• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Video] - Young man picks a physical fight with young woman

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He acts like she started it first. What did she do? Squirted onto him? (edited : from image below seems she squirted milo on him)

1637323060245.png

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak it will be much more exciting if they were strangers. Knowing each other and picked fight is nothing lah KNN my uncle also ever half punched 1 of his ex gf KNN

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So few chivalrous gentlemen in Singapore, the poor girls end up with shit juveniles for boyfriends.
Let's see AWARE tackle this.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Those low ses young punks should never have been born. They are a waste of time, money and oxygen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those low ses young punks should never have been born. They are a waste of time, money and oxygen.

Many of them went feral because they were raised by single mothers, who apart from being busy at work, have no inkling on how to properly raise their children.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Many of them went feral because they were raised by single mothers, who apart from being busy at work, have no inkling on how to properly raise their children.
That's a possibility. But I tend to believe it's more the environment and what they absorbed. From friends, the internet, movies, music, and from parents, teachers being powerless to cane or whack them up. As a result, most kids today are fucked up beyond hope.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why sinkie males need to do NS. NS will toughen them up so that they can fight like Spartans.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a possibility. But I tend to believe it's more the environment and what they absorbed. From friends, the internet, movies, music, and from parents, teachers being powerless to cane or whack them up. As a result, most kids today are fucked up beyond hope.

But our education system here is world class. We spend more on education today than 40 years ago. So sinkie kids are far better educated and are of better stock. Sinkies 40 years ago would have done far more barbaric things towards women than just slapping them around and demanding for nude photos.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But our education system here is world class. We spend more on education today than 40 years ago. So sinkie kids are far better educated and are of better stock. Sinkies 40 years ago would have done far more barbaric things towards women than just slapping them around and demanding for nude photos.
ya lah ya lah, everything here in sinkieland is top and best for you lah. But I would agree that our primary and to some extend our secondary school education are pretty good. They drum into students the basics, giving them a good foundation. But rotten kids will be rotten nonetheless. And most are. That's why I advise young adults to not have kids.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya lah ya lah, everything here in sinkieland is top and best for you lah. But I would agree that our primary and to some extend our secondary school education are pretty good. They drum into students the basics, giving them a good foundation. But rotten kids will be rotten nonetheless. And most are. That's why I advise young adults to not have kids.

If young adults don't have kids, sinkies will be extinct and replaced by foreigners. Isn't that what oppies are complaining about for the past few years?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$3 per haircut is common. Catch: pay store value $50… by the time you use half the value, they will harass you to buy extra services