• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore will fold up if..........LKY

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Old Fart,

Please spare us the usual crap from you.. Can you please just go and die faster can or not???

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

LKY is telling the truth sir. What talking cock lu?
Go do your part n make more babies sir. Talk cock no use.

pot calling the kettle black. You make babies first. Then Kinana junior can also be screwed by us when he's here.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Enormous" problems if Singaporeans don't procreate: Lee Kuan Yew now talk cock

LKY you failed.

You identified the problems 30 years ago and till today cannot solve the issue?

Itz actually your greed that failed you. You could have used the reserves and other resources to implement policies that will guarantee population replacement rates and not piecemeal inducements. Instead, you used all that money in the hope of getting more and more profit for Temasek which instead blew it away.

Its your fault for being stingy, miserly and incompetent. And now you got the cheek to tell us its our problem?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am terribly upset to read about this " foldiing up" business!!!

just said like that....enormous problems.....who created all these in the first place..

enormous problems with no answers.....no answers fold up!!!...waulau after all these years...now fold up!!!!!!

i old already nevermind, but the young singaporeans how....after reading this, more will move out...more will not marry. more will not reproduce....and the eventual outcome....singaporeans become the minority.....and the whole place is overwhelmed by fts...so singapore i say good-bye first.....so those who are still singaporeans better make plans to meet often and talk cock before everything is gone to trash....habish.....tamat...gone with the wind....all the 50 years of nation building all gone to dust.....how sad. what a sobering thought on national day....only 47 years old and folding up....<cry cry cry>

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY you failed.

You identified the problems 30 years ago and till today cannot solve the issue?

Itz actually your greed that failed you. You could have used the reserves and other resources to implement policies that will guarantee population replacement rates and not piecemeal inducements. Instead, you used all that money in the hope of getting more and more profit for Temasek which instead blew it away.

Its your fault for being stingy, miserly and incompetent. And now you got the cheek to tell us its our problem?

Can you write this into a textbook and sell it to tell the truth?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

girls.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in short, he sums it up with one word: "fuck!"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry, two words...."fuck raw!"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous," said Mr Lee.

such matured wisdom, who created this mess in the first place? :p:p:p

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes they should have arrested the slide decades ago when the fertility rate starts to decline instead of just playing lip service to the problem. Now the problem has snowballed and has gained such momentum that it is almost impossible to reverse. Now even new immigrants are not procreating once they settled here. It is the dreaded Sinkie syndrome!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah, he is helping his son do this before he could RIP:

floodgate.jpg

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then next generation of sinkies will be copulating with their half siblings.
Eeeewww...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Old man appears to be very pleased that the Chinese race here is dying soon,of course this is his usual BS which he has done for 50 years,mainly to the 60%.He is a racist who champions Chinese chauvinism.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

And now you got the cheek to tell us its our problem?

why not? :p:p:p

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

He is a racist who champions Chinese chauvinism.

for a good moment me was stunned, always thought he valued economic interests first, unless you're implying that the old man believed that Chinese are very successful in driving up economic figures, then your point would still be valid :p:p:p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the more i read, the more i fear for singaporeans....look like the last sermon of a fallen nation....damned sad.
enormous problems with no solutions in sight......now you know what could happen next.....a dying country will have to do something to keep afloat....what next? your guess may be as good as mine......read history.