• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women are 4th most beautiful in the World!!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are only pictures. Let's see some videos. We want to hear them speak, hehe, Singlish.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5F74FZfdSJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who better than ex-Miss Singapore to represent Sinkie women?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They only easy pickup for ang mors. If you Asian male, they show u middle finger more likely.

hi there

1. bro, i can assure you that me no take such specimen hoh!
2. i have witnessed one too many such items at the tanglin club.
3. btw, i also have my standard in picking things to bonk!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That beauty queen spoke terrible English, which in my respectful view, made her a poor choice to represent Singapore.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this was the picture they chose to represent SG in the original article. WTF

ED1B8EA9A04E12F4EEE6F138F4444.jpg

http://travel.ca.msn.com/international/photogallery.aspx?cp-documentid=28498712&page=4

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
People.. MSN Travel probably got the feedback from angmos who had free sex from SPGs
or went to Orchard Towers and tot the ladies(or lady-boys there) were S'porean.
I must be fair tho.. there are SOME very good looking women/girls in our midst.. but few la
I rembr one angmo fren saying he likes Spore gals cos they always dress so sexy.. shorts and tank-tops
it's the weather, i told him.. but he still loves the show of skin.. esp in Orchard.. East Coast and even at the HDB estate where he stayed.
He purposely rented a HDB apt cos he wanted to see the females there in shorts and wat not.
If I may be so bold, most Spore women can speak English (not great.. but an communicate).. so angmos can strike up a conversation easily.
My angmo said in Taiwan.. he got so frustrated wif the gals there.. cos no one really understood him..
In his own words, "i asked if they want to get intimate wif me in my hotel room.. and they just stared at me.. like I was speaking in alien tongue. I asked them if they wan to haf some fun.. and they drag me to a Disco.. or even a KTV.. sheesh!"
he continued "in Spore.. no such problems.. sometimes I dun even nid to ask.. they just ask me instead.."

so.. u know y now.. at least from ONE angmo's perspective (not me la.. i not angmo la)

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be a joke right,
Beautiful as in apperance....don't think so.
Beautiful as in moral and character....don't think so.
beautiful as in shrewd and money grabbing...that i do agree......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not all are of the above mention there are still genuine gem in Singapore women , but they are a minority.....:smile::smile::smile:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
People.. MSN Travel probably got the feedback from angmos who had free sex from SPGs
or went to Orchard Towers and tot the ladies(or lady-boys there) were S'porean.
I must be fair tho.. there are SOME very good looking women/girls in our midst.. but few la
I rembr one angmo fren saying he likes Spore gals cos they always dress so sexy.. shorts and tank-tops
it's the weather, i told him.. but he still loves the show of skin.. esp in Orchard.. East Coast and even at the HDB estate where he stayed.
He purposely rented a HDB apt cos he wanted to see the females there in shorts and wat not.
If I may be so bold, most Spore women can speak English (not great.. but an communicate).. so angmos can strike up a conversation easily.
My angmo said in Taiwan.. he got so frustrated wif the gals there.. cos no one really understood him..
In his own words, "i asked if they want to get intimate wif me in my hotel room.. and they just stared at me.. like I was speaking in alien tongue. I asked them if they wan to haf some fun.. and they drag me to a Disco.. or even a KTV.. sheesh!"
he continued "in Spore.. no such problems.. sometimes I dun even nid to ask.. they just ask me instead.."

so.. u know y now.. at least from ONE angmo's perspective (not me la.. i not angmo la)

typical of the white trash. they come to Asia and go on a no-hold fucking spree, fucking any sort of asian women they can get their hands on,while back in their own country no females would wanna even be seen talking to them.

Used to have to this angmo floormate when i was in melb. This yahoo has a thing for Asian gals. He dropped out from uni, sleeps in the day and wake up throughout the night holing himself up in the room (only god knows what he was doing ), claims welfare from centerlink and get the occasionally pocket money from his parents.

