• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[Singapore] - Roadrage escalated after kid pointed middle finger

That car driver talks and shouts like a fucking pondan! These kind of angmoh pai fuckers are the most irritating assholes around.

mahjongking

its just a goddamn kid and the fucking ah qua shouting as if he wanted to cry, what a disgrace to all men

Cottonmouth

Up to now no guess the race?
It sounds like a shitskin father and his bastard, the pondan should take out a knife and slit their throats.

Shitskins have no control over their fucking bastards, smelly and noisy. CCB.

1635875956574.jpeg

nirvarq

I was forced to learn martial arts from 6yrs old. My cousin teaches chinese martial art in the 'huay kuan' clan club roof top. Like the Donny Yan movies. I've been involved in tons of fights.

Sometimes sitting at the toa payoh lor 2 playground playing guitar with the malay boys, chinese gin na rush us in surprises with bamboo canes that's consider lucky no knifes or parang or axes.

I kena whacked until all blue/black, ran till middle of the road no strength sprawled on all fours flat on the main road. Cars stopped to help me /rofl.........

That's considered mild clash only. Once i was eating at coffee shop someone came over and asked my friend kua simi lan chiao ... lol My friend straight too the fork that we're eating Wan ton mee and poke it straight into his heck ... /rofl. (The guy didn't die, didn't report police also they settled later. lol...)

He shouted 'run' we ran. Abo then ? Wanna wait for police to come ? lol........ Fights are everywhere and people dies, like a lot were not even reported on new papers. Too common. The mid 70s, I was around 16 lol....... that year. I left home when my mother challenge me. 'You like do everything your way if so capable stay on your own lah !

Whahaha........ what an invitation and opportunity. I ask her you dare chio me again ? Say she true mah ! I said thank you, i left .lol............. I bring back money home ever since but stayed independent. Freedom ! lol.......

I was recruited into the police force during NS and they distanced away from me naturally. I started doing business and i find fucking with girls win fighting with guys anytime and never looked back. I have mistresses all the way till 40s though i got married at 21 lol........

By the time 18 i already got workers working for me while i'm even serving NS. Never worked for anyone b4 in my life and never had anyone raised his voice over me and not punished. Never ever lose face, an argument or anything in my life ever lol............ I got the money, i got tons of police friends, lawyers and more lol.....

I was the type that was born with extremely high energy if i wanna wash my hands you'll see me touching the tap like testing the temperature of the metal first because if not i will be sparked or short circuit by any metals i touch. 'paik' spark lol......... I can reset my house modem many times 'accidently' lol......

Night time when i wake up halfway through my beauty sleep, if i move my hands across the pillows you can see plasma greenish colour thingy over the surface i slide over.

I can see and move energy and after learning meditation i can create through focusing and move it along the kundalini or spine route. That's why earlier times i use to post about tantra or how to acquire full body internal orgasm not because it's the most shiok thing any man can acquire but it's also the greatest healing force. The cosmic orgasm of creation itself. Search the words tantra, kundalini or full body internal orgasm under my name i think can still find those write-ups.

My entire purpose coming into this forum is to share direct energy healing knowledge. It's a learn/teach, teach/learn journey. If not i would prefer to keep a low profile and not invite bees or undesired attention over the existence such a weird person like me. lol........... But i got sucked-in more than i wish because i find lots of interesting and talented people here.

Cheers lol...... :P <3

I was forced to learn martial arts from 6yrs old. My cousin teaches chinese martial art in the 'huay kuan' clan club roof top. Like the Donny Yan movies. I've been involved in tons of fights.

Sometimes sitting at the toa payoh lor 2 playground playing guitar with the malay boys, chinese gin na rush us in surprises with bamboo canes that's consider lucky no knifes or parang or axes.

I kena whacked until all blue/black, ran till middle of the road no strength sprawled on all fours flat on the main road. Cars stopped to help me /rofl.........

That's considered mild clash only. Once i was eating at coffee shop someone came over and asked my friend kua simi lan chiao ... lol My friend straight too the fork that we're eating Wan ton mee and poke it straight into his heck ... /rofl. (The guy didn't die, didn't report police also they settled later. lol...)

He shouted 'run' we ran. Abo then ? Wanna wait for police to come ? lol........ Fights are everywhere and people dies, like a lot were not even reported on new papers. Too common. The mid 70s, I was around 16 lol....... that year. I left home when my mother challenge me. 'You like do everything your way if so capable stay on your own lah !

