• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Roadrage escalated after kid pointed middle finger

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often point middle finger at retard drivers. Is it a crime to flash middle finger at retard drivers?
No, it is perfectly justified. I always point middle-finger at people who wore PAP logo. It helps to boost my good Fengshui too.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
driver is easily provoked because in sinkapore car is an expensive thing ,car owner inclines to think that he own the world , he is superior to others.
kids points finger means that both our education system is a failure ,and the parents failed badly in bringing up the child
we need new vaccine to cure these.
Covit-19 will do a neat job without needing the vaccine.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, these are the type of response or comment i love. It actually 'protects' me /muak ! :P <3
Of cos you love it. At your age, any form of attention is welcome. You probably have a hardon knowing someone bothered to respond to you.

The next stage, u have to start paying people to pay attention to you.