• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore System Breed Corruption

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learning our lesson from Taiwan Ex-President Chen.

Information on his own Corruption case was reported or leaked to him by formal investigation team head (CPIB in our case ).

President Mah today say to Taiwan internal corruption investigation team that, if they receive any information on corruption that is link to he or any of his family, they do not have to report such information to him and proceed to investigate.

This is what I call a clean and noble government.

Now back to Singapore, we are indoctrinated, since young that we have a clean government and they wear only white.

However, what puzzle me is the resistance on Transparency, Check and Balance and Independent Audit are also form the same bunch of people who keep advocating that they are clean and corruption free.

Also to make matter worse, Election Dept, CPIB all report under the PM, not to mention the influence in our court's official appointment. That makes investigation in high level corruption almost impossible in our system.

Our system is worse then Chen Shiu Bian's time because we don't even have a a strong opposition party to replace them and make correction.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without question our current pappee is highly corrupted. Ministers and the criminal force are highly paid to keep their mouth shut and those who try to speak the truth will be thrown into prison. I can't think of any more to say

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without question our current pappee is highly corrupted. Ministers and the criminal force are highly paid to keep their mouth shut and those who try to speak the truth will be thrown into prison. I can't think of any more to say

Normally when someone keep telling you that he is clean and wear white to portray that image, Be Very Careful.