• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Political Awards - GE 2011

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her looks are great too, more on the sophisticated side as opposed to the sweet innocence of Angela Oon.

Michelle has the looks, personality, presence, sophistication and CFM tease. Angela is sweet and demure. Glenda has looks and is sweet. So, it is a hot race.

I think Michelle can challenge FMH in the CFM Award. But I am surprised no forumner nominated her to challenge FMH

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole Seah

220px-Nicole_Seah_2011.JPG

I agree with that. Why not Nicole ? No one wanna talk about her ?

Good to include NS in this category..

So the contenders are:

1. Angela
2. Glenda
3. Michelle
4. Nicole

So male forumners, please let us know who is your pick:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michelle Lee FTW.. Love her voice.....

To summarise the discussions so far, for lady GE 2011 politicans, the races are:

1. ChioBu Award
a. Angela
b. Glenda
c. Michelle
d. Nicole

2. CFM Award
a. FMH
b. Michelle

3. Ms Photgenic Award
a. Nicole

So male forumers, pick your favourites:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To summarise the discussions so far, for lady GE 2011 politicans, the races are:

1. ChioBu Award
a. Angela
b. Glenda
c. Michelle
d. Nicole

2. CFM Award
a. FMH
b. Michelle

3. Ms Photgenic Award
a. Nicole

I am surprised that despite popular views that Lily Neo is a chiobu, not many male forumners mentioned her here.

So is LN not as chio as the four nominees?

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony Tan should be awarded the most thick skinned contestant.. Kena booed on national TV can still put up a smile..

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. ChioBu Award
a. Angela
b. Glenda
c. Michelle
d. Nicole

2. CFM Award
a. FMH
b. Michelle

3. Ms Photgenic Award
a. Nicole

I think the ChioBu category is going to be hotly and interestingly contested if male forumners express their inner thoughts freely

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. ChioBu Award
a. Angela
b. Glenda
c. Michelle
d. Nicole

2. CFM Award
a. FMH
b. Michelle

3. Ms Photgenic Award
a. Nicole

It's interesting that no chiobu candidate is from the pap. I wonder, if SBF forumners are forced to select a PAP chiobu, who wld it be?

Wld it be Lily Neo, TPL or another lady?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes especially for the Ah Peks. She is married and with kids.

Michelle is appealing and attractive. Her presence, personality, smile and voice can cause raging hormones. I agree that she appeals a lot to the older guys...but I think she aroused some young guys' fantasy and fetish too