• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women should be a little more appreciative of local men

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of my guy friends getting scolded or humiliated by their wives. Local women demand not only 5Cs (Car, Condo, Cash, Credit Card, Country Club) and must go for tour annually. In many situations, my guy friends are expected to bring in high income, yet allocate sufficient time to help out raising kids, doing household chores, all in the name of work-life balance. Even housewives do demand their husbands to hire domestic worker, while spending time on facebook.

Why is it that local men are very much taken for granted?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
door.jpg
The gesture of a man opening a door for a woman illustrates how men and women should relate. We all know a woman can open a door herself.

But when a man does it, he is affirming her femininity, beauty or charm. When she accepts this gesture, she is validating his masculine power.

This trade, woman surrendering her power in exchange for man's love, is the essence of heterosexuality. In order for both to develop emotionally, men and women need this mutual validation.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of my guy friends getting scolded or humiliated by their wives. Local women demand not only 5Cs (Car, Condo, Cash, Credit Card, Country Club) and must go for tour annually. In many situations, my guy friends are expected to bring in high income, yet allocate sufficient time to help out raising kids, doing household chores, all in the name of work-life balance. Even housewives do demand their husbands to hire domestic worker, while spending time on facebook.

Why is it that local men are very much taken for granted?
The question should be how come men allow such nonsense to happen from women? Love and respect is a 2 way street. If the gal is underserving of it..she does not deserve it. Also men need to know u have to treat em mean to keep them keen. But they chose to allow themselves to be walked over. If that is the case they only have themselves to blame.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i have the choice again, i will stay single.

Pros of marriage: The good thing about marriage is that u have a little sense of belonging. When u go home, your wife and kids are there to greet u. U don't have to wait till 35 to buy a HDB, especially for cunts who can't afford a condo.

Cons of marriage: After you are married and have kids, u can kiss goodbye to any 'me time' to play sports, travel, spend excessively on extravagant stuff etc. Even with a maid, u still have to commit to educating your kids, doing their school projects with them etc. It's a massive pain in the ass.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pros of marriage: The good thing about marriage is that u have a little sense of belonging. When u go home, your wife and kids are there to greet u. U don't have to wait till 35 to buy a HDB, especially for cunts who can't afford a condo.

Cons of marriage: After you are married and have kids, u can kiss goodbye to any 'me time' to play sports, travel, spend excessively on extravagant stuff etc. Even with a maid, u still have to commit to educating your kids, doing their school projects with them etc. It's a massive pain in the ass.
KNN although the cons appears to outweigh the pros the common thinking is still always staying single does not complete a full cycle of a human life KNN

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you leave the women alone for her sake.
Cos she might not feel satisfied by your less then capable ability to understand her. In the end, you will be paying for your own error of judgement through your nose , not only emotionally but financially.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN companionship and offsprings is usually the 2 key thing. in midst of having lifetime companionship there are bound to have many problems. hence my uncle feels that if a man stays active with true friends, the best is to have offspring from either a ex wife or a borrowed womb. in this case the life will be closed to completion KNN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so obsess in sinkie woman i really dunno:roflmao:
If they dont appreciate find another who does appreciate you
There are so many options.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to singles out here.... think of how u want to live your life. U will live till about 80.

If u get married at 30, and have kids at 35, that's when your life is going to suck until the kids finish their studies. Your wife is not getting any younger, same goes for u. U guys are going to fuck once a month and that's it.

The cunt wife will constantly ask for new expensive stuff. Oh a new Cartier Santos. A fucking trip to Europe twice a year.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying Single and staying married is the same

Staying Single but you have lots of companionship is good.
Staying married but do not get what you want in a relationship is another bad point.

Staying attached without getting married in the view of Singaporean ladies is that you are not committed to a relationship ( Unless you are a gay )
But for ladies who insist they have higher qualification , better qualified and ask for more then equal in a relationship, i think they are barking up the wrong tree.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marriage is just a part of a fixed human life cycle
Be happy:roflmao: mai so serious
I dont understand got ppl so obsessed in marriage but not making your pockets deeper?
When you are a success person, finance strong, business or career strong, naturally automatically, marriage will happen eventually, the girl will appear finally:roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage is just a part of a fixed human life cycle
Be happy:roflmao: mai so serious
I dont understand got ppl so obsessed in marriage but not making your pockets deeper?
When you are a success person, finance strong, business or career strong, naturally automatically, marriage will happen eventually, the girl will appear finally:roflmao:
KNN funny le after success with wealth then find someone to screw up your lifetime achievements KNN

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very fair perspective indeed. I suppose not all of us can imagine going thru the entire life alone. No kids, no wife, big empty house. Banging some Thai bargirls when u are old. The usual cliche.
That again depend on individual.
Marriage or no marriage doesnt guarantee anything.
Like i say, why bang thai, so many options. Why keep restricting to one?
For me, in this real world, no marriage i wont die but no money i die.:roflmao: