• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Roadrage escalated after kid pointed middle finger

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the driver although tried to sound fierce but he produced a ah qua shouting tone no wonder kana bullied by child and father KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points to ponder - Why driver can easilee be provoked by the outside conditions ?
Is it becas they have car so they have in mind they must reached the destination as fast as possible.?

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points to ponder - Why driver can easilee be provoked by the outside conditions ?
Is it becas they have car so they have in mind they must reached the destination as fast as possible.?

why so angry? kids point middle finger only and u get angry?
pap every fuck ur ass and never return your cpf and u never get angry ?
driver is easily provoked because in sinkapore car is an expensive thing ,car owner inclines to think that he own the world , he is superior to others.
kids points finger means that both our education system is a failure ,and the parents failed badly in bringing up the child
we need new vaccine to cure these.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect the driver did not have a good laid for a long time since Geylang was closed for so long. It is so especially many people are working at home & sick of the wife nagging. So he flared out during such a minute incident. Reading Sammyboy forum is a good escape for releasing your pen up frustration.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver also one kind ,if in the 60s 70s 80s ,someone will be stabbed straight away without talking or buried alive,that's why hv law in a country also problem,as ppl tot got police to call so yaya papaya ,these ppl never see a real fight which involve hundreds of ppl ,they should try it out maybe they will pee in their pants

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I often point middle finger at retard drivers. Is it a crime to flash middle finger at retard drivers? Drivers have also flashed middle finger at me, and I respond with loudly pressing my car horn. There's no need for violence.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so angry? kids point middle finger only and u get angry?
pap every fuck ur ass and never return your cpf and u never get angry ?
The driver is a big shot executive in a glc or maybe some big shot banker.
The son will get a spanking when they get home.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often point middle finger at retard drivers. Is it a crime to flash middle finger at retard drivers? Drivers have also flashed middle finger at me, and I respond with loudly pressing my car horn. There's no need for violence.
My uncle ask you will you flash middle finger at leetards walking in coffeeshops etc everywhere are leetards why onlee flash it while driving?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody illbred kid and equally retarded father. In my time the father would have walloped the child for being such a rude disgrace. But I also wonder why the driver like self destruct too..... sinkie pawn sinkie

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video uploader is like the typical idiot in this forum.

Got bullied at work, then keep quiet. Come into forum and become a dragon.