• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - The entire world should fear the Singapore Armed Forces... especially the yaya guy at the back in this photo

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can sleep in peace at night, knowing that Singapore is under the personal protection of the yaya guy at the back.

1619091069229.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is just stupid dumb social engineering cum brainwashing cum psychological castration to political thought.

Hundreds of thousands incur injuries beginning the moment they serve up lingers through their working life and it carries with them untreated until they die.

Mindeaf refuses to assume liability and responsibility incurred. NSman training recruits to shoot ends up with hearing losses even with ear protection.
Mortar, artillery, engineers and others carry spinal compression later in life due to lifting heavy equipment for extended and repeated duration. Even prolonged heavy helmets cause C spine compression resulting in pain when they are older.
Endless 2.4km, SOCs, route marches, fast marches, climbing jumping etc are really terrible for the knees and ankles. Many will have to have knee surgery later in their lives.
Will Mindeaf pay for it? NO.
This cheapskate kucing kurap army does not appreciate the service these NSnam render unlike other armies who will cover injuries for their vets for the rest of their lives.
Apparently NSman lives are cheap according to their standing policy.

I have not even begin the suicide and psychological and social damage done. Do you realize the big number of NSmen that AWOL because they are the family's sole breadwinner and have to work outside the camp to feed the family or they all go hungry and the younger ones will have no money to go to school?

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 yrs of my NSF was attached out play games, tennis, swimming, life guard course, rugby, table tennis, and 3 month vocation course plus repeat 3 months again, and smbt, finally only did 3 months of real NSF....

What's interesting was attached to 4SAB my comapny CSM was my tuition teacher younger brother... heng ah... cover nicely... he attached me out to play games and don't have to come back....

Fucking moron commander in chief bully LKY the arsehole... shit him...

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Random sampling...50% of our soldiers are see bak kow.

Such blatant publishing our our soldiers weaknesses is very bad to our SAF state secret.

Now our enemy will just target to bomb our spectacles industries and warehouses.....

1619141291868.png