• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporean woman in mid-60s dulan Tay Ping Hui for telling her to stop talking during cinema screening

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tay-ping-hui-featured.jpg

Singaporean actor Tay Ping Hui watched Chinese animation film Ne Zha a couple of nights ago.

But the 48-year-old star was accused of being arrogant after shushing a fellow cinema-goer — a lady in her 60s, who was accompanied by a teenage boy who was likely her son.

According to Tay, the lady made “untimely comments” and “talked as though she was in her living room” as soon as the movie began.

Although she affected other movie-goers, the lady remained oblivious.

After 60 minutes of her comments, Tay finally turned around and gave a single “shh”.

The actor wanted to remind her that there were others trying to watch the movie in peace.

After the movie, however, the lady gave Tay a death stare until he was out of the cinema hall, then proceeded to chase him down.

Tay claims that the following exchange occurred between them:

L (Lady): “Excuse me, do you know you were rude to me?”​
M (Me): “How was I rude?​
L: “You SHH me!?”​
M: “You were talking so loudly throughout the movie. I was reminding you to be more considerate.”​
L: ” … JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE AN ACTOR you think you can be arrogant and rude is it?”​
M:” I really don’t think this has anything to do with me being an actor. I was telling you as a person.”​
L:” Other people was talking, then why didn’t you tell them to shut up? Why didn’t you tell the child in front of me to keep quiet? ”​
M: “Seriously?”​
Tay said it was at this point that he realised it was a lost cause and walked away.

To wrap up his experience, Tay expressed that he was more amused than angry.

Nonetheless, he could not understand the lady’s attitude.

“Perhaps I was just brought up to have manners, because I have difficulty trying to understand her logic… Is she upset about being called out for behaving badly in a cinema? Or is she upset about being called out for behaving badly in a cinema and a child wasn’t? Because as an adult, she should know better? “​

https://mothership.sg/2019/09/tay-ping-hui-ne-zha-arrogant/

Reactions: jw5

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm there. I will take a broomstick and fuck her other hole. Together we will twist her fucking nipples.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies has bad cinema etiquettes. That’s why i haven’t been in sg cinema for more than 30 years.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tay Ping Hui is getting rude and arrogant after landing some supporting roles in chinkland drama shows. Does he really think he's some alpha like genghis khan? The fucking nerve of him to harass the good lady during the movie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies has bad cinema etiquettes. That’s why i haven’t been in sg cinema for more than 30 years.

Especially the movies/cartoons for the kids, on premiere day/week. :biggrin:

All the chattering and crying from the brats... you've wasted your money.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot change chinese behaviour. I bet they behave the same even if they live in switzerland or norway.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is wasting his talents. He should join the PAP. Even a schmuck like Darryl David could do it.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot change a m&d or a Neh or Chink behavior.

Try asking a Chink to stop gambling and womanizing ...
Try asking a Neh to stop drinking and cause problem ...
Try asking a m&d to stop raping their daughters and mothers ...

Mission impossible.

IQ and Race

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot change a m&d or a Neh or Chink behavior.

Try asking a Chink to stop gambling and womanizing ...
Try asking a Neh to stop drinking and cause problem ...
Try asking a m&d to stop raping their daughters and mothers ...

Mission impossible.

IQ and Race
True enough.

jw5

Loyal
I don't like Ping Hui, but in this case, I absolutely agree with him and am with him on this. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I wish Sinkapore can have riots like HK so that there'll be real news our media can cover

LKY had politically castrated Sinkies, the last proper riot was the Hock Lee Bus Riots.

The one in Little India was done by a bunch of drunk and horny ah neh FTs, nothing political.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told off many times people in the cinema to keep quiet.
Or to go outside if they on the phone.

I do not let them be fucking dulang with me.
They all listen to me. If they want to be dulang and give me trouble, I will end that trouble.