• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women should be a little more appreciative of local men

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
not enough meat. will be rejected by quality control.
My objective of advocating the Soylent Green option is that the patient dies with dignity n not living a life full of shit as on diapers and living with no dignity. I simply ignore the makan part. And too skinny not an issue. They move on they place less demand on resources so it's win win.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My objective of advocating the Soylent Green option is that the patient dies with dignity n not living a life full of shit as on diapers and living with no dignity. I simply ignore the makan part. And too skinny not an issue. They move on they place less demand on resources so it's win win.
in sg more sai chwee is needed thus the soylent green option will never be offered.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
that one already suggeste ld by me eons ago on sbf:
shit water - newater
shit food - newafer
shit air - newvapor
That is good. Singkieland will survive forever because we can b totally self sufficient. No need import food n mudland can take their 3 Sen water back n we save by not subsidising their treated water

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That again depend on individual.
Marriage or no marriage doesnt guarantee anything.
Like i say, why bang thai, so many options. Why keep restricting to one?
For me, in this real world, no marriage i wont die but no money i die.:roflmao:

While marriage doesn't guarantee happiness, most married couples are happy.

If you are in an unhappy marriage, you likely are a lousy life partner or you suck at picking the right life partner.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's entirely possible that you voted for PAP and then got fucking pissed that PAP achieved landslide victories. :biggrin:

I get pissed because WP put up such a lousy fight. Even PAP supporters are hoping WP wouldn't go down so easy. It makes local politics boring when our party wins by such huge margins each time.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While marriage doesn't guarantee happiness, most married couples are happy.

If you are in an unhappy marriage, you likely are a lousy life partner or you suck at picking the right life partner.

So why do 50 percent of marriages end up in divorce?that means nearly one in two people are choosing the wrong partners.i think the highest level humans should aim for is cohabitating partners with the option of polygamy or monogamy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lky was living in diapers in his last days and soiling his depends every 6.9 minute,yet he did not opt for Soylent Green for his sake,his dignity and those around him?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lky was living in diapers in his last days and soiling his depends every 6.9 minute,yet he did not opt for Soylent Green for his sake,his dignity and those around him?
Wat talking u? Old fart wanted the Soylent Green option if he is invalid but pinky wanted to milk his legacy n keep him alive bcos of that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat talking u? Old fart wanted the Soylent Green option if he is invalid but pinky wanted to milk his legacy n keep him alive bcos of that.

He could have died easily if he wanted to,a pillow over his face by Lee Wei ling or a loyal henchmen and a weak struggle for a minute or two and it's over.there would be no traces left behind.the loyal servant would shed a tear during the act and the closing of eyelids but he would consider it an honor that the old fart would ask him to do him one last favour and carry him across the river of styx.

Instead he chose to be a zombie in the last two years of his life,have somebody wheel him around in a gurney like hannibal lecter....subjecting others to the indignity of changing his soiled diapers every 6.9 minutes.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could have died easily if he wanted to,a pillow over his face by Lee Wei ling or a loyal henchmen and a weak struggle for a minute or two and it's over.there would be no traces left behind.the loyal servant would shed a tear during the act and the closing of eyelids but he would consider it an honor that the old fart would ask him to do him one last favour and carry him across the river of styx.

Instead he chose to be a zombie in the last two years of his life,have somebody wheel him around in a
U nuts? that is murder..u obviously acting the goat

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U nuts? that is murder..u obviously acting the goat

It's an act of love not murder.othetwise euthanasia assisted suicide, suicide and Soylent Green would be considered murder too.u dumbfark.....which is exactly the point of euthanasia,assisted suicide and Soylent Green.....to relieve a person or animal of a life of suffering and indignity that u have been harping about.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So why do 50 percent of marriages end up in divorce?that means nearly one in two people are choosing the wrong partners.i think the highest level humans should aim for is cohabitating partners with the option of polygamy or monogamy.

Most marriages in Singapore are doing fine.

If yours ain't, you are a lousy partner or you suck at picking one.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an act of love not murder.othetwise euthanasia assisted suicide, suicide and Soylent Green would be considered murder too.u dumbfark.....which is exactly the point of euthanasia,assisted suicide and Soylent Green.....to relieve a person or animal of a life of suffering and indignity that u have been harping about.
Tell that to the marines..assisted suicide is a crime...u think pinky wont throw his family into the gallows?

jw5

Loyal
Many of us share your sentiments. :biggrin:

I get pissed because WP put up such a lousy fight. Even PAP supporters are hoping WP wouldn't go down so easy. It makes local politics boring when our party wins by such huge margins each time.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaa, having put in countless hours of lovemaking and studying the female, I conclude that a woman will not respect a man she can control.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh families don't have such problems. Men like me will slap our bitches if they dare talk shit and complain.