• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Table Tenis Team into Finals

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think what he meant was the ranking..
the other 2 are ranked world number 5 and 6 i think.. with feng in 9 position.

Nope I read an article somewhere and Feng was seen as the 'weakest link' by the Koreans and that why they placed their top 2 players (Dang Ye Seo aka Tang Na and Park Mi Young)against her.

Oh btw the Korean coach actually pumped his fist in the air when they drawn Singapore. haha look who have the last laugh now:biggrin:

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Table tennis team comprising of Li, Wang n' Feng have reached the finals of the competition defeating South Korea 3-2, which means we busoh busoh also will have a silver medal from the Olympic games.

Bros out there, do you think it's an achievement?

Singapore team will face the winner of a semi-final between China and Hong Kong in women's team championship in table tennis.

Whatever the outcome, it will be a Chinese team vs another Chinese team in the final..

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of the Susilo incident make my blood boil:mad: I was her fan before that but after incident, I had changed my view and does not think highly of her anymore. Now I am going to support our new heroine Feng Tian Wei. :wink:

Please lah. Susilo is probably one of those show-offs Indonesian ah sia kias who thinks he's god's gift to womenkind. Only thing I blame Jiawei for is bad taste

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I read an article somewhere and Feng was seen as the 'weakest link' by the Koreans and that why they placed their top 2 players (Dang Ye Seo aka Tang Na and Park Mi Young)against her.

Oh btw the Korean coach actually pumped his fist in the air when they drawn Singapore. haha look who have the last laugh now:biggrin:

If he had drawn China he would have gone out 3-0.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore team will face the winner of a semi-final between China and Hong Kong in women's team championship in table tennis.

Whatever the outcome, it will be a Chinese team vs another Chinese team in the final..

Other than Korea and Japan, all other Table Tenns teams in future are going to be Chinese.

A

Alu862

It shows that Singaporeans are terrible Olympians but have to resort to FT to give them a medal. Why did we waste money on Nicolette Teo and others???

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Table tennis team comprising of Li, Wang n' Feng have reached the finals of the competition defeating South Korea 3-2, which means we busoh busoh also will have a silver medal from the Olympic games.

Bros out there, do you think it's an achievement?

Siao, whats so proud of two china gal who won something?? Its just like go Gerlang, paying $50 to relieve your sperm!

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao, whats so proud of two china gal who won something?? Its just like go Gerlang, paying $50 to relieve your sperm!

But they don't hang Gold medals around your neck after you release your sperm le, only hang Golden condom on your brother :smile:

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than Korea and Japan, all other Table Tenns teams in future are going to be Chinese.

U r wrong, Korea had a Chinese player in their line up against Sin. She is Dang Ye Sao. When she is in china she is known as Tang Na. Why shoule we be bother by the birth place of the players? as long as they deliever the goods and we get to Sin flag raising why should we care so much other things. In other countries, nobody complain about their FT but in Singapore we have people saying this and that.

It happens in table tennis because in china they are allow to have only 4 players representing their country, where they got hundreds of world class player who cant have a chance to do so. So they might as well play for other country to fulfil their potential and ambitions. Just like in soccer, you can see players from Brazil representing other countries.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing to be proud of. If that is a pure breed local, then that is something to be proud of.

You are entitiled to have your opinion :smile:. Whether its pure breed, local breed and or mixed breed...in my book we are all humans :wink:

and in the spirit of the olympics there is only one distinction....may the best sportsman win :biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are entitiled to have your opinion :smile:. Whether its pure breed, local breed and or mixed breed...in my book we are all humans :wink:

and in the spirit of the olympics there is only one distinction....may the best sportsman win :biggrin:

This is just taking short cut and cheating.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just taking short cut and cheating.

That's your opinion.....There will be some who will agree and some who will disagree with the employ of the FTs:p

There is no perfect system here as we are all humans:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever happened to that Jing Jun Hong? I thought she was quite good before that Li Jia Wei bitch came into the picture? No sight and sound of her for a long time already. Wonder if she has gone back to China.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever happened to that Jing Jun Hong? I thought she was quite good before that Li Jia Wei bitch came into the picture? No sight and sound of her for a long time already. Wonder if she has gone back to China.

She went with them but didn't play. Think she's too old already and now a reserve or something.