

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you must really be an idiot if you think being single does not complete a fill cycle of human life. Kan your mother chao chee bye
KNN you are @ginfreely is it anyhow knnbccb KNN of course there are people who doesn't think so or else there wouldn't be monk and nun or whoever that can get married easily but choose to remain single KNN but vast majority of human will think this way or else the world would have extinct by now KNN . ancient saying is a sin for a son not to continue the family name KNN

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn you mai lai kong lan jiao way again.
you live in 2018 or ancient. Pui! KNN

KNN you are @ginfreely is it anyhow knnbccb KNN of course there are people who doesn't think so or else there wouldn't be monk and nun or whoever that can get married easily but choose to remain single KNN but vast majority of human will think this way or else the world would have extinct by now KNN . ancient saying is a sin for a son not to continue the family name KNN

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a manifestation of power and sovereignty in the relationship. It didn't happen after marriage. The girl would always test water at the start of the relationship when you were making small but important steps to get into her good books.

Sensing that you are besotted with her, she will start testing water by pretending to be unhappy over the smallest of things or without any reason, only to gauge your reaction. If you kancheong like fuck as if the labia have wings and are going to fly away from you, and start saying stupid things like "what did I do wrong", that to her is a sure sign that you are weak in a relationship and an invitation for her to extend her domineering self over you.

She will continue to practise the same art of dominance over you during the courtship like a trainer in the circus until you have completely forgotten your masculine traits and become subservient to her emotional swing of happiness, anger, sorrow and joy. A lion that spends a great deal of its life with pussies and not with its fellow lions will soon have forgotten its ability to roar like a lion.

Of course women are not stupid. It's like the trainer in the circus. If you keep using the whip, one fine day the lion will bite your head off. It's therefore not unusual for girls while practising the art of dominance to combine power with kindness. If you make her happy like the lion doing a stunt in the circus, she will give you that occasional bite of the cherry between the labia.

I have no sympathy for such men. It's a lifestyle choice that they chose at the start of the relationship. You can't have your cake and eat it. If you live by the pussy, you die by the pussy.

I shall dedicate this post to our forum's other virgin - @musashi

are u sure ur not a virgin urself?u sound like one of those MGTOW supremacists that hark about the stranglehold of feminist movement on today's society and the rise of the femnazis cock hunters and the liberalistion and deballisation and vasectomization of the male species........and how they will guilt trip you.tear trip u and humiliation and self loathing and hatred and self harm,and all those hours of shouting and screming and false accusations and drag u down into her looney tunes world of psychosis and pms.......all because u are a fool blinded by love,a tomcat in love or pussy struck......come to think of it,kinda reminds me of my psychotic mother.

and all day long u talk about how a.l.p.h.a. romeo u are,saviour and defender of the male race against the female domineering and accusatory remarks of sexism and chauvinism and cockismo.........but in sad delusional reality,u are just a forever alone virgin middle aged balding old man like Tonyfag whose has about as much sexual experience with his left hand and his computer 2d animation.......afraid of entering any relationship male or female unless u have absolute "power" or "hand" in the relationship lest u be relegated to that of the queen's corgi dog,crawling on ur knees and eager to fulfill her/his every wish or desire even including if she feels like talking or having sex tonight.either that or a relationship with the emotional equivalent of a autistic robot like jordan sklansky.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money can be easily spent during good times but it's extremely hard to find during bad times.

Europe vacations are fine for those can afford them but one should never spend the money they don't have.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I surely have the remedy for some of your misery.
A) if wife wants holiday, let her go with someone else. Probably get to buy a few handbags to go with it. You get a few days or weeks of peace.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of my guy friends getting scolded or humiliated by their wives. Local women demand not only 5Cs (Car, Condo, Cash, Credit Card, Country Club) and must go for tour annually. In many situations, my guy friends are expected to bring in high income, yet allocate sufficient time to help out raising kids, doing household chores, all in the name of work-life balance. Even housewives do demand their husbands to hire domestic worker, while spending time on facebook.

Why is it that local men are very much taken for granted?
Do local women married to AMDK treat their AMDK spouse this way too?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do local women married to AMDK treat their AMDK spouse this way too?