Whahaha........ what an invitation and opportunity. I ask her you dare chio me again ? Say she true mah ! I said thank you, i left .lol............. I bring back money home ever since but stayed independent. Freedom ! lol.......

I was recruited into the police force during NS and they distanced away from me naturally. I started doing business and i find fucking with girls win fighting with guys anytime and never looked back. I have mistresses all the way till 40s though i got married at 21 lol........

By the time 18 i already got workers working for me while i'm even serving NS. Never worked for anyone b4 in my life and never had anyone raised his voice over me and not punished. Never ever lose face, an argument or anything in my life ever lol............ I got the money, i got tons of police friends, lawyers and more lol.....

I was the type that was born with extremely high energy if i wanna wash my hands you'll see me touching the tap like testing the temperature of the metal first because if not i will be sparked or short circuit by any metals i touch. 'paik' spark lol......... I can reset my house modem many times 'accidently' lol......

Night time when i wake up halfway through my beauty sleep, if i move my hands across the pillows you can see plasma greenish colour thingy over the surface i slide over.

I can see and move energy and after learning meditation i can create through focusing and move it along the kundalini or spine route. That's why earlier times i use to post about tantra or how to acquire full body internal orgasm not because it's the most shiok thing any man can acquire but it's also the greatest healing force. The cosmic orgasm of creation itself. Search the words tantra, kundalini or full body internal orgasm under my name i think can still find those write-ups.

My entire purpose coming into this forum is to share direct energy healing knowledge. It's a learn/teach, teach/learn journey. If not i would prefer to keep a low profile and not invite bees or undesired attention over the existence such a weird person like me. lol........... But i got sucked-in more than i wish because i find lots of interesting and talented people here.

Cheers lol...... :P <3

Ha ha! You can be buddy with Tobelight. By the way, what martial arts did you learn?

nirvarq

Ha ha! You can be buddy with Tobelight. By the way, what martial arts did you learn?

Lol........ tobelight is different caliber from me he favors revolt & uprising. I prefer total forgiveness and compassion but i thought b4 i leave maybe just impart some things i've learnt like healing to a few or if even one manage to benefit from it it's already nice.

Mainly Nanquan (南拳)。 But i mix tai-chi & Qi Gong i do my own thingy nowadays. As i can heat up my palm or move chi easily too. lol.......

The driver sounds like a faggot.
My uncle think he should be quite short fat and wear specs kind aka 小丁当 kind KNN my uncle like his leepeated emphasise to leemind the father to be clear minded eg you cannot shout at Me becas your son was wrong and you shout 1st then I shout KNN when someone is not clear minded to leelise their mistake we need to leepeat the same sentence that's what My uncle always do also and not necessary must be during a leespute KNN

While you started off your life story with the typical rags to riches crap quite well, you went downhill real fast with this cosmic and orgasms shit. Don’t flatter yourself. You are just another nut job past his prime and looking for self validation here.

dredd

Why so much unpleasantness? The driver should just simply show his middle finger back, smile and move on.

orpisia

Lol........ tobelight is different caliber from me he favors revolt & uprising. I prefer total forgiveness and compassion but i thought b4 i leave maybe just impart some things i've learnt like healing to a few or if even one manage to benefit from it it's already nice.

Mainly Nanquan (南拳)。 But i mix tai-chi & Qi Gong i do my own thingy nowadays. As i can heat up my palm or move chi easily too. lol.......
u say healing but also cannot heal health problems. like i have dental problem, ur skills also cannot heal me.

nirvarq

u say healing but also cannot heal health problems. like i have dental problem, ur skills also cannot heal me.

Moving energy along the kundalini is creating chi heat at the various corresponding chakras system. It's a simple meditation technique to disperse distorted energy hence healing. Just google it's easy.

nirvarq

While you started off your life story with the typical rags to riches crap quite well, you went downhill real fast with this cosmic and orgasms shit. Don’t flatter yourself. You are just another nut job past his prime and looking for self validation here.

Ironically, these are the type of response or comment i love. It actually 'protects' me /muak ! :P <3

orpisia

Moving energy along the kundalini is creating chi heat at the various corresponding chakras system. It's a simple meditation technique to disperse distorted energy hence healing. Just google it's easy.
yeah but u're not a substitute for a doctor or psychologist or whatever

Bro, better be careful with all the Kudalini and Chakra opening stuff. Can unknowingly invite demons into your body.