• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore National Football Coach Has Resigned

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
decade after decade of football development; it must stop somewhere if no positive result.

Pls just play social football or lower tier; as nobody is accountable.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the pap is serious about singkieland developing local talent n to to b a soccer power house..they should give fandi the opportunity n if he fucks up... fandi will no longer be the hero of many.
I think Fandhi is not so stupid to step into this hotpot. It has been miracle that some coach can actually bring some zests into Singapore soccer. it is indeed a miracle.

Did someone employ Dr Strange ??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair the Lions had a good Suzuki cup campaign and the youngsters ran their lungs out. But the indons and Thais were just too good.

The Jap coach was genuinely passionate and committed in his role. But no one can perform miracles in just 2 years. I reckon we should get a korean coach next. This batch of boys seem to respond well to training for tactical discipline and physical fitness.

Physique wise these boys are the best we ever had. We need an expert to bring them to the next level

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot fandi got take charge of some teams b4? result wasnt too good
I heard Fandi is too nice a guy lah. Plus his knowledge of modern football is lacking. The Lions need someone with international experience to bring them to the Promised Land.

His contribution now are his 3 sons in SG colours

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair the Lions had a good Suzuki cup campaign and the youngsters ran their lungs out. But the indons and Thais were just too good.

The Jap coach was genuinely passionate and committed in his role. But no one can perform miracles in just 2 years. I reckon we should get a korean coach next. This batch of boys seem to respond well to training for tactical discipline and physical fitness.

Physique wise these boys are the best we ever had. We need an expert to bring them to the next level
Temasek can buy Cristiano Ronaldo from Man Utd. He should still be able to outrun the Indon and Thai players.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FAS and Fandi probably has some history of fiction between them.
He is the most iconic footballer of our generation.
I think back then in early 2000s, Fandi tulan the FAS didn't help him when he was facing some financial hardships due to few failed business ventures. The FAS has always been known by former players as Forget After Service.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
FAS managed by too many Govt Idiots who are there to make a name for emself, know nuts abt running a successful Team x Soccer. Likewise, in Horse Racing you find bigger Idiots who knows next to nothing abt Horses yet appointed to managed the Club. Both sports involve betting/gambling.
you confirm used to work in turf club or a horse owner to know that lol....

I happen to work there for few years in my early career. so still have contact with people there....its a mess there now under the new PCnC lesbian from mediacock. less than 1 year after she there top management practically all changed except HR. replaced alan ow in racing division for nothing, chase him away go play badminton now lol

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think back then in early 2000s, Fandi tulan the FAS didn't help him when he was facing some financial hardships due to few failed business ventures. The FAS has always been known by former players as Forget After Service.
How you want FAS to help when your own personal business is in bad shape? Give you seed money to restart your businesses? Frankly Speaking, Fandi is just a footballer, he is a bad business man. Just throwing good money after bad.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
decade after decade of football development; it must stop somewhere if no positive result.

you confirm used to work in turf club or a horse owner to know that lol....

I happen to work there for few years in my early career. so still have contact with people there....its a mess there now under the new PCnC lesbian from mediacock. less than 1 year after she there top management practically all changed except HR. replaced alan ow in racing division for nothing, chase him away go play badminton now lol
It's closing down SALES.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The technocrats do not care about football, rather they care about using football to score political points.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicians around the world are the same - Sports, charities, representing the people, freedom - are just a means to a bigger end : power and wealth.