There was this one late night i happened to bump into him at the common area and decided to have a chat with him. Talked about all sorts of shite and inadvertently, we talked about girls :biggrin: and he told him of his preference for Asian girls. Asked him why and found out that back in his schooling days, no local girls would want to talk to him or be seen near him....pretty much an ostracized being (can understand why since he is quite a weirdo, and western people openly show their contempt for other people).

This guy told me that his ultimate wish is to move to China to teach English (yea right teach english......we all know his real intentions :rolleyes:).

So yea, these are the kind of angmo we are getting in Asia, especially those so-called english teacher. simply CMI white trash.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there also plenty of Asian men/Singaporean men who fucked white women. It's just that white men fuck Asian women in far greater numbers. From my experience, Asian men get white pussies but white men get 3x more pussy than we do. Singaporean whores are desperate to be fucked by white but so are Sinkie men. The only problem is too many of us are pussies compare to the white men. I'm 6ft 1 tall and I only ever fucked PRC chicks and local Sinkie girl but I've never gotten any white pussy, my confidence is always low when I see an white women. I had seen plenty of Asian men who had great time with white women, they felt their lips and breast, and many of us are damn jealous of those Asian men who get white pussy, I've been through those situations before.

Go to any club you'll see more Asian women with the white men than Asian men hooked up with white women. For every 1 Asian men who who fucks an white women there is to 2 to 3 white men who fucked Asian women. It's worst in Singapore, I've personally know many Singaporean Chinese men and East men who's fucked with white women before, but I know far more Sinkie girls who were fucking or messing around with these damn good looking ang moh bastards. Strangely enough most of the Sinkie Chinese men I know who hooked up with these big breast white women were mostly Cantonese men and some Hokkien men. I saw their photos, touching their breast in night clubs and bringing them in hotel.

561196_409771132375607_98175553_n.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont know about you guys ...angmo woman never turn me on ...i still prefer asian woman .

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have never had a Miss Singapore in the top 4 of any international beauty pageant. We have had Filipinos, Indians, Thais, Japanese in the top spot. We have pretty girls of course. But beauty is quite rare. Beautiful women are almost a commodity in some countries. Singaporeans have a heavy dependence on make up and push up bras. They are also the least feminine of all the South East Asian women. As one TS mentioned, the respondents, who must be overwhelmingly foreign men, must be confusing beauty with something else.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most East Asian men do not find white women attractive. Expat women in Singapore have award time getting laid. Even white guys don't pay them much attention.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have never had a Miss Singapore in the top 4 of any international beauty pageant. We have had Filipinos, Indians, Thais, Japanese in the top spot. We have pretty girls of course. But beauty is quite rare. Beautiful women are almost a commodity in some countries. Singaporeans have a heavy dependence on make up and push up bras. They are also the least feminine of all the South East Asian women. As one TS mentioned, the respondents, who must be overwhelmingly foreign men, must be confusing beauty with something else.

I agree substantially with the above comments.

There are beautiful Singaporean ladies, but in the past, most of the time that I have seen a Caucasian man with a Singaporean lady, I wonder what beauty that Caucasian man saw in her. There is no question that Caucasians' perspective of beauty in Asian women is different from the Asian men's perspective, although there should not be that much difference in our evaluation of physical beauty (in the pysical shape of a lady, the facial features, the unblemished skin tone and texture). Besides, simply comparing my spouse's natural golden fine blonde hair, bigger green eyes and smaller sharp nose, with Asian's coarser thick black hair (but those with fine hair wish to have thick hair), it puzzles me that there are that many Caucasian men who appear to consider Singaporean women to be the 4th most beautiful in the world. Perhaps, the sample size of those interviewed and whose opinion was sought, may not be random.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It must be a joke right,
Beautiful as in apperance....don't think so.
Beautiful as in moral and character....don't think so.
beautiful as in shrewd and money grabbing...that i do agree......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not all are of the above mention there are still genuine gem in Singapore women , but they are a minority.....:smile::smile::smile:

hi there

1. beautiful can also be defined when it comes freely & available.
2. spgs are just easy, loose & of course cheap!

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women not bad they suck you dry the moment you are in courtship so majority men in their 40s are already dried up and left only skin and bones. Isnt that smart? Why are you guys complaining?