• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women are 4th most beautiful in the World!!!!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe it or not, Singaporean women are the fourth most beautiful women in the world.
Ms Hong, a 24-year-old auditor, felt that Singapore women know how to dress up and “there are beautiful ones everywhere”.

Dress up?
You are kidding me?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xx2.jpg

this type as well.......after surgery

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 2 already and yet SINgapore's beauties' photos have not surface yet to dispute the claim that we are only 4th and not numpar 1! AMAZING!!

Brace everyone! Photos may hit us all at once!!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok la, nowadays i saw so many Ang Moh's asian wives are either too fat or too short...lucky they are not from Singapore...haha...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, the prettiest women are from Shenyang in Liaoning. Tall, fair, pretty and with the correct proportion between the size of their boobs and the circumference of their areole.:o

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
All air pilots are happy when they see singapore women, thinking they have arrived, because most singwomen are plain and look like airports.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok la, nowadays i saw so many Ang Moh's asian wives are either too fat or too short...lucky they are not from Singapore...haha...

You've seen nothing yet.
There are many left-on-the-shelves singapore women with angmo partners here. Their accent gave them away.

To me, the prettiest women are from Shenyang in Liaoning. Tall, fair, pretty and with the correct proportion between the size of their boobs and the circumference of their areole.:o

They look different after marriage.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mercury said:
Singaporean the 4th most beautiful in world? it has to be an mistake, I doubt this is reliable. If Singaporeans women are really the 4th most beautiful than why are the Asian guys (including Singaporean men) are always so into either Japanese girls or even Korean girls? I would say there prettier than most Southeast Asian girls but definitely not Korean, Japan, and European girls. You mean to tell me that Singaporean girls are prettier than swedish girls? that's an very sick sick joke.

Average teenage Swedish girls

Average teenage Singaporean girls ( <--- come on, you can't deny these faces are common in Singapore)

These are only pictures. Let's see some videos. We want to hear them speak, hehe, Singlish.