• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "My S'pore boyfriends were not driven, boring, dependent, childish, content with low pay" said Ms Ang

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie slut betrayed bf, slept with AMDK and got pregnant, but bf still wants her back​

I met my first bf (let's call him Dave) in junior college and we used to be the model couple in school. I used to think that I was really lucky to have met ‘the one’; he was really caring and gentlemanly towards me, never once had he ask for any favours or made inappropriate advances towards me (we were both Christians). After the A levels, I have decided to pursue veterinary science in Sydney while he served his national service. Despite the barriers of distance, we managed to maintain a LDR for 3 years and were always admired my our friends on how we managed to stay so much in love. He would call me every night and we would talk about our plans to get married and have children, BTO, etc…

All these changed when I met this guy (call him Paul) in the final year of my course. He was extremely charismatic, witty and knew how to please me. The time I spent with him made me realised that my life could be much more exciting and fulfilling; he taught me how to surf, dive etc… I therefore decided to break up with my bf since I found it pointless to continue a relationship that I no longer cared much about. Upon graduation, I decided to stay in Sydney as I was dating and living with Paul. Unfortunately, I became pregnant soon after…

More at https://tinyurI.com/y8n6mnm8

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After fuckinga train tunnel into her they are dumped once pussy wears out. The opinion of a toiket paper i dont need

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kind of article from a slut that tries very hard not to look like one.
You are so pathetic son of whore to dig out old thread to insult others. Btw don’t forget to apply your own logic to yourself aka you posting classical music posts also tries very hard to look high class when you are not. Pui!