• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore vs 屁阿西 China

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Showing live on mediacorpse chn 5 now. Forget about score predictions. Will we see a massive brawl tonight? :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the 2 PRC player play for Singapore feel. PRC will boo boo them.

No booing so far. The PRCs are mercenaries. Why would they boo one of their own? PRCs are only patriotic when it suits them. Don't be fooled by their exaggerated displays of nationalism.

Last edited:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard football...the toothless lions always give this type of fucktard standard! Can release the ball earlier but dun release...i say it's not the coach problem! The players shld just play sepak tekraw instead...

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be it sepak takraw or football, Sinkies just can't give a damn. After all, Sinkieland is not a country. Who cares? :smile:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
china 4-0 now. OMG even worse scoreline than jordan.

china 4-0 now!!!

6347057391_91db16ee6f.jpg

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the Pappies did not ask them to go all out tonight.
Everything also need Pappies to tell them what to do , when to do , how to do.
Fart also need Pappies green light.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Germany will beat Holland later. Also Germany are favorites to win.
England vs Sweden match to end in a stalemate. But i hope that the Swedes will beat the three lions. And no i did not bet on this match. :biggrin:

150368383e7bc338319d8ad5e158320b0cf82164.jpg

Sneijder unhappy with Dutch effort

13 November 2011

Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder did not hide his frustration with his side's display in their goalless draw against Switzerland.The Dutch were heavily favoured to win the friendly match at the Amsterdam ArenA, but their wastefulness in front of goal disappointed the home fans.The Inter Milan ace, who played the full 90 minutes, was disappointed with his team's performance and admitted it was a fair result."We are absolutely not satisfied with this result," he told Veronica."Switzerland are a difficult opponent. They have a bit of an Italian style of play, because a lot of their players play in Serie A.""We only have ourselves to blame for this draw, though.

message truncated

.................................................. .....

15036887429feefb591098fa3edc5719309778f6.jpg

Wenger wanted van Persie rested
13 November 2011

12427287310.jpg

Bert van Marwijk has revealed Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger wanted Robin van Persie not to play in either of the Netherlands' two friendlies.

The Gunners captain has made 16 appearances for the club so far this season and is thought to be suffering from fatigue, with the former Monaco manager reluctant to allow the striker to play in international friendlies.

However, the two bosses were able to reach a compromise whereby the Dutchman was permitted to play one game.
As a result, Van Persie went on to make an appearance in their goalless draw with Switzerland but will play no part in the upcoming game against Germany.

"Arsene asked me if I could leave Robin out of both games," Van Marwijk said.
"I had a good meeting with Wenger and we reached an agreement he would only play on Friday. After that we would send him back."

Van Persie is now expected to return to Arsenal, with the Gunners set to take on Norwich City in a Premier League game at Carrow Road on Saturday.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not developing local players/scouting good players in the heartlands and not exposing them to good football has led to Singapore's football disaster.. Back in the day when local football was all local boys playing(Not Malaysia cup), they had quite a reasonable ranking in FIFA, but after bringing in lots of foreigners and working with the same bunch of players and pool, the ranking has dropped drastically. Up till today not only myself but many Singaporeans believe there are better footballers on this Island, But they wont/arent being scouted/exposed.

Back in the mid 90s(Was the start of constant failures), They would usually put it in the papers 1 or 2 days b4 that there would be club trials, Schools wont informed and bubbling footballer either didnt know of the trials or wasnt fit enough(Didnt have time to prepare) All this plus no scouting was done during School football games(Scouts would only come and watch Semi-finals/finals) plus there was lots of favoritism going on. I know, I was playing in Milo/school team(Milo was great cos they called all schools to send in a few of their top players for training b4 Trial would start, Too bad they disbanded this somewhere around 1997 or 1998) and everyone was saying the same thing esp the part on Favoritism and not letting people know of trials.

FAS/PAP/FOREIGN SCHEME HAS LED TO THIS DISASTER...

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not developing local players/scouting good players in the heartlands and not exposing them to good football has led to Singapore's football disaster.. Back in the day when local football was all local boys playing, they had quite a reasonable ranking in FIFA, but after bringing in lots of foreigners and working with the same bunch of players and pool, the ranking has dropped drastically. Up till today not only myself but many Singaporeans believe there are better footballers on this Island, But they wont scouted/exposed.

Back in the mid 90s(Was the start of constant failures), They would usually put it in the papers 1 or 2 days b4 that there would be club trials, Schools wont informed and bubbling footballer either didnt know of the trials or wasnt fit enough(Didnt have time to prepare) All this plus no scouting was done during School football games(Scouts would only come and watch Semi-finals/finals) plus there was lots of favoritism going on. I know, I was playing in Milo/school team(Milo was great cos they called all schools to send in a few of their top players for training b4 Trial would start, Too bad they disbanded this somewhere around 1997 or 1998) and everyone was saying the same thing esp the part on Favoritism and not letting people know of trials.

FAS/PAP/FOREIGN SCHEME HAS LED TO THIS DISASTER...

I agree! Somehow or rather, the only way to save Singapore is to replace the government with another group of wise people!But can it be done?