• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was only one generation ago when even Chinese couple had 4 children, and sometimes even up to 7 in one household. They were poorer financially, but their money could spread further.

I say free maternity for mums plus subsidised salary for four months for compensation. Employers gets a temporary replacement in mum's absence.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

This boh-hor-see and despicable lao-yeow-siew is indirectly calling for all S'poreans to remove their pants to welcome foreign trash to screw their backsides!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of us dont like Old Fart,,I for one hope the sooner he goes, the sooner I get to celebrate. But that is a short term thing. I feel when old fart goes, nothing will get better for Sinkieland. As the ones running the show now are all clowns and when Old fart is gone, the clowns will still remains.

Many believe that things will change for the better when Old fart goes,,,that is not the case. I feel that we need to to ensure that we vote against the PAP the next erection..that will get rid of the clowns in the system..

Old fart goes things wont change..the people have to vote out the PAP for change to happen,,,and anything now is better than the PAP clowns,,,look at the so called potential next PM,,,Kee Chiu..what rubbish he sprouts and keep sprouting? He is worse than Pinky and with Pinky we are already going downhill....PAP needs change by getting kicked out of parleement.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

please dun anyhow hoot our Supreme Leader
done so much for the nation, for better or worst
his selective breeding theory(policy?) had worked wonders ...
- citizens calling themselves "SINKIES"
hahaha

I LOVE KY ....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has been hinting for 60 years, and no one gets the hint. he wants the sperm bank to extract every sperm he has and inject them into every sinkie woman. it wasn't carried out because gecko objected to it. now that gecko is gone, the same hint continues to nag on. i support his views on polygamy, but the women's charter must go up in flames first.

:eek:

If that is the case, Singapore will become a nation of inbred pinkies, trying to live in their Oxley Rises with roadblocks and mini LKYs.

inbreeding-1.jpg

Borrow scroobal words (OK, those quotes that make sense) ...

This guy has an agenda behind every speech, comment and word that he expresses. If you look hard enough, you will find it.

This guy has a problem, he is just an MP now, but still live in a state palace which he claims he paid for it. (Public purse paying for all the security arrangement) :oIo:

He should just fade off and allow Singaporeans to determine their own future.

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

mr Supremo, pls reflect back. where was yr helicopter vision then?
The sad hard truth was you were too greedy (in power n $) and too focussed
on fixing the opposition. Now, with the whole-wide world u have, many ppl suffered

Growing up with the PAP, growing old with the sad, hard truth. We'd seen it all.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes they should have arrested the slide decades ago when the fertility rate starts to decline instead of just playing lip service to the problem. Now the problem has snowballed and has gained such momentum that it is almost impossible to reverse. Now even new immigrants are not procreating once they settled here. It is the dreaded Sinkie syndrome!

Many of the "new immigrants" don't want their kids to serve NS. I bet many have other plans for their kids:smile:

I know a true blue Sporean who's got 2 kids & married to a Sporean. His 2 kids are now studying in Spore schools. However both of them were born in the US & as such are US citizens:biggrin: When they are older they can sponsor their parents into the US.

It would be easy for "new" citizens to arrange for their children to hold foreign citizenship:wink: After all there is more incentive to be a foreigner in Spore:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made my babies, done my part, what about you? Cannot solve the problem blame others?

If you do a cost benefit analysis you will find that "Sporeans" have been short changed by the PAP. Maybe you already know this because you claim to have babies but don't reveal if they are Sporean citizens:rolleyes:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
why not? :p:p:p

When we are all in a bus driven by a single-minded driver, we have just to follow where the bus takes us. Is there much of a choice except to get off? Or like many people wish that the driver drop dead?

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking, urging won't increase TFR. Allowing couples to marry and set up homes early and copulate with a peace of mind would.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY is telling the truth sir. What talking cock lu?
Go do your part n make more babies sir. Talk cock no use.

Who doesn't know he is telling the truth, the detractors are having a hay day, bending that truth. It is easy to say, go forth & procreate, why don't you start the ball rolling first? babies back to back, that is just after child birth & the 'oven' is ready, start another, and then another!! talk is easy!!

This is the fallout of eugenics that he practices, when during the early years of independence, the poor were having too many children & a certain race were producing like 'rabbits'. But this in itself is not wrong, it was necessary, at that time for a young country, but that process got overdone & nobody dare to tell the 'emperor' that 'he has no clothes'.

Now, we are paying the price & trying to plug the 'wall in the dam', that is riddled with so many holes. He is slip sliding away into that hole in the ground, leaving you to listen & obey, that 'go forth & be fruitful'. He would not be around to see you suffer, so, one have to think carefully & wisely to start producing like rabbits, '50 years' housing loan would not do!...for you make not even know if tomorrow you will still having that job or your wife & income!

Think carefully & wisely, LKY is right in calling for more babies...but can you? what do you think?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Done my part. Everyone do our part.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the Old Fart is still around spewing vomit ? False alarm again .Have to put back my chilled bottle of champagne.KNNCCB to the Old Fart.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every year this Old bastard will talk cock about low birth rates to make Sporeans worry for nothin..

This Lau Cheebye loves putting unneccesary fear into the hearts and minds of Sporeans..

Babies or no babies, these PAP scums will still bring in the FTs.. They'll just continue using this lame excuse of low birth rates to bring in more ill bred Foreigners into our already crammed island..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Done my part. Everyone do our part.
ah loon wud like 2 tank u 4 ur personal contribution in offering mor low stok sinkies 2 serf elites n ft's ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... "If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous," said Mr Lee ...
u r now reaping wat u haf sown ... hope u njoy ze fruits of ur labor ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Made my babies, done my part, what about you? Cannot solve the problem blame others?

Just like you, your kids will all be loyal slaves and lackeys to the Royal FamiLEE..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For some to be slaves for life would not be too far-fetch.

When the kids are a little grown up, Kinana will drag them to the Royal FamiLEE court to pay homage to their Masters..