• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Table Tenis Team into Finals

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Table tennis team comprising of Li, Wang n' Feng have reached the finals of the competition defeating South Korea 3-2, which means we busoh busoh also will have a silver medal from the Olympic games.

Bros out there, do you think it's an achievement?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Table tennis team comprising of Li, Wang n' Feng have reached the finals of the competition defeating South Korea 3-2, which means we busoh busoh also will have a silver medal from the Olympic games.

Bros out there, do you think it's an achievement?

Finally Li Jiawei earns her keep.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos, at least these FTs are producing something for Singapore. Same goes for Tao Li. The rest like Susilo should just get the boot and we want our $$$ back as well:p

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
hai ya silver only ma so what?? After so much money they have taken no medal really damn sia sway de la

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the game from 2.30pm. Yup Li Jia WEi played badly and lost and almost cause Singapore to lose. Honestly I think Jiawei is a choker. When the stakes are high she will choke. It happen at Athens and now Beijing. The other team member morale must be badly affect when their Captain and Singapore Flag bearer at the opening ceremony lose in such a manner. She did not played well in the doubles too. I would say most of the points where won by Wang YueGu. And Feng TianWei the 'weakest link' which was identifed by the played brilliantly and won her 2 singles games and that why we are in the final.

I dont care about the birth place of the table tennis players. It may be 'China B' but I only care about the flag that is going to raise at the victory ceremony, and yes Singapore Flag will be flying be it gold or sliver.

Well Done TianWei and the table tennis team ...Singapore is proud of you gals.

XIN JIA PO JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the game from 2.30pm. Yup Li Jia WEi played badly and lost and almost cause Singapore to lose. Honestly I think Jiawei is a choker. When the stakes are high she will choke. It happen at Athens and now Beijing.

The relationship problem she had with Susilo might still be on the back of her mind. Nevertheless, it's gaurenteed Silver :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The relationship problem she had with Susilo might still be on the back of her mind. Nevertheless, it's gaurenteed Silver :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thinking of the Susilo incident make my blood boil:mad: I was her fan before that but after incident, I had changed my view and does not think highly of her anymore. Now I am going to support our new heroine Feng Tian Wei. :wink:

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of the Susilo incident make my blood boil:mad: I was her fan before that but after incident, I had changed my view and does not think highly of her anymore. Now I am going to support our new heroine Feng Tian Wei. :wink:

Just keep supporting the team dude, Gold is a possibility now :smile:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
hai ya silver only ma so what?? After so much money they have taken no medal really damn sia sway de la

wah lau eh. give some credit where it is due lah. I am still against the FT scheme but the two girls are the second best in the world now. wat silver only.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just keep supporting the team dude, Gold is a possibility now :smile:

Of Course I will support the team for gold. To win gold, I will have to start supporting Hong Kong (which will be my home from Sept onwards) against China. Against Hong Kong We stand a better chance. If it is China we got a mountain to conquer.

friskygambit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hong Kong team is probably made up of FTs from PRC as well!

Nonetheless well done. Let us celebrate and appreciate this achievement.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed,against Hong Kong we will stand a better chance.
but against China,and in the home turf,no way.
but it is already a great performance that we are in the final and a SILVER.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed,against Hong Kong we will stand a better chance.
but against China,and in the home turf,no way.
but it is already a great performance that we are in the final and a SILVER.

Actually not mission impossible...if we can learn a few things from the Koreans like their mental strenght, determination and fighting spirit. When I was watching the game just now I simply hate the Koreans they just refuse to give up...they simply doesnt know how to lose even thought our gals are technically more superior.....they will fight till the end....only with such fighting spirit we can stand a chance of winning.