• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - The entire world should fear the Singapore Armed Forces... especially the yaya guy at the back in this photo

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Random sampling...50% of our soldiers are see bak kow.

Such blatant publishing our our soldiers weaknesses is very bad to our SAF state secret.

Now our enemy will just target to bomb our spectacles industries and warehouses.....

View attachment 108817
What's heartwarming about this pic is the multi racial set up of the marching soldiers. I have no doubt they will all abandon their rifles and run away together in the face of an enemy onslaught.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Random sampling...50% of our soldiers are see bak kow.

Such blatant publishing our our soldiers weaknesses is very bad to our SAF state secret.

Now our enemy will just target to bomb our spectacles industries and warehouses.....

You don't need the NS slaves to fight, you need them to be cheap, exploitable labour. :cool:

38900791_-_29_06_2016_-_nhfunpack.jpg
rk_safmasks_310120.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need the NS slaves to fight, you need them to be cheap, exploitable labour. :cool:

38900791_-_29_06_2016_-_nhfunpack.jpg
rk_safmasks_310120.jpg

Every Singaporean male have gone through it...and we all know how fucked up they are.

Only those with no other career options or cannot study will remain as "tan jiak pia"

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when marching, they put the mslays up front to absorb the bullets or oncoming vehicle.

actually if u train with them in army, in the field the malay boys are dam fucking garang, but in the bunk they are the laziest mofos around. forever got to fuck them to sweep the floor.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is just stupid dumb social engineering cum brainwashing cum psychological castration to political thought.

Hundreds of thousands incur injuries beginning the moment they serve up lingers through their working life and it carries with them untreated until they die.

Mindeaf refuses to assume liability and responsibility incurred. NSman training recruits to shoot ends up with hearing losses even with ear protection.
Mortar, artillery, engineers and others carry spinal compression later in life due to lifting heavy equipment for extended and repeated duration. Even prolonged heavy helmets cause C spine compression resulting in pain when they are older.
Endless 2.4km, SOCs, route marches, fast marches, climbing jumping etc are really terrible for the knees and ankles. Many will have to have knee surgery later in their lives.
Will Mindeaf pay for it? NO.
This cheapskate kucing kurap army does not appreciate the service these NSnam render unlike other armies who will cover injuries for their vets for the rest of their lives.
Apparently NSman lives are cheap according to their standing policy.

I have not even begin the suicide and psychological and social damage done. Do you realize the big number of NSmen that AWOL because they are the family's sole breadwinner and have to work outside the camp to feed the family or they all go hungry and the younger ones will have no money to go to school?

My NS philosophy is very simple. Serving those 2.5 years is a must. Cannot siam. If they waste my time, I will also waste theirs. So, I keng all the way and stay out of sight wherever possible. All the shit job is done by others while I get myself busy with other stuff which appears to be important, but much easier to do. I also arh-ga-liao with the unit CO and RSM. So nobody can touch me. My CO and RSM like me a lot and always take me out for lunch even though I am only a chow cpl. I can get leave and off days approved without any problems. Almost every weekend is a long weekend for me, and I get to stay out every night even though I have a bed in the bunk. I played politics to the max, and I know many NCOs and Junior officers think that I am an asshole. But do I give a fuck? Time passed very quickly and before I know it, it's ROD time. As for reservist, I only started going back at the age of 33, and served only 2 high keys and 3 low keys. Even then, I also keng a lot and went for only one exercise but for one day only. I followed the ration truck back on day 1 as I needed to sign a $5 million deal the next day. Actually, the contract signing can be done anytime. But I arrange for it to coincide with the exercise period. After the signing, I went to report sick and got 2 days MC. By then, the exercise is over. And I didn't get to complete the 13 years cycle as I hit 40 before I had the chance to do so. So, fuck NS and SAF! I served and fucked off!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other fuck thing is the reservist in-camps, IPPT and mobilisation....cannot leave the country unless you ask for permission.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of parents will ask their kids join NCC?

I've got a classmate who was from the NCC Land and was super siao on. Later, he signed on as an officer in the army. He recently retired as a Colonel. Some people are just born to be a military man.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of parents will ask their kids join NCC?

Sometimes, it's not for the parents to decide. The school might have a siao on teacher in charge of ECAs, who wants to meet the quota for uniformed groups.

If I remember correctly, uniformed groups are the 'prestigious' ECAs that earn the student more points. If the school has a good record of winning in a certain sport during inter-school competitions, that sport also becomes a 'prestigious' ECA, so more schoolkids will be allocated as resources for them. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NCC/NPCC these days is nothing compared to during our time. The present generation are mostly wimps and mommy boys.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, it's not for the parents to decide. The school might have a siao on teacher in charge of ECAs, who wants to meet the quota for uniformed groups.

If I remember correctly, uniformed groups are the 'prestigious' ECAs that earn the student more points. If the school has a good record of winning in a certain sport during inter-school competitions, that sport also becomes a 'prestigious' ECA, so more schoolkids will be allocated as resources for them. :wink:

Ok, I change my point of view.

The last young chap in the platoon got the right kind of attitude to sign on army. This type of people can survive the scholars in SAF.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake commander in chief is not worth yr life to be yr leader. This CinC betrayed his soldiers taking them to court shameless to defend his shit name...

When a man died he leaves behind his name.

What's heartwarming about this pic is the multi racial set up of the marching soldiers. I have no doubt they will all abandon their rifles and run away together in the face of an enemy onslaught.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A multi culture armed force has no enemies. If Mudland armforce attack Singapore and see m&d soldiers in SAF how to kill Muslim soldiers... Muslim has no Muslim enemy...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
if either malaysia or indonesia were semi competent, they'd get 20,000 of these hormuz 1 anti radiation ballistic missile manufactured, other variations of the same missile exist in different configurations.

good way to keep stinkies honest