You can ask fat fuck Kirsten han.

IMG_0763.JPG

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard of my guy friends getting scolded or humiliated by their wives. Local women demand not only 5Cs (Car, Condo, Cash, Credit Card, Country Club) and must go for tour annually. In many situations, my guy friends are expected to bring in high income, yet allocate sufficient time to help out raising kids, doing household chores, all in the name of work-life balance. Even housewives do demand their husbands to hire domestic worker, while spending time on facebook.

Why is it that local men are very much taken for granted?

Local men are often taken for granted because they agreed to it. To get the girl, they inflated their family's wealth and their abilities, or as we say, they tua kang. So, their women have unrealistic expectations about the relationship from the start.

Get a good woman who loves you for you are, and not because of your 5 Cs. Be like John Tan.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local men are often taken for granted because they agreed to it. To get the girl, they inflated their family's wealth and their abilities, or as we say, they tua kang. So, their women have unrealistic expectations about the relationship from the start.

Get a good woman who loves you for you are, and not because of your 5 Cs. Be like John Tan.

Be like John Tan. That's actually a good idea. This forumner is pretty good at concealing his inner motivations and allegiance to the opposition cause and play along to the tune of a die hard Pap dog. I recall the only time that John Tan slipped and revealed his true allegiance to oppo causes was during the GE when he got fucking pissed that PAP achieved landslide victories.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be like John Tan. That's actually a good idea. This forumner is pretty good at concealing his inner motivations and allegiance to the opposition cause and play along to the tune of a die hard Pap dog. I recall the only time that John Tan slipped and revealed his true allegiance to oppo causes was during the GE when he got fucking pissed that PAP achieved landslide victories.

I voted for PAP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg! spawning another little demoness. sinkie charbors. that's what they do. and to add insult to injury they make their desperate bf's carry their handbags for them. :eek:
9gCfzyJ.jpg

qQQiS1V.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men should avoid any woman obsessed with 5Cs and look for loyal, kind and loving Samurai women:

Shuichi was 30 years old and working as a systems engineer at a technology company in the Japanese capital of Tokyo when he was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, an inflammatory disease that triggers growths in the body’s major organs. He had been married for a year and, given that his illness left him bedridden most days and unable to work, he did what he thought was the honourable thing and offered his wife, Kiyoko, a divorce.

“She reprimanded me and said, ‘I will go out to work and earn. You can stay at home and take care of yourself,’” he remembers. At the time, this was unheard of. It was the early 2000s, still very much the Japan of suited salarymen crowding onto trains with their briefcases; women had only been able to pursue careers for about a decade. (Before Japan enacted its Equal Employment Opportunity Law, in 1986, women were often barred from entering career-track jobs.)

Daddy’s home: the rise of the house husband in Japan
https://sc.mp/2zQ63Ck

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie men should avoid any woman obsessed with 5Cs and look for loyal, kind and loving Samurai women:

Shuichi was 30 years old and working as a systems engineer at a technology company in the Japanese capital of Tokyo when he was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, an inflammatory disease that triggers growths in the body’s major organs. He had been married for a year and, given that his illness left him bedridden most days and unable to work, he did what he thought was the honourable thing and offered his wife, Kiyoko, a divorce.

“She reprimanded me and said, ‘I will go out to work and earn. You can stay at home and take care of yourself,’” he remembers. At the time, this was unheard of. It was the early 2000s, still very much the Japan of suited salarymen crowding onto trains with their briefcases; women had only been able to pursue careers for about a decade. (Before Japan enacted its Equal Employment Opportunity Law, in 1986, women were often barred from entering career-track jobs.)

Daddy’s home: the rise of the house husband in Japan
https://sc.mp/2zQ63Ck
That is 1 of the case...not all jipun ladies
There are jipun ladies when interviewed they reply they want the 5c.
It does not apply to all jipun ladies.
The guy is lucky, the vow take effect. 患难见真情

Why always restricted to one? Many options, jipun, koreans, taiwanese, swedish, danish, latino etc...

I witnessed in family court, seen once lover couple love each other till death, now in court want to see each other death.
夫妻本是同林鸟, 大难来时, 各自飞
贫穷夫妻百事哀
:roflmao: